Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Newb To Warfarme

Undeadrocker

Hi all Started playing Warframe after a video of why you should play. An all I can say is why did I not start when i first got my pc!!

Bit daunting at first but with such a welcoming community online was a bit easier to understand and more welcoming than every game I've played with the go away newb to be polite lol.

From the uk.. I'm out to go look at some more amazing art work in game. 

First time on a forum for a game so not 100% on what to say ect so if missed any thing just ask :)

Welcome to the community. The codex ingame has some concept art, and if you watch the devstreams, which can be found on www.youtube.com/user/PlayWarframe or twitch.tv/warframe , you can see how the art and the game have developed, as well as seeing upcoming concepts.

If you're an artist yourself, you'll be a welcome addition to the Fan Art and Fan Concepts sections on the forums.

Most players are willing to help a new player -- if you need anything just ask in the region/recruiting chat!

Edited by S7ORM

Welcome to the community. The codex ingame has some concept art, and if you watch the devstreams, which can be found on www.youtube.com/user/PlayWarframe or twitch.tv/warframe , you can see how the art and the game have developed, as well as seeing upcoming concepts.

If you're an artist yourself, you'll be a welcome addition to the Fan Art and Fan Concepts sections on the forums.

Most players are willing to help a new player -- if you need anything just ask in the region/recruiting chat!

I wish I could draw :(.. But was watching the Devstreams on youtube over the weekend but thanks for letting me know and the warm welcome 

I am hesitant to advise anyone on how to play or enjoy the game, but I would recommend, taking the game slow. Chill on the taxi's, not never do them, especially the alerts, do those alerts, but short circuiting the game for higher experience grind/farm maps. If you narrow your game to the just the highest tier gear, and turing Warframe into a farm fest, you'll devalue any sense of progression this game has to offer and be left with little more than the monthly releases and grinds for gear, that will have been regulated to pure mastery fodder. 

I played this game almost solo for the first few months, and while I could have benefited from joining co-op sooner, and getting a mic, I did get to experience something more akin to a real progression arc. I unlocked 90% of the starmap before I ever farmed xp on a Dark Sector. Now, I understand for everyone there is a different comfort zone, but take your time, it will be worth it.

Lol. Anyways, welcome to Warframe Tenno.