Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

X.x Anyone Know A Straightfoward Way To Keep People Out Of My Driveway?

GunDownGrace

hehe i had the same problem i own a house at the end of a road and my driveways like 200ft long

i put 50lb logs at the end of it so people have just enough room to turn around and not pull up my driveway thinking its another road and then ending up in my yard stuck like several retards have done before

Buy a flower pot and put it in your driveway. If it's a shared driveway, buy a nice wooden gate that opens in the middle. Not very cost effective but people usually wont open the gate.

Edited by Seanjuju

Spike strip. Trust me, it's the only way.

Careful with that... even if its public property... if theres public access and you're damaging another persons property, you'll be charged. lol

...or you could get one of those motion activated sensors and rig up a mannequin to run out on rails, arms flailing, right at any vehicle entering your driveway.  Dress it up like Santa or something. 

I'd rather see a Jason mannequin with a fake machete charge at the car!

Buy those concrete vases, big &#! ones. Plant some flowers or cactus in there, and you will be fine.

You can kill two flies by doing this, because you will have better looking driveway and stop those pesky drives from making u turns on your property.

Go get some chalk, draw a big red pentagram and write "Praise the Dark Lord" above it in comic sans. Then install a motion sensor that turns on a radio which blares Behemoth when someone triggers it.

NOBODY will be using your driveway... Maybe a few metalheads. But they're good people.

Edited by Kestral9999

O.O wow,a bevy of solutions for every level of revenge and budget

My sister is an accountant >.> when she is away at work it generally falls upon me to take care of things house side,and it really agitates her when people use the driveway like that

O.O wow,a bevy of solutions for every level of revenge and budget

My sister is an accountant >.> when she is away at work it generally falls upon me to take care of things house side,and it really agitates her when people use the driveway like that

Pick up a scooter (some states do not require insurance/license to own/operate) and park it towards the end of the driveway, lengthwise.