The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Us Wear More Than Two Sigils

AdunSaveMe

Since we're getting boss sigils, and we already have all the other sigils, there are just TOO MANY.

I have at most four sigils that I like equally, but I can only wear two, and one of them more or less needs to be a syndicate one just so I can get standing.

We need to be able to wear more. At least two on the front. DE pls

I acually dont want this. If we add more sigils your warframe is going to be cluttered to the point it looks like a christmas tree, Or worst, just not good.

I somewhat agree, but just because I wouldn't want that on my Warframes doesn't mean that I don't want other people to have the option. It's a good option. It would also likely mean being able to put them in more places, and being able to have them smaller, both of which are good. Oh, and it would be nice if we could put on multiple Syndicate Sigils from the same Syndicate, and have it use only the best and ignore the others for standing gain.

Edited by AgentSkye

I acually dont want this. If we add more sigils your warframe is going to be cluttered to the point it looks like a christmas tree, Or worst, just not good.

I'm not saying let us throw ten sigils on our frames. And it's not like everyone wouldn't want it to look good.

No one's forcing you, and there are already some tenno that run around in fabulous colors just because they can. Some people just might want to look like Christmas trees.

+1 OP, we should be able to equip more sigils and in more places, even sigils of different syndicates at the same time, just have us set which sigil we want rep from.

Edited by CaveCricket48

So basically the Nascar approach?  Do we really need stickers slapped all over to show off our sponsors er, the stuff we've done/folks we've killed?

I can't technically say I'm opposed to this suggestion mind you.  It is one of personal aesthetics so I've got no true right to say no.  However, I do find it oddly silly and thusly don't particularly expect to see it implemetned.

So basically the Nascar approach?  Do we really need stickers slapped all over to show off our sponsors er, the stuff we've done/folks we've killed?

I can't technically say I'm opposed to this suggestion mind you.  It is one of personal aesthetics so I've got no true right to say no.  However, I do find it oddly silly and thusly don't particularly expect to see it implemetned.

I'm not saying let us throw ten sigils on our frames. And it's not like everyone wouldn't want it to look good.