The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Just Saying] Handspring Can't Be A Mandatory Mod If Pvp Is Supposed To Be A Viable Frame-Leveling Alternative

Chroia

otherwise you're just Standing that the opposing team hasn't collected yet.

Mostly re:Kogake, but not only.

It's a damn rare mod.

I'm over 1.4k hours and I've only ever gotten 4 of them. (After having bought one.)

Edited by Chroia

You do get some mods from the Conclave on match complete, although there is no fully functioning rewards screen. Mostly it gives a mix of Fusion Cores, but I have noticed that I now have several Handsprings spare, and I hadn't noticed getting any from regular missions.

I would feel that, as a Conclave reward, it actually makes sense to have it available, although the Kogake do need to be looked at.

I traded for one initially, have had two drop, and now inexplicably have eleven copies.

Edited by Kthal

It does get given out as a Conclave reward (as does Terminal Velocity that has saved me from having to run any more Derelict Sabotage missions hunting Sprag and Van'kra Tel).

Also, it's not mandatory.  I switched from using Mag Prime to using Mag (to lose the gold and for different polarities) and forgot to install mods for a few games.  The only thing I missed was Stamina and Shield regen.

Do you really get knocked down so much?

Having spent literally an entire match on my &#! in a 4v4 when one person had a Kogake (Rhino, surprise surprise), I'm going to have to go with 'yes'.

Sure, 'git gud' is applicable to a point, but considering the 'skill in to power out' involved idk if it's currently at a good place.

PvP can't be viable leveling up as powers scale with level of the frame. Bring the level 0 frame and you will only have your 1 that will deal pathetic damage.

I definitely is viable for ranking up gear, I did Volt Prime 0-30 in it twice.