Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option To Choose Between Sounds For Weapons

nickelshark

With the most recent update the Soma and it's pirme variant have new sounds for firing, To me they sound really underwhelming and unsatisfying compared to the old bullet ripping shredding noise. That was one thing I really like about the soma other than it's looks and animations. I also really miss the old grakata sound.

So, would it be possible to be able to choose between the new and old sounds? Maybe have the old ones available for plat or something. It could open up a new part of weapon customization and people can go guns blazin to their preferred orchestra of bullet hoses.

• 4 weeks later...

Actually it's a very good idea and I like it a lot. For example this option could be available in weapon customization menu where we could chose between various weapon sounds ,just like we do with skins or stance animations, with new options available for platinum.

New source for DE to gain profit and happy players ,because of that extra option. A win win.

I agree. There are other weapons as well that basically sound like nothing in my opinion, like the Boar Prime for example. Different sound sets could be available for Plat and I don't see why DE shouldn't add them.