The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Saw A Enemy Warframe?

mogamu

There is no stalker-whatever.

While ghost stories are nice and thrilling, there is that bunch of people with photoshopped screenshots which just wont stop trolling everyone about it.

The origin of the stalker stories was from earlier beta days when there was accidental friendly-fire bug switching on randomly. It was super rare, however, so not everyone experienced it.

It actually looked like you are being killed by a Tenno, but its just a silly super-rare bug.

There is no stalker.

I literally just had him twice in a row! Both times soloing M.Prime, first time some idiot Grineer locked me in a room with him :( second time I had already collected what I needed so I made a beeline for extraction.

He also appeared about 3-4 runs after that, same mission but I had switched to online (to get away from him!) but he was after someone else this time for a change.

The stalker appeared a lot when I was farming bosses....... That thing is just over the top equipped. The first time I saw him he was after someone else and he decided to charge slash through me to get him..... NOT COOL

P.S. (stalker hasn't appeared in boss missions has far as I know)

There is no stalker-whatever.

While ghost stories are nice and thrilling, there is that bunch of people with photoshopped screenshots which just wont stop trolling everyone about it.

The origin of the stalker stories was from earlier beta days when there was accidental friendly-fire bug switching on randomly. It was super rare, however, so not everyone experienced it.

It actually looked like you are being killed by a Tenno, but its just a silly super-rare bug.

There is no stalker.

lies

Stalker-1.png Do you kiss your mother with that mouth young man? If I have to handle another post like that I'll use the belt.

I laughed way too hard at that.... Thank you mod!

On to topic.... This guy's not very nice. Oh, and as a bonus, most Tenno powers do not work on him.....

Ha, I encountered this guy earlier. I didnt know if it was an enemy player in pvp or a pve boss, but I spotted him after he came in for a melee attack and I shot my enitre mag into him. At this point he sliced me again and took me down.

He came after me for the first time last night in the middle of a solo defense mission. I had to draw the Grineer's attention away from the generator onto myself and fight the stalker at the same time.......

I died.

Love how he chooses the worst times to appear:

*Running away from a crowd of chargers when lights flicker*

*S#&$S#&$S#&$S#&$S#&$*

*Hit elevator button right as he spawns and joins me inside*

*Friends can only listen to my screams as the stalker proceeds to have his way with me in the longest elevator in the game*

*Hit elevator button right as he spawns and joins me inside*

*Friends can only listen to my screams as the stalker proceeds to have his way with me in the longest elevator in the game*

Stalker-1.pngSounds like you enjoyed it almost as much as I did. >=