Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Most Players Want From The Devs(Quick Version)

Ratagain

More enemies with CC...

I'd be careful about asking that because it may make the whole experience especially in solo mode play less enjoyable.

Comment aside, my wishlist for Warframe are:

1) Reduce the number of times we have to repeat Invasion in order to get the reward, possibly to 1. Doing the same invasion for 5 times isn't really fun...

2) Continue to re-texture warframe skins especially the older warframes(e.q. Trinity, Mag)

3) Make more vanity items available as rare bp drops from boss drop/mission rewards/market, particularly on helmet,body,arms and legs of existing warframes (lucrative business!)

4) For point 3 to flourish, I believe we will need to see the limit on how many different types of warframes in the game(there are currently 23 types of warframes I believe)

5) Enable players to color individual parts of their warframes.

Well the Grineer part of it at least.

In the Corpus missions most of the tilesets and maps that get generated follow the same layout each time, and the only enemy who isn't a reskin is the Gox.

Hell the Corpus Rangers are using Opticors to fly around.

Also lets not mention how the hitboxes for the corners and stuff are downright terrible inside the ships.

yeah that needs fixing.

Been here for over two years and I've rarely ever seen people suggest these things (Bar the limbo one), some probably not suggested at all, so i'm going to agree with the notion that these are actually your ideas.

but imma play ball anyway.

Quick draw - would be a nightmare to implement, so this one is a bit of a no.

Rhino as starter - He encourages bad habits to new players and isn't well rounded enough. Gonna say no.

Dropping excalibur from vor - yknow I kind of agree that Excalibur dropping from Ambulas doesn't quite make sense. I wouldn't object to him being moved to Vor, personally.

Limbo and Frost changes - both are ingame already.

Edited by MechNexus