Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Male And Female Warframe's Skins..(Such As A Another Head Skin)

Aquartos

just have a little idea... can we add a male/female warframe skins in shop?(for platinum) and some % of drop in the alert missions? 

i mean developers can earn additional money from it and players can more accurately customize their warframes :)

for example, someone(girl) want to play for excalibur, but it has got a male structure...she can change skin for female for platina(or drop it)

another example(me, male) want to play for banshee warframe, but it has got a female's bust and big booty... :) i want a male, manly skin for this warframe with banshee's skills...

i mean my idea is clear, developers YOUR MOVE! :)

i know thats a BIG WORK!(making all 3D models, making all animations from zero, e.t.c.)...but game still BETA, just work for this idea when u will have a time

I WANT BANSHEE MALE SKIN!!! (dont like BIG booty and female's bust!!!!!) 

Edited by Aquartos

Perhaps there is another reason that this idea should be looked at.

Warframes are essentially sci fi suits. We Tenno wear them and thats why we can change which one we wear and many bosses make references to our suits and how nicely they would look on wall mounts.

So they are clothing in a way. Why would the clothing have a set gender? Clothing should conform to the gender of the wearer. If a male Tenno wants to use Saryn; that would crossdressing! Same thing if a female Tenno wants to use Frost or Loki!

Perhaps when an Account is made the user decides up front if they are a Male or Female Tenno. And following that decision all warframe suits will be that gender. Or simply have both versions available in game. I would greatly enjoy this feature and I am sure others will too.

I support this idea and this method.

they are working on it

No harm in reminding them that this is something we want. Realistically  we could expect this to come out in a few months while they work on bug fixes and content updates and implementation.

But a friendly reminder every once in a while never hurts.

Perhaps there is another reason that this idea should be looked at.

Warframes are essentially sci fi suits. We Tenno wear them and thats why we can change which one we wear and many bosses make references to our suits and how nicely they would look on wall mounts.

So they are clothing in a way. Why would the clothing have a set gender? Clothing should conform to the gender of the wearer. If a male Tenno wants to use Saryn; that would crossdressing! Same thing if a female Tenno wants to use Frost or Loki!

Perhaps when an Account is made the user decides up front if they are a Male or Female Tenno. And following that decision all warframe suits will be that gender. Or simply have both versions available in game. I would greatly enjoy this feature and I am sure others will too.

I hope we actually get to see our empty suits in our Dojo... It would be awesome to see the inside of the armor too, but mainly, i'd like to see it exposed as equipment in an arsenal.

Also, there ARE some pretty good ways they can write around the suits having gender. The main argument that could be made is that "the suit fuse deeply with your genetic code when worn and only females can enter the female suits."

On a business standpoint though, perhaps they don't want to just write around it, but hey, it's a possibility...

there are already female warframes :D

Yeah, but we would like to play all the frames as women, and I'm sure plenty of men would prefer to play male even if they really like Mag/Saryn/etc. powers.

Are.... You guys sure you're not screwing around DE?... I mean, alternate sex has been brought around about a gazilion times by now, 3 times on Livestream only and they all have the same awnser... You guys are pranking them, aren't you?

No, it's just something a lot of people really want. Vague statements on the livestream aren't enough.