Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Valkyr's Bonds Be Moved To A Different Slot?

Unkle_Phunkle

I recently got my hands on the Vaykor Syandana to put on my Valkyr. I really think it looks good on her, especially with the tubing coming out from it. I think she would look even better if she could have both the Vaykor Syandana and the Valkyr's Bonds at the same time to have even more tubes coming from her. Adding the Kara Helmet into the mix would make for a nice looking ensemble.

The problem is that, since Valkyr's Bonds are a Syandana, you can't wear them and the Vaykor Syandana at the same time. I don't even get why they count as a Syandana in the first place since all the other Syandanas are located on the back of the Warframe. If DE could move the Valkyr's Bonds to another slot, possibly adding a miscellaneous slot for cosmetics like it, I think a lot of people like me would have a lot more fun with Valkyr.

Does anyone else think this would be a good idea?

Same with the Morthos syandana for Nekros. I think that warframes with unique "syandanas" should get a special slot for that. Totally support this Idea, hopefully DE would notice this. +1

I have to disagree with the mortos. The Mortos is still a syandana, albeit with a slightly higher attachment point and extra bits. Valkyr's Bonds are literally just extra bits, with no actual syandana. 

Nope. I want to use just her bonds and I want to use 2 arcanes on Valkyr as well.

Do you mean you have arcane enchantments on both her helmet and her Bonds? If so, I can see where you're coming from. Perhaps DE could refund you the arcane to but on another Syandana, kind of like how they refunded formas back when they changed how Warframe abilities work. That shouldn't really inconvenience anyone, unless you really don't want to use a different Syandana on your Valkyr. If that's the case, then I guess you wouldn't win in this situation.

I have to disagree with the mortos. The Mortos is still a syandana, albeit with a slightly higher attachment point and extra bits. Valkyr's Bonds are literally just extra bits, with no actual syandana. 

I think the Mortos should be fine in conjunction with another Syndana. Besides, having a separate cosmetic slot for Frame-exclusive cosmetics would pave the way for future exclusives that could really add some special flair to each Frame.