Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

IGN: Kalahira
System: PC
Steam Alias: Thuguu-Senpai
Reason for Joining: I thoroughly enjoy Shy's videos, and I would like to be part of the clan's community, and participate not just in Warframe, but other games as well.
About me: Currently enjoying a free-ride through college, which affords me a gratuitous amount of time for indulging in my hobbies and passions; primarily video games, anime, and current events. I play all kinds of different games, and I always seek to be a member of communities in them. I try to be as sociable as possible as well. Above all else, I want to have fun with fun people.

IGN: AxelSeven
Reason to join: I would like to join this clan because I really like Shy's videos. My current clan is empty, and no one wants to join it. And I like the feel of having people around me.
personality, interests: I am very active yet a calm indiviual, I am not the talking kind of person. I enjoy watching movies, webseries and other cartoons of the kind. I do not mind sharing my interests and opinions to other people, I am quite experienced and ready to help anyone in need.
Steam Username : AxelSeven (because not original)

IGN: SplashyB

I would love to join the clan that my favorite WF Youtuber made because I'd like to talk with other people who also enjoy her videos and help them with grinding in-game. Shy is great also of course. I am very active with the game and knowledgeable about a few things with the game.

Outside the game I greatly enjoy Idolm@ster and idols in general. I'm generally a nice person and I always enjoy sharing things with others to make them laugh. Most of the games I enjoy playing the most are RPGs and shooters. 

Steam Alias : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Splashy/

Hope to get in, planning to soon help out Shy on Patreon. :satisfied:

1. IGN SodapopKevin

2. I found it because of Shy's videos, and wish to join because it would be fun to be in a more social and active clan.

3. I consider myself very social and friendly. I enjoy media from all types of media (movies, music, TV, comic books and even an actual book from time to time) and love discussing personal favorites or receiving suggestions for future binging. I've been playing Warframe for quite some time (almost 4.5 years) and I know the frustrations of a wonky game mode or the tediousness of grinding against painful RNG (cough Ivara spy missions cough) so I'm always willing when able to give a fellow clan member some assistance if they need it.

4. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028189768 (Does this count?)

IGN: Blazing_ninja78

I would like to join this clan because i've watched shy's videos and i love watching them, it would also be a good chance to be in a clan that's both active and fun to interact with.

I play warframe daily and i will always go out of my way to talk to others in game and i've had fun on warframe from playing it on console and then when i got my PC, the first game that i downloaded was warframe, It would be great to be part of a clan again because my current one has 4 players that are online daily so it would be great to be part of an active and positive community again. I would say i have a good sense of humor and i would try to have a laugh with other people while playing warframe.

My Steam name is Blaze Verdant 

1. My IGN is Illusiomist
2. I've been recently watching Shy's videos lately and I have enjoyed her content, I had many good laughs, I would love to be apart of the community and play with others!
3. I'm active but really shy toward meeting new people, I'm always quiet but likes to read up on what everyone is saying mostly, once I get more comfortable I'd love to talk to others from time to time, I'm interested in the gaming part of this world, I read game magazines, books and news, I also enjoy my time watching gaming streams on Twtich and gaming videos on Youtube, I like to talk small walks with my dog and go out to my local mall to relax and eat delicious food there, I'm really nice and caring so I will help anyone out as much as I can!
4. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Illusiomist/ (please be gentle)

1. IGN: Shirasha

2. I would like to join this clan because I enjoy watching Shy's videos and her occasional art streams and it would be nice to be in an active clan as my previous one that I made with a friend is now in a sort of an inactive state being that my friend stopped playing.

3. I've just recently got hooked to Warframe actually. I played it for a few days when it first came out then I stopped, only just recently have I decided to try it out again and I got easily hooked and it's now one of the games I regularly play now. Outside Warframe, I often enjoy spending my time doing digital drawings even tho I'm not really good yet but hopefully, soon enough, I'll get to that level. I also enjoy watching anime and reading manga. I'm not exactly a very talkative person but I do enjoy socializing with people and it will be a nice change of pace to see chat conversations appear in my in-game chat compared to the usual silence.

