Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Post Your Colors!

(PSN)Clockwork_Kaiju

That second Excalibur though... Will post screenshots of some of mine later when I have access to my computer.

They should also make a PC exclusive skin,just to be fair you know...

But im also realy happy that they will make ,,free,, or non platinum alt helmets...:D

Isn't the Rhino Rubedo skin PC exclusive?

Edited by Shinobu_Scorpion

That second Excalibur though... Will post screenshots of some of mine later when I have access to my computer.

Isn't the Rhino Rubedo skin PC exclusive?

its steam exclusive, I dont use steam because they can take away my games at their discression.

But even that was released before warframe became multi-platform.

Edited by Shreiko

Well here's my Warframe color schemes, well the ones I'm proud of (>^-^)>

P.s I'm a total spazz with energy colors, Warframes and weapons so I tend to change them all the time so every thing is a similar color so it matches :) Also the purple Banshee is one of my 'Sentient Hunter' schemes (colors in Purple, Red, grey, and orange)

QqSIneeh.jpg

keqolTIh.jpg

TCgWCyRh.jpg

3YEtRVrh.jpg

l6hhYoUh.jpg

Hjl9ri0h.jpg

8rZSObth.jpg

FzD0otUh.jpg

MDCGO6Ah.jpg

That moment when you over do it \(>-

They should also make a PC exclusive skin,just to be fair you know...

But im also realy happy that they will make ,,free,, or non platinum alt helmets...:D

You mean besides the phased and rubedo skins? there was also several other weapons and weapon skins we did not get. Also the big one excal prime the main reason we got the skins in the first place . At the end of the day i just wish exclusives did not exist

I intend to contribute to this topic with some screen shots.....it will just take a little bit