Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Warframe Community

(PSN)MoRockaPDX

Hello Community,

I am MoRockaPDX. I have been around for good while, having followed Warframe for about a year before it came out on console, and finally started playing shortly after it was released on PS4. I love Warframe, and I think DE is a very interesting developer to study and follow. I personally would love to work for a company like DE on a game like Warframe, but my skill are woefully underdeveloped. 

I enjoy the amazing fan work Warframe's community constantly puts out. Write now I have a number of projects I would like to see through, but remaining motivated has been a problem. I would like to make art for some of my own Warframe and weapons concepts, but my drawing skill and art fundamentals have really deteriorated over the years. I would greatly appreciate if any of the amazingly talented people in the community would like to lend there skills to bring any of my ides to life.

Below follow a list of some of my recent concepts. I am open to question, criticism and suggestions.

Maxwell–Magnetic Warframe Male Counterpart to Mag, and Archwing Ace

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/425710-warframe-concept-maxwell–magnetic-warframe-mag-counterpart-and-archwing-ace/?p=4723885

Machstrum

Methlicca

Kabutsuchi

New Mod
Sabot

Fenris–Assassin Warframe femail counterpart to Ash

Vergama–Whose other name is destiny
Bonus thread about Vergama

Energy Weapon Force Multiplication

Larger Maps and Convergence of Environments

Tutorial Concepts

Welcome to the forums.

The gender opposite counterparts to the existing Warframes seem interesting and what their powers do seem different enough to be considered.

Seeing as how Mirage is kind of like the counterpart to Loki.

And Nyx the counterpart to Excalibur (powers are completely different but they have a similar body design).

il just say welcome to the forums 

however 

this is not a place to advertise your other topics 

you spent more time on info about your other topics etc that you that you can pretty much just call this a thread for your projects witch Introduce yourself is not 

you come here to introduce yourself and give some insight about yourself and what you do etc if you ever choose to discuss that information!

il just say welcome to the forums 

however 

this is not a place to advertise your other topics 

you spent more time on info about your other topics etc that you that you can pretty much just call this a thread for your projects witch Introduce yourself is not 

you come here to introduce yourself and give some insight about yourself and what you do etc if you ever choose to discuss that information!

He can post whatever he likes in his introduction, as far as I'm aware. I've seen some strange ones.