4. Steam Alias: http://steamcommunity.com/id/shirasha/

Greetings. My name is LtCreed (IGN)

I would like to join because:

1. I like Shy's videos 

2. Even though I have only been playing for 9 months, Warframe has become a little stale for me. When I first downloaded the game I sunk all my time into it. Now I don't know what to do, I often login walk around my ship, logout and just stare at my computer screen before finding something else to do.  I am hoping me joining this clan will change that.

Now a little info on me. I have little trouble talking with people but when I get comfortable I can't stop talking. I like movies, a little anime from time to time, as well shows like Arrow, Doc Martin, and The Flash.

I hope I have met all the requirements

Sincerely,  

LtCreed. 

1. IGN: Weeaboo_Slayer

2. I'd like to join out of a want to meet new people, find people to play with, and in general, just have a good time! Also, I am a fan of Shy's content, as well.

3. I am active in game, and mostly just in games. I tend to stay inside, playing games with friends over Skype, Discord, or Twitch, and stay up late as a result. I'm also a learning artist, and watch videos when I'm not drawing or playing video games. I'm not usually one to instantly reply to messages and in general I'm pretty quiet, but I try to get back to you! I'm not all too funny, but I try. I'm a pretty big weeb, despite the username, however, sadly.

4. My steam alias is The Grand Wizard Akemi.

Process ID "notlamprey" recovered successfully.

Initializing subroutine ID "recruitment."

Ready.

Welcome, everyone, to the latest round of recruitment for Cephalon Shy!

I look forward to reading everyone's applications, and to those of you who are accepted, your sarcasm calibration devices are prepped and ready to be implanted at your earliest convenience.

If for any reason your invitation cannot be delivered due to current clan affiliation, you will need to reapply. I will edit this post as necessary to reflect any errors.

Let's begin. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

3 hours ago, Zolax said:

IGN: Zolax

I want to join the clan because i really like shy's videos (and her glyph)

Not much to say about myself really, im inside 99% of the time and my sleep schedule is all over the place and i enjoy S#&$posts.

Please provide more information about yourself. Thanks!

3 hours ago, GooseDrink said:

1. IGN: GooseDrink

2. I would like to join this clan because I currently do not have a clan, and I really enjoy Shy's content. I am also supporting Shy's Patreon. 

3. I am a bit of a talkative person, I like to draw, play games. I am also really interested in cooking/baking, and I'm having tons of fun with that. 

4. My steam is also GooseDrink

Thanks in advance!

Approved!

Your invitation to the clan will be arriving shortly! Please maintain an upright posture to minimize any risk of accidental injury.

2 hours ago, Kalahira said:

IGN: Kalahira
System: PC
Steam Alias: Thuguu-Senpai
Reason for Joining: I thoroughly enjoy Shy's videos, and I would like to be part of the clan's community, and participate not just in Warframe, but other games as well.
About me: Currently enjoying a free-ride through college, which affords me a gratuitous amount of time for indulging in my hobbies and passions; primarily video games, anime, and current events. I play all kinds of different games, and I always seek to be a member of communities in them. I try to be as sociable as possible as well. Above all else, I want to have fun with fun people.

Approved!

Your invitation to the clan will be sent when my current batch of application processing has concluded. Thank you for choosing Cephalon Shy, and note that sudden loss of eyebrows is completely normal.

2 hours ago, kasalaba said:

I am away from a pc and will be untill tomorrow, for finals and stuff. Will I have a chance to properly apply then? Because I can't leave current clan from mobile. And I'd really like to join.

You are always welcome to apply while recruitment is open. Provided that you aren't blacklisted for some reason, and we still have open slots, I'll welcome your application when you have time to place it here.

2 hours ago, AxelSeven said:

Reason to join: I would like to join this clan because I really like Shy's videos. My current clan is empty, and no one wants to join it. And I like the feel of having people around me.
personality, interests: I am very active yet a calm indiviual, I am not the talking kind of person. I enjoy watching movies, webseries and other cartoons of the kind. I do not mind sharing my interests and opinions to other people, I am quite experienced and ready to help anyone in need.

As noted on page 1 of the thread, please leave your current clan before applying.

Once you have done so, please reapply in this thread and I will process it as soon as I can. Thanks!

