Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Tremor, The Earth / Terraformer Warframe - (10/14) Final Update & Retirement

Archwizard

Well the secondary could be a grenade launcher but the greandes have a strong bounce off of walls.It could look somewhat like the Bronco cause to me they kinda look like they shoot grenades,so you could take inspiration for the secondary from the Bronco.One more question do you have a name for the melee weapon?

Isnt that exactly like Tonkor and Penta though?

Hi guys. I have since the beginning worked to bring Tremor to life as a model.

First I made him very rocky and angular, then I toned that down and divided him up a bit by adding the fauld.

But since Tremor is not a tank or a tryly offensive warframe, I am making him more streamlined and more heroic and edgy in his siluette and tone.

This is not refined so you see a bit blocky detailing that will dissapear when the pieces start to come together.

I am the most happy with where this is going since the start and I am very eager to keep going!

tremor_terraformer_by_gaber111-d911993.j

Hi guys. I have since the beginning worked to bring Tremor to life as a model.

First I made him very rocky and angular, then I toned that down and divided him up a bit by adding the fauld.

But since Tremor is not a tank or a tryly offensive warframe, I am making him more streamlined and more heroic and edgy in his siluette and tone.

This is not refined so you see a bit blocky detailing that will dissapear when the pieces start to come together.

I am the most happy with where this is going since the start and I am very eager to keep going!

tremor_terraformer_by_gaber111-d911993.j

I LIKE!

i do like how he has a lot of little details leading to a sort of stone-like texture for the less armored joints and forearms, although the forearms look a little twisted.

-snip-

I like it! Especially the changes to the helmet, I can't put my finger on it but there's something about its new shape up-top...

Although he doesn't appear to have a neck - the lack of space between the helmet and shoulders should make it hard to turn his head...

Initially I thought the fingers were just a bit too long and thin, but the more I'm thinking about rodent claws, the more I think that it's not a real issue thematically... just that it might clip horribly with weapons, since you'd probably wrap your fingers around a sword and gouge yourself in the hand, or speed-holster your sidearm and get your finger trapped in the trigger.

Edited by Archwizard

Which model? He's working on Tremor's model, but Keras was designed by GunDownGrace. Far as I know, nobody's "modeling" the other weapons yet, since they're still in the conceptual stage.

On Tremors model but i see that he posted it.

tremor_modelprogress_by_gaber111-d91g5f0

Really curious about your reactoons to this model

The fingers re they supposed to be like that?

Because they look like they would get stuck in the trigger.

I also like that you put the shadows.Though Archwizard is the main chooser for which models work and which dont.

All together its a pretty nice model.

Btw Reactoons xD

Really curious about your reactoons to this model!

First thought: He reminds me of Aladdin.

That's not a bad thing - it conveys the idea of a scrappy rogue archetype through a recognizable medium. Loki gives me that impression too, but for different reasons.

The texture of the thighs sort of gives off a jarring "Infested" impression (minus the symmetry of course). They just seem very... rounded, organic at the current stage. This'll probably be fixed based on the material used to texture those areas.

My big question right now is about the belt. Integrated with the leggings, it makes me think of the top of sweatpants, worn inside out with the fabric over the drawstring tapering off. It probably needs to have a sharper ridge off of the "skin", and convey a more distinctive shape overall (unless it's just missing some cloth that you hadn't put in yet, of course).

I'm still not entirely certain of the length of his distal phalanges. They should probably be shortened, but with an impression of him having claws (spiked interphalangeal joints maybe? Or actual nails?). Having beast-like feet is fine because the shape of anything below the knees really doesn't matter in Warframe, but as I've mentioned (and Bohelor has repeated), those fingers need to wrap around guns.

Part of me wonders if we should consider doing something to integrate a rat tail into his design...

Edited by Archwizard

Thanks guys

1)Hands. Look like crap I know. Will be replaced.

2) Second. Belt. Yeah, a bit placeholder. The fauld will do over this area and be cloth-rigged. So it will change.

3) the legs and arms I am still thinking about, we discussed maby bigger armorplating.

I am almso having a pretty wild idea about sculptural "fur" at places like it is windswept; again I am thinking of a badger and of Skaven.

A tail might not be completely out of the question either.

Can you see the high collar at the neck? I had an idea to make that connect to the fauld to create a kind of coat with the armored-plates over it.

Could be really cool if I get it right.

Edited by arch111

Barricade: Tremor draws forth a wall of stone at the target location. The wall can be launched at enemies.

- Barricades have a wide length, a shorter height and a slight depth. At minimum rank it is tall enough to provide cover to a crouched Tenno, while at maximum rank it can cover the hat of a standing Limbo. The scale of a Barricade is affected by Power Range, in the same manner as Electric Shield.

- Barricades act like environment objects, blocking movement and line of sight, and allowing Tenno to climb on it or parkour across it. Barricades block projectile fire from both Tenno and enemies, but can be bypassed with Punch Through.

