Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Million Credit Selling Duplicate Junk Mods

SuperheroJack

You rich man.

Marry a Tennaymate and buy a house in FlowRaida.

This thread was in banking suspension in General Discussion and had to flee to a Fanzone haven.

How foolish. We are still watching you, Tenno.

Before I move to FlowRaida can you move it to Tenno Assistanca , cause many new players find it hard to get credit while they dont know they might just have enough junk mods to convert it into the credit amount they require ! 

after 2 million kills at egate i sold almost 25m worth of mods, your thread isn't very impressive mate

Did you miss to see that I did not convert all the junk mods into credit , its only a part of it , but even then I don't thin it would reach 25 million , and it was so unimpressive of you to not capture it when you converted yours into 25 million ! that sucks man! 

Lol, all those mods would barely cause a dent above 8 on a Primed.

Exactly ! But I just thought not to reply till they experience on their own that these mods are nothing but credits !

Even if all 8464 of those mods were Thumper mods, a common 0 with a polarity incompatible with any existing prime mod, you would still be able to take a primed mod from unranked to rank 9, or from rank 9 to rank 10. It would cost you around 2.5m credits though. 

Not all the mods you sold were common, and not all of them would have been the wrong polarity. Some quick and dirty napkin math would lead me to guess you sold around 13k in potential mod energy if you fused them all into the same mod. Even higher if you split them into the proper polarity target mods. Primed mods require a little over 16k to max from unranked.

It comes down to how badly you need the credits.