2 hours ago, SplashyB said:

IGN: SplashyB

I would love to join the clan that my favorite WF Youtuber made because I'd like to talk with other people who also enjoy her videos and help them with grinding in-game. Shy is great also of course. I am very active with the game and knowledgeable about a few things with the game.

Outside the game I greatly enjoy Idolm@ster and idols in general. I'm generally a nice person and I always enjoy sharing things with others to make them laugh. Most of the games I enjoy playing the most are RPGs and shooters. 

Steam Alias : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Splashy/

Hope to get in, planning to soon help out Shy on Patreon. :satisfied:

Your compliance with protocols has been noted. Approval and invitation is complete.

1 hour ago, SodapopKevin said:

1. IGN SodapopKevin

2. I found it because of Shy's videos, and wish to join because it would be fun to be in a more social and active clan.

3. I consider myself very social and friendly. I enjoy media from all types of media (movies, music, TV, comic books and even an actual book from time to time) and love discussing personal favorites or receiving suggestions for future binging. I've been playing Warframe for quite some time (almost 4.5 years) and I know the frustrations of a wonky game mode or the tediousness of grinding against painful RNG (cough Ivara spy missions cough) so I'm always willing when able to give a fellow clan member some assistance if they need it.

4. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028189768 (Does this count?)

Approved!

Your invitation will be sent as soon as the current batch of application processing has concluded. At the current fill rate, we may not need a second day!

1 hour ago, Blazing_ninja78 said:

I would like to join this clan because i've watched shy's videos and i love watching them, it would also be a good chance to be in a clan that's both active and fun to interact with.

I play warframe daily and i will always go out of my way to talk to others in game and i've had fun on warframe from playing it on console and then when i got my PC, the first game that i downloaded was warframe, It would be great to be part of a clan again because my current one has 4 players that are online daily so it would be great to be part of an active and positive community again. I would say i have a good sense of humor and i would try to have a laugh with other people while playing warframe.

Thanks for applying, but you will need to confirm that you have left your current clan before I can process any applications. Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to hearing from you once you have left your current clan.

1 hour ago, HerWonZiemniak said:

Is there an option to get 3-people clan into allience ?

Apologies, but that query lies outside the scope of my function.

1 hour ago, Illusiomist said:

1. My IGN is Illusiomist
2. I've been recently watching Shy's videos lately and I have enjoyed her content, I had many good laughs, I would love to be apart of the community and play with others!
3. I'm active but really shy toward meeting new people, I'm always quiet but likes to read up on what everyone is saying mostly, once I get more comfortable I'd love to talk to others from time to time, I'm interested in the gaming part of this world, I read game magazines, books and news, I also enjoy my time watching gaming streams on Twtich and gaming videos on Youtube, I like to talk small walks with my dog and go out to my local mall to relax and eat delicious food there, I'm really nice and caring so I will help anyone out as much as I can!
4. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Illusiomist/ (please be gentle)

Approved!

Your invitation will be sent as soon as I have made proper logging, and I look forward to making your acquaintance.

1 hour ago, Shirasha said:

1. IGN: Shirasha

2. I would like to join this clan because I enjoy watching Shy's videos and her occasional art streams and it would be nice to be in an active clan as my previous one that I made with a friend is now in a sort of an inactive state being that my friend stopped playing.

3. I've just recently got hooked to Warframe actually. I played it for a few days when it first came out then I stopped, only just recently have I decided to try it out again and I got easily hooked and it's now one of the games I regularly play now. Outside Warframe, I often enjoy spending my time doing digital drawings even tho I'm not really good yet but hopefully, soon enough, I'll get to that level. I also enjoy watching anime and reading manga. I'm not exactly a very talkative person but I do enjoy socializing with people and it will be a nice change of pace to see chat conversations appear in my in-game chat compared to the usual silence.

4. Steam Alias: http://steamcommunity.com/id/shirasha/

Approved!

Your invitation will arrive when I have finished processing the current group of applications. Please take care that you do not make any sudden movements that might frighten the delivery dropbear. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

1 hour ago, LtCreed said:

Greetings. My name is LtCreed (IGN)

I would like to join because:

1. I like Shy's videos 

2. Even though I have only been playing for 9 months, Warframe has become a little stale for me. When I first downloaded the game I sunk all my time into it. Now I don't know what to do, I often login walk around my ship, logout and just stare at my computer screen before finding something else to do.  I am hoping me joining this clan will change that.

