Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gundowngrace Is Invading,soon There Will Be Thousands Of Me!muahaha!

GunDownGrace

well with the whole warframe in china thing,its inevitable that more people from that region will "find" a way over to english language warframe,and for whatever reason play our region's servers

which will likely mean that we will be seeing a fair uptick in the "chinese/korean grinder" type of player,which ironically enough is what ive spent a majority of my mmo time over the years doing

so expect to see alot more people like me soon,in the thousands?maybe not,that was actually the only part i was exxagerating about

my attempt to make a thread for this once a year day,and i only exxagerated a little X.X

Most likely yes.

read the post i did before yours >.>

i mean cmon,with rumors swirling of a primescrublord in the same game as scrublordprime,you must surely know that the end of days is near?this would fit

Edited by GunDownGrace

read the post i did before yours >.>

i mean cmon,with rumors swirling of a primescrublord in the same game as scrublordprime,you must surely know that the end of days is near?this would fit

I was just answering the good Tenno's question.

Also, the end times are not coming.

Not yet at least.

Talk to me in twenty years.

If you're referring to "grinder" players, isn't that anyone who's played Warframe for more than 2 hours?

no,not by a long shot..no one who thinks warframe is a painful grind,no matter how long they have played it,knows what an actual grind is

like how on PWI a pre-requisite of r9+12 is insanity,and there arent that many here that know what r9+12 actually is

Edited by GunDownGrace

no,not by a long shot..no one who thinks warframe is a painful grind,no matter how long they have played it,knows what an actual grind is

like how on PWI a pre-requisite of r9+12 is insanity,and there arent that many here that know what r9+12 actually is

Oh, I've played Vindictus since it came out of beta, I know what grind is thank you.

playing something like vindictus sets you up for a good solid wilting if you were to try pwi,especially with the recent level cap increase on pwi

now if you had of mentioned playing doom on the highest difficulty and winning it in  30 minutes,then i wouldve beleived you

like i said before..someone who's perception of grind is so inexperienced that they would claim warframe is a TRUE grind,wouldnt last long in pwi

Edited by GunDownGrace