Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Rotation C Drop Rates Remain Broken, Something Still Needs To Be Done

cyrus106

RNG drives away so many players that it's going to be the death of this game, and then there's going to be lots of hand-wringing on the final devstream.

I hope DE listens to our honest opinions and concerns for what they are, and don't shrug them off as whiny complaints. This is getting seriously unplayable for new users, and just frustrating and irritatingly boring for veterans sick of RNG and new items instead of content.

The fatigue is starting to set in for me again. I started playing in January, dropped off in March, and was getting back into it when I realized i'm extremely bored of my weapons and frame. I try to get new stuff that isn't a direct downgrade from the void but it's taking so long when just playing the game is becoming tedious. I honestly don't see myself looking back in this game's direction once the Fall hits and I get a slew of new games. The grind is too much, the payoffs too little. 

I literally start to fall asleep while playing t3 defense or t3 survival.

I am not joking , i'm full of energy ready to play do all sorta missions like invasions and alerts and rep missions.

The second i go to t3 def or survival to get the last part i need for Ash and Nova i start to dose off.

I even do the zombie thing where you fall asleep while character just walks endlessly into a wall.

This is getting ridiculous , its so repetitive and uninteresting and every single god damn time its forma. 

Edited by TisEric

Look the rewards may not be diluted even if it was just Ash bp and forma in rotation C only T3 def it could be like forma 90%chance Ash bp10% chance they don't need to undiluted they need to fix those dampened drop rates and also I have come to a conclusion. DE keeps those drop plates low so we can get prime access

Look the rewards may not be diluted even if it was just Ash bp and forma in rotation C only T3 def it could be like forma 90%chance Ash bp10% chance they don't need to undiluted they need to fix those dampened drop rates and also I have come to a conclusion. DE keeps those drop plates low so we can get prime access

Well yes; dilution would make the idea of getting four or five or more Formas in a row seem highly unlikely (as in one in thousands unlikely) instead of something that's happened to just about everyone. If dilution were really the issue, DE wouldn't bother cluttering the tables with Orokin Cells, uncommon cores, and keys. They would actually offer prime parts from the Derelict. They wouldn't put parts in 3 times. They wouldn't put 8 items in a once-in-20-minute rotation C while A and B had four or fewer items.

As for the Prime Access bit (DE keeping items rare for it), I think that's partially true and understandable. However, there are some items that stay rare long past their introduction (it's been over a year now since Bo Prime was introduced, and AFAIK its handle is still highly rare), and I think this is because of trading. That would also explain the Prime Vault, where items that went for 5 plat had their value increased twentyfold.

• 4 weeks later...
I keep getting t2 keys in c rotation in derelict survival, i mean, come on...

Count yourself lucky, it used to be T1. Not like T2 is much better, but with only 3 prime parts in that rotation, I guess they have to fill it up with something. And as we all know, Fusion Cores have to remain rare, so we can't put them in there. /s

Edited by Bibliothekar

I truly hope they fix void drops to be more fair

At this point, I have no hope that it will get better, every change to the void and introduction of new prime parts has made the drop rates worse. And what with the difficult just even getting neurodes now a days, I feel warframe is entering a long slump of truly terrible drop rates like back when we had that whole Forma debacle. 

Edited by Ampoth

I think everyone agree with removing resources from rotation C. AABC is fine as long there is a 100% chance to get a prime. And this is especialli in t3 and 4. Even with the void trader farming ducats require lot of effort and time. Right now I would focus more on how to do pressure on DE in order to fix this issue. And for doing pressure I mean making postivie criticism. The community is big and actually most of player buy plats, so we are actually paying and supporting the game. Having this in mind players deserve to be listened. The kind luaghed the whole time in devstrem 50, and i found it annoying. Should we open tickets and sendind screenshots?Should we make a kind of petition? Any idea is welcome. We kind need a massive and coordinate action from the community just to make them aware that the problem is real and suffered from all the players and we'd like to take the issue seriusly and fix it asap.

• 3 weeks later...