Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Gorgon Fans ?

LokMane_O

gorgon is just another soma but worse. its the worst kind of weapon, point and shoot i'm my opinion they should nerf anything point and shoot to be entry level for new players and make the more interesting projectile and gimmick weapons the top damage weapons (that's just wishful thinking on my part) 

but that's why i use the phage

But what about higher level players who just like to go full dakka?

I'm not a fan of any of the gorgons. they are too inaccurate, too low damage, and just all around crappy weapons.

that said, I do love the models of all of them, and I want them to get a massive buff, they should be proc machines like the heavy gunners.

I only have the basic Gorgon from way back when it was just a normal gun, and not whatever it is now (I don't even know anymore).

I overall enjoyed the idea of having a big as hell gun to chew through people with and the Gorgon sort of does it, but my build sucks and it probably doesn't fire as much dakka as it could.

I love the Prisma Gorgon!

The ramp up is great as it allows accurate single shots, as well it allows for more efficient ammo consumption when shooting at long targets as to not waste ammo.

Even with Heavy Calibre installed on it, the single shots are still very accurate.

It looks nothing short of awesome.

It's just so satisfying and relaxing when your unloading on groups of mobs with this gun that you can't get enough of it.

Hands down my favorite Primary, and did I mention this thing just looks badass?

"and this, young tenno is where i store my gorgon collection"

"Wraith, Vaykor, Prisma, Mutalist, and Vanilla." 

"But why don't you just use Boltor Prime?"

I now realize that i should have structured this post slightly differently, as to indicate that the final line comes from the "young tenno"

I love my G.Wraith and Prisma dearly, and am risking thread necro [ oops ] to show support as such. 

edit: spelling is hard. 

Edited by Xalev

I now realize that i should have structured this post slightly differently, as to indicate that the final line comes from the "young tenno"

I love my G.Wraith and Prisma dearly, and am risking thread neco [ oops ] to show support as such. 

Nekros approves of Gorgons, too.

In a form that should be represented by a good Status chance to the gun.

And considering how much it cost and availability, the thing should be a bit more beefier than it is with some stats.

And just for the fact that this gun looks so damn amazing, it deserves to be a top tier weapon.

hi what dp you mean by that ?? ( is that bad ?? still new in the forum ^^"  )

It means this thread is now in a different subforum, not General Discussion anymore. Not sure why it got moved, though. It's a topic about a weapon in the game. Maybe it got derailed at some point.

Doesn't really matter though, you can keep loving your Gorgons in this forum as well. ^^