Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Foundry Cancel Button

Yiton

To avoid this moments when you realize you wouldnt want to create something and is already in progress

you can't craft two "the same" (or as you sad already in process) items at the same time ... (parallel or quere craft)

more accurate "interpretation" would be - cancel an ongoing craft process of an item (because you already have one).

this option could be reasonable only for warframe parts and weapons that we already have. for other thing not so much.

i would suggest a simple notification like: " you already have this item. do you want to craft it anyway? "

other than that is meh ...

"without penalty resources"

That's where this suggestion will fail and to give an example: Argon crystals. They can decay after 24 hours. By using this feature + no penalty = no decaying resources.

Also this just asks for people to start exploiting the hell out of it.

I personally do not prefer this suggestion, unless they can make decaying items dissappear if their time is up. Meaning both the time in your inventory and the time you build + cancelled something.

you can't craft two "the same" (or as you sad already in process) items at the same time ... (parallel or quere craft)

more accurate "interpretation" would be - cancel an ongoing craft process of an item (because you already have one).

this option could be reasonable only for warframe parts and weapons that we already have. for other thing not so much.

i would suggest a simple notification like: " you already have this item. do you want to craft it anyway? "

other than that is meh ...

You didn't actually read what he wrote, and you quoted it. >.<

"without penalty resources"

That's where this suggestion will fail and to give an example: Argon crystals. They can decay after 24 hours. By using this feature + no penalty = no decaying resources.

Also this just asks for people to start exploiting the hell out of it.

I personally do not prefer this suggestion, unless they can make decaying items dissappear if their time is up. Meaning both the time in your inventory and the time you build + cancelled something.

if it had to be within like a minute of it starting, it shouldn't matter.

That being said, yes, this would be extremely helpful.

That would be even more rediculous. What if you build something and half an hour later you think "ahh I needed that resource from earlier for this item, I wanna cancel it....w8....*

That would go against this whole feature, meaning that it wouldn't be any help to implement it in the game...