Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Probably Been Suggested Already

Dis_conected

First I’m going to lay down an idea and I want you to look at it from all angles think about both the good and the bad that the idea could bring. Please think it over before posting

Remove defense missions

Remove drops from interception and create a random loot reward table for materials (added to the basic rewards but controlled to slow farming)

Adding a big (and I MEAN BIG) xp reward for spy missions based on detection

Boost credit rewards for capture and rescue

EDIT: spelling

Edited by Dis_conected

First I’m going to lay down an idea and I want you to look at it from all angels

I don't think I can do that.

Also, your idea (presumably to make other types of missions more rewarding) is not all that great. Especially if the one thing that it rides on is the removal of Defense missions and Interception loot drops.

Oh, and this actually hasn't been submitted yet, at least to my knowledge. Not too often you get people who actually want to get rid of a game mode a large percentage of players enjoy. Remove Archwing next?

Edited by Kestral9999

it would help a little, if you could state your reasons...

remove defense: nooooo! we have different mission types and different warframes. some are specifically good for defense. that would make those frames useless or at least would reduce their overall desirability!

remove drops from int...: did not understand that point, what exactly do you want to be removed? what added?

adding a big xp reward to spy based on detection: that sounds reasonable. yes.

boost credits for cap/rescue: meh...

just my personal thoughts.

The idea is to

A: clear out the main source of exploits

and

B: get people into some of the more challenging and enjoyable missions

EDIT:

the reason for restricting the interception drops is to keep it from becoming the next defense and by restrict I mean enemies will only drop the following things credit, health and energy that’s it all else is obtained from a drop table that drops 4 different mats at once in an amount proportionate to your time/kills (while I’m at it same goes for survival)

Edited by Dis_conected

Uh.... You just seem like a big troll to me. Removing Defense missions is complete non-sense, and adding a random loot reward for Interception would be destroying the beginning of what they want to do :/

it's not random it's a drop table based on your effort

second I’m trying to address a REAL problem not troll for the hell of it and next time for the lotuses sake THINK before posting

second I’m trying to address a REAL problem not troll for the hell of it and next time for the lotuses sake THINK before posting

I did think about my reply, maybe you don't like it, but it's not a reason for saying that I am saying non logical thing.... This is my opinion, and if you don't like it, ignore.

I did think about my reply, maybe you don't like it, but it's not a reason for saying that I am saying non logical thing.... This is my opinion, and if you don't like it, ignore.

I apologize. I too am just trying to have a logical conversation but please consider that when you open a post with “Uh.... You just seem like a big troll to me.” That you’re going to get some flame

EDIT: I +1'ed your post out of respect

Edited by Dis_conected

You are talking about removing what is debatably one of the most popular game modes in the game. I don't blame him for thinking so.

You are talking about removing what is debatably one of the most popular game modes in the game. I don't blame him for thinking so.

True but only so because it solves the main problem of the game “progression” if this weren’t so wouldn’t you play what you think is fun and not what you think helps you progress?

True but only so because it solves the main problem of the game “progression” if this weren’t so wouldn’t you play what you think is fun and not what you think helps you progress?

When you go off that point it becomes more personal preference. I stopped playing for progression awhile ago and play the endless missions because I find them more fun than the others.

thank you for seeing what I’m trying to achieve Dawn

I saw what you were attempting as well. You've just got it in your head that the removal/downplay of other modes is the only way to get it.

Higher enemy spawn rates with better loot drops in other non-endless missions achieves similar results without shirking a large percentage of the playerbase by removing one of their preferred mission types.

Edited by Kestral9999

thank you for seeing what I’m trying to achieve Dawn

The thing is just that, as already said, defense is a type of mission where manny frames shine.

I see your point that it can be very boring (frost+mesa+pullmag= noone needs to do anything)

anyway: removing it isnt a solution, its just a slap in the face.

What needed to be done is creating an alternative (what survival already is).

Personly I would like to be able of creatin playlists of missions, so people could play for example multible extermination missions on different planets fast in a row, creating the feeling of an endless gamemode.

Edited by Dawn11715

Personly I would like to be able of creatin playlists of missions, so people could play for example multible extermination missions on different planets fast in a row, creating the feeling of an endless gamemode.

Now THAT is a decent idea. Allow players to make playlists of any non-endless missions, and reward those players with an affinity and credit boost upon completion of the playlist.

really? on daily basis?

i mean Uranus has nice difficulty curve, but overall AW is dull and boring.

That's fine. Don't play it if you don't like it.

Now THAT is a decent idea. Allow players to make playlists of any non-endless missions, and reward those players with an affinity and credit boost upon completion of the playlist.

That's fine. Don't play it if you don't like it.

Thx, maybe im gonna make a different topic for this.

First I’m going to lay down an idea and I want you to look at it from all angles think about both the good and the bad that the idea could bring. Please think it over before posting

Remove defense missions

Me: "Ok, I'm a fair guy I can look at both sides of thi- .... wut... no... NOOOO! O_O *stops reading there to post this*"