Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About Power Leveling A Kubrow Any Advice Please?

Rayzenfloss

Question

I have a lotus huras kubrow now, mature and ready to equip, I plan to make him a 4 forma build, I was planning to take him on T1 Void Def 20~25 Waves repeatedly tomorrow, im bringing my Geard Frosty Frame, is this the best way to traim my kubrow, I dont have any other idea.

guys, if you have any ideas that maybe much more better than my idea, please kindly tell me, thx......

12 answers to this question

Draco, Stephano, Dark Sector, T1 Defense. I hope you have an experience booster. : / Also, Kubrows are expensive as heck, it's like owning a Doge but then realizing your doge will eat your dojo and home and credits before you know it you'll be selling off your Liset to pay for your Kubrow. tumblr_mv4toeyCpz1r7cgw7o1_250.gifWTnXZZI.jpg

Edited by ChloeSakuna

an Endless Mission where you fight a large sum of Enemies gains a lot of XP, yes.

the best way to level them up is to not kill anything yourself and let team mates do the kills so the Kubrow gains good xp.

that's the way for them to get the most XP per Enemy, but i think we can agree that Killing hundreds of Enemies per minute or so is much faster despite that.

an Endless Mission where you fight a large sum of Enemies gains a lot of XP, yes.

that's the way for them to get the most XP per Enemy, but i think we can agree that Killing hundreds of Enemies per minute or so is much faster despite that.

But at least when I leveled all four kubrow types after U14, I was getting very little xp for my own kills. It didn't matter if I did hundreds of kills per minute. Dozens of kills per minute from other players leveled the kubrows much more.

Edited by Naftal

Draco, Stephano, Dark Sector, T1 Defense. I hope you have an experience booster. : / Also, Kubrows are expensive as heck, it's like owning a Doge but then realizing your doge will eat your dojo and home and credits before you know it you'll be selling off your Liset to pay for your Kubrow. tumblr_mv4toeyCpz1r7cgw7o1_250.gifWTnXZZI.jpg

I think not really sir, 75k credits for 1 set of stabilizers that will last for 24days is not a burden, since theres a way to get decent amount of credits so... not really a problem, transmutation is the pricy one, when I got extra worthless rare mods.

Edited by Rayzenfloss