Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wednesday Today (Hype)

2pro4u.com

And we all know that means!

So what do you guys think we will get today?

A new melee weapon, a new primary, or a new secondary?

Or will we be getting that Spy 2.0 Addition with the next alt helms?

Post what you guys think we're gunna get!

Limbo's helmet looks really... Weird. Same for Mirage's actually. When I look at them I think they're lazy rehashes made by fans. Probably end up looking a bit better in-game though.

Edited by Naith

I know you said we'll have to wait but...

LOTUS IN THE RELAY??? WAT????????????????????

The shinny model with the effects on it shown a few days ago, I think that's a sign she'll be showing up - but I may be crazy.

Limbo's helmet looks really... Weird. Same for Mirage's actually. When I look at them I think they're lazy rehashes made by fans. Probably end up looking a bit better in-game though.

Hmm, you're right about not being able to tell until it's in the game, but I'm looking forward to the alt Limbo helm because I'm not a fan of the energy lines on his default helmet. This new one looks smooth, symmetrical and elegant, like the rest of his model.

And I don't use Aristeas because it makes him look like a witch.

The shinny model with the effects on it shown a few days ago, I think that's a sign she'll be showing up - but I may be crazy.

Why ppl keep saying "lotus in the relays"? As the operative that directs all tennos she must be safe and hidden. Not in the freaking relays we failed to protect!

On a more serious note, the new model can be for Codex and transmissions, not that she is really going into relays

Why ppl keep saying "lotus in the relays"? As the operative that directs all tennos she must be safe and hidden. Not in the freaking relays we failed to protect!

On a more serious note, the new model can be for Codex and transmissions, not that she is really going into relays

They said in one of the devstreams that she will be in the Relays. As a hologram iirc.

They keep saying it because they said it would happen eventually.