Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Vote In Excalibur To Appear In Super Smash Bros (The Megathread)

Holzmeister

Yeah... Not gonna happen. Warframe isn't well known enough to even show up on the radar. Plus, screw excalibur, get Saryn in there.

Emmm... Dude, Warframe is in the TOP20 Most Played Games Worldwide, Nº16 to be precise.

http://caas.raptr.com/most-played-pc-games-february-2015-heroes-of-the-storm-makes-its-debut-dragon-age-inquisition-plummets/

I think that Excalibro could be a winner.

Edited by TheVigilant

Emmm... Dude, Warframe is in the TOP20 Most Played Games Worldwide, Nº16 to be precise.

http://caas.raptr.com/most-played-pc-games-february-2015-heroes-of-the-storm-makes-its-debut-dragon-age-inquisition-plummets/

Wow,such important detail escaped our less vigilant eyes... Glad you're here!

For a second,I was stupid enough to try to look for a Nintendo title in this list....-_-

In our eyes, maybe.

In the smash community's eyes, no.

Whiney scrubs will do their best to not have him for roy

Edited by Jaruis

I love SSMB. 

Which is why I'm being so brutally honest.

That is if they even somehow realize who the winner was before he was announced.

Frankly, I find the addition of Warframe on a Nintendo console way more plausible than Excal's inclusion in Smash! (I'd choose the 1st option above all)

In our eyes, maybe.

Oh boy...We're becoming whinier & whinier indeed...

(and I'm whining about it, so that doesn't improve the situation -_-. )

I voted for Zero from the Megaman Zero franchise.
Excalibur would be cool and all, but the only company that hasn't had Warframe on their systems/consoles is Nintendo.
That breaks everything I know about Super Smash.

That, and Zero just fits right in.

I voted for Zero from the Megaman Zero franchise.

Excalibur would be cool and all, but the only company that hasn't had Warframe on their systems/consoles is Nintendo.

That breaks everything I know about Super Smash.

That, and Zero just fits right in.

I'd love to have Zero. He was my favorite character. So as long as this theme plays for any of the maps he plays in:

In our eyes, maybe.

I'd love to have Roy over Excal. At least he fits in better.

Yeah... Not gonna happen. Warframe isn't well known enough to even show up on the radar. Plus, screw excalibur, get Saryn in there.

Warframe is/was something like the 3rd most popular F2P game on steam last I checked. I wouldn't really say it isn't well known.

Although I guess when comparing it to the other franchises the other potential characters come from, you're right.

But its not the longest shot out there.

Also Saryn is love, Saryn is life.

I'd love to have Zero. He was my favorite character. So as long as this theme plays for any of the maps he plays in:

I'd love to have Roy over Excal. At least he fits in better.

Call me old school, but I'd rather hear what I grew up with, Scrub :

Warframe is/was something like the 3rd most popular F2P game on steam last I checked. I wouldn't really say it isn't well known.

Although I guess when comparing it to the other franchises the other potential characters come from, you're right.

But its not the longest shot out there.

Also Saryn is love, Saryn is life.

Obvious Saryn rival : Samus Aran!

Frankly, I find the addition of Warframe on a Nintendo console way more plausible than Excal's inclusion in Smash! (I'd choose the 1st option above all)

I doubt Warframe will be coming to the Wii U ever to be honest. The Wii U doesn't exactly scream profit for 3rd part developers, and not to mention I remember others developers saying how much of a nightmare it can be to make games for the Wii U at times. While I wouldn't mind at all seeing it come to the Wii U so Warframe gains even more popularity and players, I don't realisticly see it happening.

The best case I can possibly see is excal being a assist trophy using slash dash.

Just off the top of my head I know other characters would easily kill excal in votes. Characters I dont even like.

Tails(sonic) hell even knuckles.

Cloud(ff7)

Sora(kingdom hearts)

Goku(smhs)

Another pokemon

Roy(fire emblem)

Issac(golden sun)

Hell, even Bayonetta would kill excal in a vote.

Edited by AcceI

What's with all the negativity on this thread?

Last year, we won the MMOBomb vote handily, with over 80,000 votes. http://www.mmobomb.com/ultimate-f2p-showdown-tenno-victory-finals

Things like Time Magazine's "Person of the Year" award are often decided by fewer votes than that(usually fewer than 50k), and there's a much wider user/potential-voter base on that then on video games in general, or nintendo games specifically.

So, we can win it. The tenno are a devestating force to be reckoned with, and we have millions more players this year than last.(No XO existed at all then!)

What's with all the negativity on this thread?

Last year, we won the MMOBomb vote handily, with over 80,000 votes. http://www.mmobomb.com/ultimate-f2p-showdown-tenno-victory-finals

Things like Time Magazine's "Person of the Year" award are often decided by fewer votes than that(usually fewer than 50k), and there's a much wider user/potential-voter base on that then on video games in general, or nintendo games specifically.

So, we can win it. The tenno are a devestating force to be reckoned with, and we have millions more players this year than last.(No XO existed at all then!)

So you're telling me if that same scenario happened on Nintendo's website only excal was up against cloud from ff7, y'all would win? lel no. Excal gets wrecked.

wont reply for a while, fast and furious 7 is starting