Now a little info on me. I have little trouble talking with people but when I get comfortable I can't stop talking. I like movies, a little anime from time to time, as well shows like Arrow, Doc Martin, and The Flash.

I hope I have met all the requirements

Sincerely,  

LtCreed. 

Approved!

Your invitation to the clan will arrive shortly, and I look forward to getting to know you. That small furry creature in the corner is called Dave. A word of caution: he does not like being called Davie.

________

I will briefly retire to manage our newly approved applications, and I'll then return to continue processing new ones. As always, thank you for choosing Cephalon Shy, and there is absolutely no reason to panic.

I play warframe daily and i will always go out of my way to talk to others in game and i've had fun on warframe from playing it on console and then when i got my PC, the first game that i downloaded was warframe, It would be great to be part of a clan again because my current one has 4 players that are online daily so it would be great to be part of an active and positive community again. I would say i have a good sense of humor and i would try to have a laugh with other people while playing warframe. My hobbies outside of warframe mainly just involve playing other games i.e shadow of mordor or just talking with friends in discord.

I have reposted this and i have left my current clan as requested

IGN: KnightVito

Platform: PC

I would like to join the CephalonShy clan because I've been looking for a long time for people that are as enthused about the game as I am. I've been playing since the game came into open beta on steam and have done a lot of things in-game. However, I've never really done the raids at all. None of my friends want to raid, of course, and I'm sure a big enough community like Shy's would have some dedicated raiders. I've been watching Shy for a long time and her videos are both informative and in good humour.

I'm fairly quiet and focused before knowing people and I am a little slow to get comfortable with new people but I am sure once I am comfortable that I will have a good time and hopefully bring good times to other people. I'll do my best to debate and inform about the game I've been in love with for 4 years running.

Our latest round of recruitment continues!

Fear not, for I am monitoring this thread regularly to stay up to speed with the rapid pace of applications! ☕

As always, this post will be edited with any necessary updates or changes. There is no need to panic.

42 minutes ago, Weeaboo_Slayer said:

1. IGN: Weeaboo_Slayer

2. I'd like to join out of a want to meet new people, find people to play with, and in general, just have a good time! Also, I am a fan of Shy's content, as well.

3. I am active in game, and mostly just in games. I tend to stay inside, playing games with friends over Skype, Discord, or Twitch, and stay up late as a result. I'm also a learning artist, and watch videos when I'm not drawing or playing video games. I'm not usually one to instantly reply to messages and in general I'm pretty quiet, but I try to get back to you! I'm not all too funny, but I try. I'm a pretty big weeb, despite the username, however, sadly.

4. My steam alias is The Grand Wizard Akemi.

Approved!

Your invitation will be arriving in a matter of minutes. I would attempt to be more specific, but my data on the exact scope of a 'minute' appears to have been purged. Apologies.

19 minutes ago, KnightVito said:

IGN: KnightVito

Platform: PC

I would like to join the CephalonShy clan because I've been looking for a long time for people that are as enthused about the game as I am. I've been playing since the game came into open beta on steam and have done a lot of things in-game. However, I've never really done the raids at all. None of my friends want to raid, of course, and I'm sure a big enough community like Shy's would have some dedicated raiders. I've been watching Shy for a long time and her videos are both informative and in good humour.

I'm fairly quiet and focused before knowing people and I am a little slow to get comfortable with new people but I am sure once I am comfortable that I will have a good time and hopefully bring good times to other people. I'll do my best to debate and inform about the game I've been in love with for 4 years running.

Approved!

Your invitation will arrive shortly. Pay no attention to the small army of spiders encroaching upon the edges of your consciousness. This is completely normal.

24 minutes ago, Blazing_ninja78 said:

I play warframe daily and i will always go out of my way to talk to others in game and i've had fun on warframe from playing it on console and then when i got my PC, the first game that i downloaded was warframe, It would be great to be part of a clan again because my current one has 4 players that are online daily so it would be great to be part of an active and positive community again. I would say i have a good sense of humor and i would try to have a laugh with other people while playing warframe. My hobbies outside of warframe mainly just involve playing other games i.e shadow of mordor or just talking with friends in discord.

