Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gentalman's Weapon (Stance Attempt)

--NovaPrime--

Rather simple a thrusting type sword doing puncture/cold damage

i know we don't really need more sword but this will also have a very nice

and easy block when opening it.

this is just one of those things that when i used to go over to my grandparents

my grandad used to have an umbrella like this i used to love to swing around and where actualy weaponised

by upper and upper-middle class gentalmen in history so i feel this could be alittle fun.

XZZS4e6.jpg?2

Damage :55

Pucture:          35

Slash:             5

Impact:            0

Cold:               15

Crit:                 20%

Crit multiplyer:  2.1x

Attack rate:      1

Rather simple i know but we have a distinct lack of weapons with puncture damage

and a gentalmans weapon such as this, as you can all imagin would pierce rather than savagly

hack and slash. the cold exsists from it being a tool to keep rain, snow, sleet, hail and all sorts away as well.

now onto the stance i propose a new stance type called "Cane":

Spending Cut: E, E, E (all 3 hits for every combo that starts with this deals 250% damage) [ 3 quick rapier type lunges moveing forward with each attack]

Jusqu'auboutiste: E, E, E, RMB, E, E (the first same the hits how ever after that throwing the can up to flip it around grabbing it by the point end and using the hook in a circular sweep to disarm all enemies in range)

Third Light:  RMB, ↑, ↑, E (this adds fire damage that combines with the cold on this for blast)[opening the umbrella and chargeing forward with disregard knocking down and blazeing all enemies infront and beside you]

Top of the morning:   E (in Air)

ChimChimCharoo:    RMB (in Air) [opens the umbrella in air and  slowes decent of falling]

as any can or "jo-staff" can be used much the same way to a similar effect it revolves around small quick trusting jab and the occasional swing as well as combos for controlling a single enemy and disarming many to make this catagory of weapon more utility based and better at higher levels. so instead of running into drop of you can still disarm your enemy.

now one unique thing i would like to add is if you where to block midair with this weapon i would like you to be able to waft, like marry poppins and glide rather than "copter"  for a long jump giveing you slower but more presision as to your landing.

Edited by iscofield

mm one thing i negleted to mention.. and dosn't really warrent bein on the main artical is that the stace combo names bar the basic combo at this time are cosidered old time english saying either from movies or WorldWar1 trench saying "Third Light" strikeing 3 times to light a cigerret being bad luck as snipers use the light to find you, and "Jusqu'auboutiste" being someone of resolve willing to stick it out to the bitter end, and well "ChimChimChroo"  quite obviously being Mary Poppins with "chim chimney chim chimney chim chim charoo"