Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wednesday Today (Hype)

2pro4u.com

They said in one of the devstreams that she will be in the Relays. As a hologram iirc.

Never specified a hologram, people began to assume that, while Cordylon talking about security measures needed to be taken to ensure her protection would imply she'll be there in-person, I'm hoping with Kubrow guarddogs - which haven't yet forgotten we Cosigned them (imagine pressing E to interact, only for them to growl as you and force you to back off).

Never specified a hologram, people began to assume that, while Cordylon talking about security measures needed to be taken to ensure her protection would imply she'll be there in-person, I'm hoping with Kubrow guarddogs - which haven't yet forgotten we Cosigned them (imagine pressing E to interact, only for them to growl as you and force you to back off).

I must have missed that part or stream when they mentioned her protection lol. I recall Lotus and the word manifestation being in the same sentence, so i assumed she would be a hologram because of that word.

I must have missed that part or stream when they mentioned her protection lol. I recall Lotus and the word manifestation being in the same sentence, so i assumed she would be a hologram because of that word.

Wasn't a stream: https://warframe.com/news/ask-cephalon-11

Final question, Cordylon's answer concludes: "It is my understanding that the Lotus does intend to visit Relays in the future now that the Fomorian threat has been severely diminished. Appropriate security measures will need to be taken to ensure her continued well-being, but I would imagine your patience will eventually be rewarded."

Wasn't a stream: https://warframe.com/news/ask-cephalon-11

Final question, Cordylon's answer concludes: "It is my understanding that the Lotus does intend to visit Relays in the future now that the Fomorian threat has been severely diminished. Appropriate security measures will need to be taken to ensure her continued well-being, but I would imagine your patience will eventually be rewarded."

Ah ok. I never bothered to look at the "Ask a Cephalon" thing. Does this confirm that she isn't an AI? If so, i am glad because i wasn't really fond of that idea.

Ah ok. I never bothered to look at the "Ask a Cephalon" thing. Does this confirm that she isn't an AI? If so, i am glad because i wasn't really fond of that idea.

Seemingly so, but we'll need to wait and see to be entirely sure.