Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need Self Restore Packs

Reaver_X

TBH, when im soloing, i find the Team restore packs annoying to use, i have to stand in one place on a platform to restore said stat/ammo. While this works pretty good for a team, i find it rather annoying when your soloing or you imediately need health or energy but don't want to have to stop moving to stand on a platform to solve this problem. here our my suggestions.

1. Give us Self restoration packs, you use it, the effect is instant, but it only effects yourself. (we'll still have team restores, but these will also be an option as well.

2. Give us a way to bind our consumables to hot keys. Thats the other thing thats annoying, you have to stop, bring up menue and manually choose which item you want from your inventory ring. This can get you killed at higher levels unless you got some massive CC going on.

consumables do have hotkeys and the larger restore items from the syndicates give a large enough amount per pulse that you can drop and and be fine without waiting for the other pulses

the team restores are here to promote teamplay if there were personal ones very few players would use the team versions

I have a slightly better idea, ditch the dropped pad of silly and have the warframe emit the pulses instead, that way it actually MOVES with the user and there's no waste. Granted, in an environment where everyone's split up it wouldn't be as valuable, but let's face it, if your split up a stationary silly pad doesn't help you much anyway.

where do you get those health bp's from exactly??

The health restore bp is in the market.  I bought and have built 10 of them and never used a one, because I've never gotten around to hot-keying it and I'm typically dropping hp restores for my buddies rather than myself.

I completely agree that some sort of ammo box restore be returned to the market.  Ideally it would use some of the resources that aren't used in the other consumable restores (looking at you alloy plate and control modules).

JFK83jq.png

And there are normal, medium (clan) and large (syndicate) energy, ammo, health, shield restores already. Large health restores give you 300 hp instant on first drop, plenty enough to get you out of anywhere. They are also stupid cheap to build, so you can drop two or three, if you have a vitality build, in one go and not go bankrupt.

I do like however the warframe emitting the pulse instead of it being a drop on the floor.

Edited by nms64