Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Dakra Has A Good Damage At A Low Leveled Rank.

Strike-Freedom

I only added Jagged edge yet I do 2-3 hit kill on lvl 20s. It's mainly slash yet I take down the corrupted grineer gunners or the MOAs way too fast. What do you guys think?

EDIT: For the third ****ing time. Im NOT saying it should be nerfed. I simply gave my thought and asking what OTHERS think of it. If they think it's not OP then it simply means I either haven't tried better weapons or I'm not modding it correctly (Referring to whatever other weapons). Jesus I'm tired of those attention drama queens that say "OHH I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS SO S*&U". How about you try to read for once before commenting.

Edited by Strike-Freedom

I only added Jagged edge yet I do 2-3 hit kill on lvl 20s. It's mainly slash yet I take down the corrupted grineer gunners or the MOAs way too fast. What do you guys think?

No. Now go back to playing and stop whining. Getting real tired of your **** peoples.

No. Now go back to playing and stop whining. Getting real tired of your **** peoples.

Im not whining. I'm simply just stating it's op. How is that whining? Besides I asked what others thought of it. "getting real tired of your **** peoples" well I'm getting real tired of people judging on others.

here we go again. EVERY FKING TIME that DE put a new good weapon out There is immediatly a tread about: TOO OP NNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Can you people stop with this S#&$ i have enought. No the draka dex is not OP you want a OP melee weapon EASY to get NOT an once an year GIFT. Go bash the dragon nikatana.

Holy crap man. IM NOT SUGGESTING IT SHOULD BE NERFED. How is it so hard to understand someone's opinion and asking what others thought about it. If they think it's not OP then it means I haven't tried better weapons yet which can help me do some research on finding what weapon suits me more than the previous ones.

Holy crap man. IM NOT SUGGESTING IT SHOULD BE NERFED. How is it so hard to understand someone's opinion and asking what others thought about it. If they think it's not OP then it means I haven't tried better weapons yet which can help me do some research on finding what weapon suits me more than the previous ones.

If you haven't tried that many weapons, then why did you make a topic saying it's OP?

For reference, the Galatine is stronger and has more range.

Gimme a break guys. I haven't been on warframe for some time. I even missed a lot of events. I'm more used to the low damages (Aside from like vectis, supra, soma, etc but you get the point)  I'm just surprised to see a rank 3 weapon kill a somewhat low to mid level that fast. Seriously you don't have to bash me of my own opinion. It's not like I'm asking the weapon to be nerfed or changed in fact I'm grateful for the gift. But why cant you guys just understand?