Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt + Speed + Coptering

NOSCOPE_xGET_GUDx_BLAZER

seriously.

when devs on the last dev stream said that "coptering is fine" and "there will be no nerf to cephalon carrier" - the only thing i wanted at that moment is to force all of them try to and capture a volt player with decent coptering skills carrying a cephalon..

either coptering should be nerfed, or maps should be redesigned, because now you need only 2 jumps on two maps and 3 jumps on third one to cross it from one ceph to the other. and this is ridiculous

If say it's the Volts a ability that's built wrong in what it effects. To me it should increase running speed and slide speed, not melee attack speed. The melee attack speed is supposed to be increase by Valkyrs War Cry not Volts ability.

It's not coptering a fault for the abilities giving a melee attackspeed buff. So either disable the melee attackspeed buff in PvP or reduce the amount of attack speed it give. Or remove so it doesn't increase melee attack speed.

Edited by Rexian

I believe their testing was an internal one with veteran players, separated from the number crazed, grinding cluster that is public players. Pretty sure that's the reason why they came up with that conclusion of "coptering is fine", because the veterans didn't play like the people in public matches during testing, so they basically ignored the fact that everyone plays differently and uses mechanics differently, ie coptering like madman.

I wonder if they've ever tried playing a public session....

about the experience on the average warframe player, it should be fixed by a different matchmaking i think

about volt´s speed, i dont think it is a problem by itself, its more on coptering 

inb4 "you can copter and volt speed him too so its fair", we could have balanced potatoes as weapons, fairness doesnt imply a interesting competition by itself

inb4 broken records, this is about volt`s speed, untouched conversation

Edited by rockscl

I believe their testing was an internal one with veteran players,

i heard about that many times. but always ask myself a question: veterans of what? draco-farm? or just a group of founders?

if they would gather vererans of competitive shooters (ql,ut,cs,whatever) - current pvp system wouldn't be released, but it seems that DE decided for whatever reason that veterans of PvE can be used for balancing PvP and from my perspective this was fundamentally wrong

Edited by NOSCOPE_xGET_GUDx_BLAZER