I have reposted this and i have left my current clan as requested

Approved!

Your invitation will arrive momentarily. Please do not be alarmed if your body temperature suddenly rises by several degrees Kelvin.

Greetings fellow Tenno,

I am known as LegendofVelotron (aka Legend). In the past I've been in and out of Warframe, and not overly active, but am becoming more active as of late as more updates for Warframe come up and necessity for upgrading the 'living daylights' out of all my old items become a priority. I like playing in groups when able and tend to ensure everyone makes it out if I can. My personality is usually mellow and do not tolerate players that show disrespect towards another, nor would I do so myself. This comes from a rather extensive history of running into 'Trolls' on other games. My brother, Rahustalker, has encouraged me to join up and presses me to begin becoming more active. With his help I become better as a Tenno and a person. Your reputation as a Clan is high, according to him, and being a part of it would be wonderful.

I look forward, if accepted, to fighting alongside others of this Clan or spreading word of it in support.

All hail the Lotus

1. IGN: ChaosHollow

2. I would like to Join this clan because I love Shy's Videos and would like to become a part of her community and to support what she is doing.

3. I'm committed and active I enjoy playing Magic the Gathering(favorite format is Commander)and Warhammer 40k and love to debate about politics with my peers in my classes. I love to group up with clan mates to do events and raids and even help out new players have a smooth early game.and I love to socialize with with the community 

Heyo I've been waiting for this. I don't know if you want me to remake a submission or not but I was booted out of the clan a while back due inactivity caused at first by a warframe break and then a broken computer. My in-game and steam name are all the same as my forum name and theres really nothing to add to my old bio other then being 20 now.

IGN: Kaizoku-Luffy

Looking to join a fun and social clan. I have my good friend AgingerMonster in the clan already and we usually raid and help each other out when we can. I am a very experienced WF and extremely active tenno. Just ask My ginger monster im sure he will give me a glowing review :)

I love a good chin wag and very much enjoy all kinds of jokes and pleasantries :D so if you need someone to brighten up your day, then definitely i'm your man ;-) 

Outside of WF I do a little photographer, build pcs and when money permits I like to travel. Also I'm big bbq person, regularly host for family and friends. Lots of pics to prove :) I love Sci-fi/fantasy, big fan of the star gates and battle star galactica (remake was fantastic) Also I am a Liverpool supporter so dont laugh that we haven't won the league in decades :) maybe Klopp will change that....

Peace!

1 hour ago, LegendofVelotron said:

Greetings fellow Tenno,

I am known as LegendofVelotron (aka Legend). In the past I've been in and out of Warframe, and not overly active, but am becoming more active as of late as more updates for Warframe come up and necessity for upgrading the 'living daylights' out of all my old items become a priority. I like playing in groups when able and tend to ensure everyone makes it out if I can. My personality is usually mellow and do not tolerate players that show disrespect towards another, nor would I do so myself. This comes from a rather extensive history of running into 'Trolls' on other games. My brother, Rahustalker, has encouraged me to join up and presses me to begin becoming more active. With his help I become better as a Tenno and a person. Your reputation as a Clan is high, according to him, and being a part of it would be wonderful.

I look forward, if accepted, to fighting alongside others of this Clan or spreading word of it in support.

All hail the Lotus

Thanks for your application!

Please provide more information about your hobbies and interests outside of Warframe, and post again in this thread. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

1 hour ago, ChaosHollow said:

1. IGN: ChaosHollow

2. I would like to Join this clan because I love Shy's Videos and would like to become a part of her community and to support what she is doing.

3. I'm committed and active I enjoy playing Magic the Gathering(favorite format is Commander)and Warhammer 40k and love to debate about politics with my peers in my classes. I love to group up with clan mates to do events and raids and even help out new players have a smooth early game.and I love to socialize with with the community 

Approved!

Your invitation will be on its way shortly. Any tingling or crippling ennui is entirely normal, and should pass quickly.

