Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option To Set Profil To "private"

Unschlagbar

I would like to see a option to set my ingame-profile to private, so no one else can flame me for not having some stuff or having less playtime like others...

there could be multiple options: private, only friends, only clanmates, public

Shouldnt be that hard to implement so pls take this idea in concern, thx :)

p.s. english isnt my native language, so please excuse my bad wording

with regards, Unschlagbar

Edited by Unschlagbar

Are you referring to In Game or the Forums.

I wouldn't mind personally if the Profile could be hidden, but I also think its dumb people flame others for not having tons of stuff. People are new, and / or don't have a lot of time to do things.

As long as you're not joining premade groups that require specific things (i.e. Rep Farm or Raids) I don't think most would be bothered. If you want help just message me.

i don't seem to understand the problem

can someone explain to me?

There are a lot of a-holes that will bash you for having worse stats than you and will make fun of you because of that.

And OP wants his in-game profile to be more private, so they'll have nothing to say about his/her stats.

Edited by Soldier1312

Are you referring to In Game or the Forums.

I wouldn't mind personally if the Profile could be hidden, but I also think its dumb people flame others for not having tons of stuff. People are new, and / or don't have a lot of time to do things.

As long as you're not joining premade groups that require specific things (i.e. Rep Farm or Raids) I don't think most would be bothered. If you want help just message me.

changed, thx :)

also a realy nice idea, but not even similar to mine ;)

First of all nice idea, could me usefull. But on the other hand why would you even care what retards that flame you for the things like that say? Ignore them and to hell with this kind of people. ^^

I ignore them and there is nothing in my profile to be ashamed for. But a good idea is a good idea and have to be posted anyway ;)

maybe others are more in need for these settings or dont have that patient with retards like you and me ;)

Edited by Unschlagbar

I ignore them and there is nothing in my profile to be ashamed for. But a good idea is a good idea and have to be posted anyway ;)

maybe others are more in need for these settings or dont have that patient with retards like you and me ;)

Well, it may be really useful for people with low level of patience. :|

Seems to me like we already have a tool for dealing with people that you don't want to talk to: your /ignore list.

As far as getting "flamed" for gear you do or do not have or your time played... context? Because the two obvious scenarios that come to mind are: 1.) if trying to hook up with some veteran players doing high level stuff, they have a right to know whether you're experienced enough to be a good team member before they send an invite and 2.) if you're throwing around strange assertions about gameplay and balance, people are going to want to know what basis your opinions have.

Frankly, if hiding your profile was an option, anybody who did would not be my first pick for teams or discussions. Because apparently they think they have something to hide which is very suspicious.