Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Um, I Discovered "waifuisim"

-dicht.ThanksFrost-

To be perfectly honest, I really don't care about feminism (I'm a woman myself). A person is a person no matter the gender, race, religion, size or shape.

But the people I DO want to burn are those who think men/women animals, certain race's monsters and Obese people ugly.

In truth we're all the same. we're all human and equal. I don't get why there's so much hate to the above when it should be turned elsewhere...

Like PETA and Westboro.... (good lord those people offend me to the point it makes me sick... :/ You just don't do those things you know?)

INB4 Hate:

This is my opinion on people in general. Some are asshats but you learn to deal with them. If you don't share the same opinion, then by all means, rant. It won't offend me :3

To be perfectly honest, I really don't care about feminism (I'm a woman myself). A person is a person no matter the gender, race, religion, size or shape.

But the people I DO want to burn are those who think men/women animals, certain race's monsters and Obese people ugly.

In truth we're all the same. we're all human and equal. I don't get why there's so much hate to the above when it should be turned elsewhere...

Like PETA and Westboro.... (good lord those people offend me to the point it makes me sick... :/ You just don't do those things you know?)

INB4 Hate:

This is my opinion on people in general. Some are asshats but you learn to deal with them. If you don't share the same opinion, then by all means, rant. It won't offend me :3

And there is me, i like women more than men. Call me a sexist.

bah..my personal philosophy holds that rigid caste like systems that just renamed themselves "group think" and "gender" "age" "race" "creed" are abit outdated

we live in a world that is almost totally connected..we can be anything we want,do anything we want

place your faith in cyberspace,hear your lord`s word in hyperreality (i say that cause im not sure who has faith in what..ive heard some people have faith in the flying sphagetti monster,)

I agree for the most part. But I can justify the "obese" part. It is true that some people are naturally a tad thicker due to metabolism and genetics and that is just fine.

But to me someone who is "obese" or "fat" due to poor life choices is a different story. This ideology is nothing new, in ancient Greece the body was celebrated and maintaining that body was looked up to in society. Which is why you see relics showing men with well sculpted bodies.

Currently western society is trying to acknowledge "obesity" by saying "oh this is who I am or this is me and I love me" which is bull crap, as it is used as an excuse to avoid maintaining your body. Like i said, if there's nothing that can be done its fine. But in most cases, for example obesity in America is caused by consuming garbage foods and lack of exercise, and for that I will call them ugly and shame on them for treating their bodies in such an improper manner.

Edited by DrOP_