Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Poll] If You Have To Choose Just One Frame To Play As From Now On, Which Would You Choose?

KidMemphis

Already made that choice during Close Beta.

Rhino is all I've been playing for the past 2 years.

It's the only frame that perfectly fits my (unique) playstyle. Or rather, I've developped a playstyle that best fits Rhino.

Oberon, hands down one of the best underrated frames in the game, Crowd control?, got it, healing? got it, style?.........yeah ok he still looks like something you'd strap to the hood of your car, but by and large the biggest love........the only frame I've ever seen that pulls off the Jokers color scheme and looks AMAZING with it.

So yeah, Jokeron would be acceptable.

Oberon, hands down one of the best underrated frames in the game, Crowd control?, got it, healing? got it, style?.........yeah ok he still looks like something you'd strap to the hood of your car, but by and large the biggest love........the only frame I've ever seen that pulls off the Jokers color scheme and looks AMAZING with it.

So yeah, Jokeron would be acceptable.

oberon because I main him anyway and by that I mean I use him almost exlusively unless the situation calls for someone else, I'm really familiar with how he works and play him quiet effectively in most situations (probably not the best but I'm ecertainly not terrible either).

also gosh darn he is the most attractive

+1

except maybe the attracktive thing. Wide body with skinny arms...

Oberon, hands down one of the best underrated frames in the game, Crowd control?, got it, healing? got it

Noticed this post later, agree with it too.

Edited by Kethus

Ash just because he is Ash, all I seem to do with other frames is level them to 30 and then go back to playing Ash. He may not be the best end game frame but he is one of the most versatile and can do most things well, he just can't give any form of support unless you get some syndicate mods. But hey if they need support then they should be left behind any how......:) 

Edited by Hawkmoon230

I cant choose just one D: trust me I've been trying ever since U16 and Volt prime hit.  Chroma being one of my favorites now and Volt was already my all time favorite so I was excited for his prime.  Ive been flip flopping between the 2 for days! DAYS!!!.....I cant choose D:

Edited by Daruru