Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question Regarding Element Fusions

(XBOX)ZDragonLord X

Question

Ok, so I love my Galatine. I wanted to make each of the three configs have 2 elements on it. A few Questions regarding it:

>What are best combos to have? As in which two harmonize each other or cover best grounds?

>How (if) can I add both gas and viral at once?

>Is there any way possible to have 4/6 of the fusions at once? 

I use my Galatine ALOT (even part of our clan emblem) so I want to see how scary of a weapon I can make, just cause I can. Please include only acquirable/farmable mods on console (no events outside spy 2.0 or PC specific please, don't want to sink 200+ plat into this…).

Thanks everyone!

8 answers to this question

Id do damage+corrosive (electric and posin) with a beserker or fury.

Tempo royal goes great with it.

another option is to phase out the elements and instead replace then with a channeing efficieny and channeling damage mod.

There are many styles availble depending on your style. =]

another option is to phase out the elements and instead replace then with a channeing efficieny and channeling damage mod.

That's just it, lol. I use it on most of my frames, be it charging head on with Rhino or defending with Vauban. TBH, ha, I really don't have much of a melee play style, it depends on the frame I'm using. 

Base one I got right now thats been doing me good is rad+corros, max pressure and fury, with a max rending strike and reach cause can. Never use channel much honestly, but I will use my extra slot to see what I can do with it.

And I WISH I had access to Tempo Royale, lol. I would kill for it. Gotta wait a few weeks yet till console gets the event, but mark my words, I will be busting my butt to get it (major reason I'm trying to finagle these elements).

Thanks for info, I will see what I can do.

I totally forgot The aura mod for your warframe, steelcharge. Adds 66% damage to your melee. If you dont have tempo royal, try to get your hands on steelcharge

You cannot have two combined elements that share the same element.  Gas and Viral for example, both need Poison, so you cannot have both on the same weapon via mods.  As there are four different elements, you can only have up to two combined elements.  This also means there are only three possible combinations of two combined elements, each of which uses all four elements: Corrosive/Blast, Gas/Magnetic, and Viral/Radiation.

It is possible to have three combined elements on a single weapon if the weapon natively has a combined element.  The Dark Dagger has Radiation damage built in, so you can have Radiation/Corrosive/Blast or Radiation/Gas/Magnetic if you want.

I tend to favor Corrosive/Blast personally.  The only real damage weaknesses it has are against Phorid and Corpus Bosses, it's extra effective vs. Ancients and other heavy Infested units, and the knockdown proc from Blast is a nice if unreliable crowd control.

Edited by Honorbridge