Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make My New Avatar And Win A Freaking Color Palette !

LascarCapable

I win

NM4dJrK.png

now this is some craftsmanship! its so dope it doesn't even need a title.

in fact I wish I could draw-no make art like this. because trust me if I could I would have wads of cash constantly falling out of my pockets and be swarmed by fans wherever I go.

Here is my entry mister freaking fantastic.

bWgfaQY.jpg

I hope you freaking like this freaking cool drawing I made under volt primes freaking speed.

I'll also show the lineart. Because you have a linerart as icon now you might like that one too.

lKQpvEx.jpg

edit: I hope you can rescale to the right size yourself. It looks like I used some pretty large dimensions for an icon. If you're having trouble resizing somehow let me know the dimensons and I'll upload a smaller version.

Edited by counterflux

edit: I hope you can rescale to the right size yourself. It looks like I used some pretty large dimensions for an icon. If you're having trouble resizing somehow let me know the dimensons and I'll upload a smaller version.

No worries ! I think this can be rescaled quite easly ! :)

Here is my contribution, that I've quickly uploaded before going to eat.

34-4a8a884.png

(PS: I would love to have the lotus color palette if this goes through!)

... O-MY-LOTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS !!! *fall in the formas*

I will post my work soon =3

Edited by Rorkyr

TIMES UP ! Sorry I am late.

And the winner is...

SirAedeagus

Because Mag in a Jacket is awesome ! Yeah, I know, I put that I liked Volt Prime, etc... Which is true. But seriouly... Mag ! In a Jacket ! This is the best thing ever !

The winner will win his Eximus Palette as announced, and I'll wear that awesome avatar as soon as a staff member will be able to update it !

Bye ! Have a nice day !