The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Think We Need A New Planet

gunsmoke77

I don't follow WF lore much, but the Tennos do suck.  We only own relays, but many of those were destroyed.  Tennos owns no lands or planets.  Why the hell are we even playing them since they can't conquer/take back anything?

Screw the Lotus and her plans, Tennos should rise and conquer!  

I don't follow WF lore much, but the Tennos do suck.  We only own relays, but many of those were destroyed.  Tennos owns no lands or planets.  Why the hell are we even playing them since they can't conquer/take back anything?

Screw the Lotus and her plans, Tennos should rise and conquer!  

You misunderstand the reason of our existence. We are not here to have homes, we are here to save the world solar system.

16.5 has already been chosen to add the underwater tileset to the solar map. As to what planet its going on I got no idea.

Why not just make a new planet with the underwater tileset would fell like its some think new then adding new maps old planets.

We already have a bunch of moons (in the game's navigation) in addition to the planets of our solar system (Eris, Ceres, Europa, Phobos etc.), why not use another one? Jupiter has, like, 60 or something... plenty to choose from.

Eris and Sedna are transneptunian bodies.

Ceres is an asteroid.

Europa and Phobos are moons

Edited by Sitchrea