Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If This Game Has Elevator Music?

Canadianese

I think this should be an easter egg, actually. Maybe after some sequence of up/down elevator calling, Lotus would stream in some elevator music.

"Tenno, through this transportation device, and for the duration of the ride; you'll be delighted by a masterpiece composed by your ancestors. This epic melody has the magestic propertie of relaxing every life form who has the prodigious honor to listen to it. Please sit down and get comfortable as we get to our destination." [Music Plays].

-Lotus, upon entering a long-way elevator.

Corpus don't have elevator music because they're all listening to personal music players in those bucket helmets of theirs.

Grineer don't have elevator music because they have to get "formation bravo" sorted out before the doors open.

Infested don't have elevator music because they can all hear the song of the universe as one conjoined collective.

Edited by Brasten

Well, sorry to make you angry, but as you can see, I never seen your post. Sometimes I don't feel like searching old topics. Also apparently people really hate your post?

Edit* I can't believe you went to search all of those for me.

Edited by Canadianese