- Enemies will not attempt to climb Barricades, and can be boxed in by them.

- Barricades do not have hit points.

- Can be summoned standing upright on floors, or parallel to the ground out of vertical surfaces.

- If aimed on the ground, Barricades are summoned perpendicular (lengthwise) to the caster's line of sight (in other words, the long side covers you, rather than the short side).

- If cast while aimed at a target, the Barricade is summoned under them, lifting them up. When summoned horizontal to or under an enemy, they are immediately launched as per Bounce. This deals heavy Impact damage, affected by Power Strength.

- If a Tenno dive-kicks or melee attacks the long side of a standing Barricade, the wall will continuously move forward (away from whichever side was impacted to launch it) and shatter on impact with the first surface or entity it meets, dealing Impact damage/status in a radius. Impact is affected by Power Strength and Range.

- If cast on a ceiling, the wall will immediately drop and shatter on impact with the first surface or entity it meets, dealing Impact damage and knockdown in a small radius. Impact damage is affected by Power Strength and Range.

- Enemies who are charging (ie Ancients, Shield Lancers, Manic Grineer) will not attempt to circumvent a wall made after they began charging; they will crash into it and be knocked down.

- Barricades can be stacked on other Barricades, BUT all stacked Barricades break if the "base" moves or ends duration, falling and dealing damage in a radius around the original position of the "base".

- Cannot be cast while airborne, but can be cast while wall-running.

- Unalerted enemies will investigate Barricades summoned within line of sight, a la Undertow, but will not be alerted by this. Similarly, they will investigate Barricades that have been dropped from the ceiling, as if the Barricade was summoned on the floor.

- An unlimited number of Barricades may be active at once.

- One-handed cast; Tremor uses the Pull animation.

- Unless dropped, a standing Barricade is affected by Power Duration until launched (if Duration ends while the Barricade is in-transit, it will continue to travel until it strikes a surface). Base Duration is comparable to Electric Shield.

Way too overpowered

I am almso having a pretty wild idea about sculptural "fur" at places like it is windswept; again I am thinking of a badger and of Skaven.

Too direct. Ember doesn't have feathers, after all. 

Can you see the high collar at the neck? I had an idea to make that connect to the fauld to create a kind of coat with the armored-plates over it.

I think we could stand to make the collar a bit higher to match the coat. What if it were more like...

tumblr_inline_mi44d2Tb441qz4rgp.jpg

With the coat finished, it would be a fair blend of power armor and style. It would even be functional in his design with that slope on the outside, to make him more... geodynamic.

Way too overpowered

Compare Electric Shield, if you will, as the alternative Deployable Cover.

Barricade can't be shot through (even by Tenno), and can only be weaponized as a means to get rid of it prematurely. You would have to cast Barricade multiple times to use it as a CC, unless you hit a chokepoint.

Edited by Archwizard

I think we could stand to make the collar a bit higher to match the coat. What if it were more like...

tumblr_inline_mi44d2Tb441qz4rgp.jpg

With the coat finished, it would be a fair blend of power armor and style. It would even be functional in his design with that slope on the outside, to make him more... geodynamic.

Compare Electric Shield, if you will, as the alternative Deployable Cover.

Barricade can't be shot through (even by Tenno), and can only be weaponized as a means to get rid of it prematurely. You would have to cast Barricade multiple times to use it as a CC, unless you hit a chokepoint.

This Skill will benefit camping insanely, just think of it being put almost in front of a spawn door, spamming abilities or shooting tonkor / penta nades over it, this ability as it is is simply Game breaking and the devs will know that

This Skill will benefit camping insanely, just think of it being put almost in front of a spawn door, spamming abilities or shooting tonkor / penta nades over it, this ability as it is is simply Game breaking and the devs will know that

Fairly certain enemies won't spawn at a spawn point if you're too close to it.

Besides, you can pull basically the same thing with Bastille or Cataclysm, just with less-specialized weapons. (Especially with Electric Shield.)

Edited by Archwizard

Fairly certain enemies won't spawn at a spawn point if you're too close to it.

Besides, you can pull basically the same thing with Bastille or Cataclysm, just with less-specialized weapons. (Especially with Electric Shield.)

What if Barricade allowed enemies to jump over it but caused them to take damage doing so?

Then if theres a gap for penta nades, enemies can try to crawl through.

What if Barricade allowed enemies to jump over it but caused them to take damage doing so?

Then if theres a gap for penta nades, enemies can try to crawl through.

Part of me feels that could be an augment, if Plateau is too weak to be one.

[size=2]I just like the idea of him running in the air.[/size]

I'd love to see this frame with this exact skillset in the game. Can't even begin to imagine how fun it'd be to play a male humanoid-ish Rek'Sai (from League of Legends, it's a monster that can burrow underground to move faster and instead of having regular view range, has an increased range where she sees little tremors from all types of movement so she can literally track and chase down foes).