Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Gorgon Fans ?

LokMane_O

ah,im a big fan of the gorgon,i bought my prisma gorgon and also have a normal gorgon (got a nice deal for my prisma gorgon,85p)

one of the few weapons in warframe that actually qualifys as a sensible,decent machine gun that has alot of flexibility for just about any mission type

heck with the right mods,like silencing and recoil reduction,with its little wind up cycle you can *tap* *tap* the fire trigger to single shots like a dmr rifle,incredible accuracy and great for basic stealth sniping

"and this, young tenno is where i store my gorgon collection"

"Wraith, Vaykor, Prisma, Mutalist, and Vanilla." 

"But why dont you just use Boltor Prime?"

because weapons are more than just lousy overpumped stats...

a boltor prime is nothing more than an easy button...but wait,whats that?gigaquads of nullifiers?a raid?t4 defense in the late rounds?oh my precious noes!everything is overpowered and must be nerfed to restore your uninteresting boltor prime to it`s former easy button glory

"and this, young tenno is where i store my gorgon collection"

"Wraith, Vaykor, Prisma, Mutalist, and Vanilla." 

"But why dont you just use Boltor Prime?"

this places is for gorgon fans get out you imposter ! >:3 ( JK you can stay )

I loved my gorgon, back around Update 6. Up to that point, whenever I fought a boss I had to take at least 4 ammo boxes, or risk running out of ammo before the boss died.  With the gorgon, I could kill a boss using 2 ammo boxes, sometimes only 1.

... And that was just over 2 years ago.  IIRC, I didn't use it past Update 7.  Nerfs, better weapons, and better mods made it obsolete.

love my gorgon... put like 3 forma on it then i got the prisma and i have 4 forma on that one :3 all hail the gorgon master race! wish the prisma had 200 rounds though

A gorgon with a catalyst had a magazine capacity of 210 rounds under Mod 1.0.  It was glorious.

I do wish the Gorgon family had a niche... but DE keeps running out of ideas.

It has, but it requires some special equipment before it can really shine: Shred. Speed Trigger. Vile Acceleration. Primed Fast Hands. 200+ Ammo Restores.

Bind the ammo restores to a hotkey and never let go of the trigger. Best done while laughing maniacally.