Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does This Confirm That Theres A Human Body Under Their Suit?

Guest khk6

mj0324aca03.jpg

That looks like excals arm...right?

In China they push it as a suit more because Chinese players would think the game weird if it wasn't that.

In the West they try to say it's whatever you want it to be but ultimately it's pretty obvious it's you in a suit of special armor.

Honeslty I think the vague nature of what warframes are kinda hurts the game, most players simply won't be able to feel any kind of connection to their characters.

A niche of players likes the idea they are robots/space beings or w/e but I think most would be far more welcoming of the idea they are humans in an amazing battle suit.  It's basically you using lots of different suits.

Teshin is Tenno, you can see his face, so there is body under suit

Teshin's not yet been confirmed as a Tenno by anything.

But yes, I think there is a body under the Warframe, and we already know we are indeed switching between Warframes.

Teshin is one of the few tenno not put in Stasis pods. He even says that.

So was Stalker, and he was a "Low Guardian" rather than a Tenno.

Well... it's a Chinese version. So it could be a Chinese person with a Star Armor to save the universe from the incoming evil galactic forces.

With the Avengers!

But yeah. Person. Warframe. Wearing.

This doesn't necessarily. What Tenno is that supposed to even be? It looks like a third party image as it doesn't have the Orokin writing on the shoulder (if it was supposed to be Excalibur) or the same kind of technorganic back bits. The arm frills and red highlights aren't there either

This doesn't necessarily. What Tenno is that supposed to even be? It looks like a third party image as it doesn't have the Orokin writing on the shoulder (if it was supposed to be Excalibur) or the same kind of technorganic back bits. The arm frills and red highlights aren't there either

This is true and with consideration, especially given some of the other images the PR/new site that posts this image uses (which are blatantly fanart). Though I will say I did a Google Search of this image and nothing but Warframe came up.

Edited by Morec0