Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Kind Of Dailies Would You Want In Warframe?

KingTaro

And also, what kind of rewards would you expect from dailies?

Dailies: 1 to 3 random objectives every day for a reward.

With dailies you'd be giving players a reason to play certain content of the game. Usually content that is no longer ran because there is nothing more left to acquire from it.

To give you a few examples of a daily mission:

Daily 1: Kill all the Grineer Bosses.

Reward: 2 hour resource drop chance boost.

Daily 2: Complete a 10 min Survival mission while keeping the Oxygen above 90% at all time.

Reward: 2 hour exp boost

Daily 3: Scan Lephantis.

Reward: 10x R5 pack.

Daily 4: Kill Jackal without any warframe mods equipped, while wearing a syndicate sigil.

Reward: 1x 5000 points Medallion for a Syndicate depending on the equipped sigil.

etc...

Do an entire mission in stealth without tripping the alarms. This should apply only to Spy missions and Exterminate missions.

this shouldn't be a daily

this should be a bonus as the end of every stealth based mission

I play Warframe to run missions I want to run. Dailies give no choice in the matter. As such, I don't do them. I do do really nice alerts, but that is it on things that have to be a certain mission specifically. Those are few and far between anyway.

If dailies ever get any form of unique reward, I will be very annoyed. I am already annoyed that syndicates (which were a well designed passive system) are now extremely active and daily focused.

Edited by egregiousRac

What kind?

Bounties on specific NPC's  derived from a "list" (random mission generator) with the different bounties requiring different stipulations be met.

The bounties should all be rogue tenno or double agents and be amped up versions of the Stalker or something like him.

Rewards could be:

Blueprints for not released items

Arcane enhancements

Dual Stat mods

Syndicate points to the Lotus (as factions should reward the same way Syndicates do, only moreso)

I would like no dailies at all, dailies are a way to hook people into logging everyday i would prefer if they developed interesting missions and quests, not sneaky ways of hooking us into logging in every single day.

Dailies would be a nonfactor at this point compared to everything else.