The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Poll] How Much Do You Love Archwing?

KidMemphis

Well then, let me explain it to you one last time. It's a poll with 2 positives, 2 negatives and a "no opinion" option, which is a common way to set up a poll.

It wouldn't make sense having a poll with 1 unconditional positive, 3 negative and a "no opinion" option. Or a poll with 1 unconditional positive, a neutral, 2 negative and a "no opinion" option. That's the context; it's just not how polls are set up. Unless of course, the OP is trolling us but I don't think that's the case.

If you don't understand that, then I honestly don't know how to explain it to you.

but...that isn't how it is? just because there is an ideal way for polls to work doesn't mean they all are so. from my view point it has two flat out negatives, and impartial which can be passed off as negative, a positive, and something irrelevant for people who don't care to give actual input. saying that isn't the ideal layout is not going to change it. 

in an ideal game balance would be great too, but that doesn't make warframe the most balanced game in existence. isn't how it works. 

It's okay. I mean, if they got rid of the Grineer Dargyn Hellions or, at least, nerf the oneshots they can pull on players.

Interception versus AW Grineer is a pain, where's the Corpus? The Infested? The Corrupted? Perhaps, with the coming Sentients, we will get AW missions against them, they seem suited for flight warfare.

I'd give it 6.5/10.

Off the top of my head, things that I don't like:

-No depth to melee combat.

-Tiny enemies due to huge distances. Basically, you're just shooting dots.

-Pickups. Need to be able to pickup drops at a 100m radius at least.

-Reviving. With such massive distances, the revive time needs to be increased.

-Projectile based weapons don't work in Archwing. In my opinion, for projectile types to work, the enemies need to have a certain movement pattern.

Things I like: Pretty much the rest of the Archwing.

Archwing content I'd love to have:

-Being able to use Archwing in regular missions (with the speed adjusted accordingly, off course) on huge battle fields. Fighting heavy ground units like mechs, tanks, etc... And being able to toggle the Archwing on and off with just a click of a button. Something like Gun Metal.

-Semi Archwing missions, where you always have the choice to either go in Archwing or with your frame. For instance, you break that corpus window, but instead of closing them with the console, you have the option to press "X" near the window and jump out to procceed in Archwing mode. Want to get back into the ship? Just break the first window you see and there you are, back in the ship!

I personally love the Archwing missions. They're not perfect by any means, but I like the flying feeling, the boost/sprint, and the Odonata missile swarm. I feel like Maximillian Sterling from Macross, especially doing the Fomorian bosses. 

I'd love to see other bosses, particularly something somewhat larger than the frames, but agile... just to give it that "dogfight" flavor. 

I do believe the radar could point which direction you need to go better. Its annoying trying to find targets in space? Da fudge game! Do I go up down or straight!? >_< Other than that it needs to incorporate in some missions so players have an incentive to upgrade their archwing. Maybe an maybe a capture target that starts out in space and if he makes it on to the ship you disengage from your archwing and chase him on foot? Oh loved the archwing just needs more content.

Edited by (PS4)Galbrant

I like Archwing but it needs more meat on the bones and it's difficult to see/ pick up items.

Anne Hathaway was terrible but there were other things in that movie that were waaay worse. Bane's voice for one. An all-around disappointment of a movie.

Most of us expected some sort of "starfox" or Space shooter vibe. Adding new mechanics and fun gameplay .

What we got was "Interception Defense/exterminate missions" Now you can fly edition

My love skyrocketed after Itzal.

Just sayin.

Most did since Itzal allows you to hide and have some form of defense against the bloated masses of zerg waves they throw at you.

Edited by Nariala

I actually like Itzal because i can bring the zerg masses toward me to slam them repeatedly with a 3m long alloy blade. Lovely.

Still Penumbra is very nice, particularly when you're a bit more static, or for reviving. Amd blinking around is such FUN :D

EDIT: my only regret about AW is i missed the Prisma Veritux. Stupid me, i could've bought it and i didn't. Now i cry in the corner because i didn't. Silly me.

Edited by Autongnosis