Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dex Dakra Has A Good Damage At A Low Leveled Rank.

Strike-Freedom

like people have suggested, i would get experience among other guns before you say something is OP. you even said yourself that you haven't played in a while, so you really don't understand what's "meta"

being uninformed like that and making accusations is pretty stupid IMO

No you're absolutely right. That was very stupid of me. But I'll take that advice in becoming more acquainted with other weapons before I make a claim like that again. Thanks.

Melee does really high damage.

The end.

it really doesn't though. guns have always dealt much more damage, and melee scales horribly with enemy level. the multiplier is cool and all, but it takes way to long to stack, and the stacks all go away far too soon

Like, I'm not one to usually say this but, do all of you have reading disabilities? OP clearly just wrote his opinions on the weapon and exaggerated in his wording to express how amazed he is. On the other hand, all I see here in the replies are dyslexic players unable to decipher the difference between praise and actual complaints.

I will let you know in 5 days and a few formas later.....

NOT 5 seconds after its been out!

Few formas? I can cut it with dual swords and swords with a V and a dash, come to think of it, it has a blank polarity, might need another V, for that primed fury we know is coming. :P

Edited by (PS4)DanteVincent

As I'm a fervant user of dual cleavers I have to say that they now feel underpar. I was using them with syndicate mod as a slower but heavy hitting dual sword weapon yet after trying out Dex Dakra (lvled them to 30) I can surely say that it's sheer basic damage beats all dual swords and it has longer reach, making it a lot easier to hit enemies at about 120 degree from each other which is impossible to do with other dual swords (beside maybe dual ether... can't remember their range). As it's basic damage is monstrous, mods scale way better than cleavers (yes cleavers have crit chance and damage but as it requires a syndicate mod, you lose one slot so can only equip a crit damage mod!). 

:/ 

That's just ridiculous. Dakra Prime has 300% dmg on it's stance and you call Dex Dakra OP? Just because you killed 20 lvl mob with it? Come on, you've got to be kidding me!

I was just amazed at first so I thought I would be able to kill a corrupted grineer gunner with so few hits when I barely added anything to the weapon. I've only used weaker weapons and even at unranked (at the time I only had rank 3 on DD) I always had to get a couple of hits in. I know some people in this forum are exaggerating about other weapons (Aside from galatine which I tried when dmg 2.0 didnt come out. Can't say anything about scindo p since I haven't tried it). After all these posts can you try saying something different? Its not like I'm saying its OP in the long run.

Can a moderator change the title for me or lock this thread? If people cant read or even bother and just commenting just for the sake of attention/ganging on me then I'll just not care what others had at first thought about the topic. If these guys are truly over 18, then this is really embarrassing to see how illiterate or how they're so quick to judge on others for two letters.

I can understand about the community on about stealth nerfs but I haven't mentioned anything about that yet people are bringing that in and making a fuss about "Having enough of this." I hate overused phrases like that when they're completely irrelevant to what this post is about.

You guys are going too far with this and it's hard to believe the WF community is like this. Sure there are some that actually do read and give me some constructive criticism but most of them are just pure hatred for a stupid reason.

I'm whining? How is that so? I gave my opinion and wanted what others thought about what I was talking about which is "What do you guys think about the Dex dakra?" How is that so hard to understand? You guys just bashed on me and not even bothering to give a serious thought.

I'll say it again for the last time since I'm tired of people just making me repeat to get something in their head. This post/opinion was a FIRST THOUGHT and I was simply amazed that a low ranked weapon would do so much dmg in such few hits. I haven't been on WF a lot so I thought I would post it out here. I wanted to know what they thought about the weapon. If they aren't amazed then it simply means I haven't seen enough. Now I understand I poorly chose the wrong words for the title but surely you can at least interpret what my words are actually saying.

it really doesn't though. guns have always dealt much more damage, and melee scales horribly with enemy level. the multiplier is cool and all, but it takes way to long to stack, and the stacks all go away far too soon

zzzz 

reposting for 10th time

http://i.imgur.com/kjzfcgd.jpg - most damage & kills with Skana-only in T4 40min with other high-level players

http://i.imgur.com/yMs36W5.jpg - SOLO 45 min (lvl 60+ enemies) with Ex and Skana 

http://i.imgur.com/dq43dTS.jpg - headhit crit on lvl120+ in Escalation tac alert

http://i.imgur.com/I4tnSkN.jpg - consistent finisher crit (~3x Mirgare buff)

2.5 hr T4 survivals done with meleeing Vortex'd mobs  with Dual Ichors

Melee has the best scaling mechanics with all the multipliers. Most player are so unaware of how things work in the game it's almost funny. 

Powercreep is actually most noticeable on melee weapons but no one cares because coptering is more important than hitting things.

Power creep in melee?

Really, I thought my galantine wipes the floor in terms of DPS compared to any new Melee weapom DE throws, like the new chainfists and I wouldnt consider a galantine power creep.

Or are you actually talking about the Scindo?

Edited by HandsomeSorcerer

They're pretty strong for dual swords wich most of the time really blow except for the kronen ( wich aren't swords ).

Unfortunately i'm not into the dual sword stances so far. So i'll just keep it in the scrapyard till some badass stance comes out.

And wow at these replies... seriously shame on you guys.. frikkin dogs have better manners.

They're pretty strong for dual swords wich most of the time really blow except for the kronen ( wich aren't swords ).

Unfortunately i'm not into the dual sword stances so far. So i'll just keep it in the scrapyard till some badass stance comes out.

And wow at these replies... seriously shame on you guys.. frikkin dogs have better manners.

People are still jumpy on the word nerf.

Especially when Synnoid and Excalibro aren't settled yet.

Well said, although I myself enjoy swirling Tiger. But we need something like Tempo royale-Dex dakra deserve dat swag!