1 hour ago, DrProfSirCarmen said:

Heyo I've been waiting for this. I don't know if you want me to remake a submission or not but I was booted out of the clan a while back due inactivity caused at first by a warframe break and then a broken computer. My in-game and steam name are all the same as my forum name and theres really nothing to add to my old bio other then being 20 now.

Welcome back! For the sake of procedure, do me a favor and please submit a standard application like before.

We'll be happy to get you back in.

51 minutes ago, Kaizoku-Luffy said:

Looking to join a fun and social clan. I have my good friend AgingerMonster in the clan already and we usually raid and help each other out when we can. I am a very experienced WF and extremely active tenno. Just ask My ginger monster im sure he will give me a glowing review :)

I love a good chin wag and very much enjoy all kinds of jokes and pleasantries :D so if you need someone to brighten up your day, then definitely i'm your man ;-) 

Peace!

Thanks for your application!

Please provide some information about your interests and hobbies outside of Warframe, and make another application post in this thread.

i want to join shy's clan because i would love to be in a more active clan and meet more people to play warframe with. i also enjoy watching her videos since they always manage to make me smile/laugh.

i like talking to people (altough im really unsure when first meeting people so i might not be very talkative to begin with) and very much enjoy playing warframe with people, i also play other games like Payday 2 and BotW. i sometimes play sports (altough im awful at them).

Outside of WF I do a little photographer, build pcs and when money permits I like to travel. Also I'm big bbq person, regularly host for family and friends. Lots of pics to prove :) I love Sci-fi/fantasy, big fan of the star gates and battle star galactica (remake was fantastic) Also I am a Liverpool supporter so dont laugh that we haven't won the league in decades :) maybe Klopp will change that....

Peace!

2 hours ago, notlamprey said:

Process ID "notlamprey" recovered successfully.

Initializing subroutine ID "recruitment."

Ready.

Welcome, everyone, to the latest round of recruitment for Cephalon Shy!

I look forward to reading everyone's applications, and to those of you who are accepted, your sarcasm calibration devices are prepped and ready to be implanted at your earliest convenience.

If for any reason your invitation cannot be delivered due to current clan affiliation, you will need to reapply. I will edit this post as necessary to reflect any errors.

Let's begin. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Please provide more information about yourself. Thanks!

Approved!

Your invitation to the clan will be arriving shortly! Please maintain an upright posture to minimize any risk of accidental injury.

Approved!

Your invitation to the clan will be sent when my current batch of application processing has concluded. Thank you for choosing Cephalon Shy, and note that sudden loss of eyebrows is completely normal.

You are always welcome to apply while recruitment is open. Provided that you aren't blacklisted for some reason, and we still have open slots, I'll welcome your application when you have time to place it here.

As noted on page 1 of the thread, please leave your current clan before applying.

Once you have done so, please reapply in this thread and I will process it as soon as I can. Thanks!

Your compliance with protocols has been noted. Approval and invitation is complete.

Approved!

Your invitation will be sent as soon as the current batch of application processing has concluded. At the current fill rate, we may not need a second day!

Thanks for applying, but you will need to confirm that you have left your current clan before I can process any applications. Thank you for your understanding, and I look forward to hearing from you once you have left your current clan.

Apologies, but that query lies outside the scope of my function.

Approved!

Your invitation will be sent as soon as I have made proper logging, and I look forward to making your acquaintance.

Approved!

Your invitation will arrive when I have finished processing the current group of applications. Please take care that you do not make any sudden movements that might frighten the delivery dropbear. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Approved!

Your invitation to the clan will arrive shortly, and I look forward to getting to know you. That small furry creature in the corner is called Dave. A word of caution: he does not like being called Davie.

________

I will briefly retire to manage our newly approved applications, and I'll then return to continue processing new ones. As always, thank you for choosing Cephalon Shy, and there is absolutely no reason to panic.

I already left it, should've wrote "ancient clan" my bad...

25 minutes ago, Zolax said:

i want to join shy's clan because i would love to be in a more active clan and meet more people to play warframe with. i also enjoy watching her videos since they always manage to make me smile/laugh.

i like talking to people (altough im really unsure when first meeting people so i might not be very talkative to begin with) and very much enjoy playing warframe with people, i also play other games like Payday 2 and BotW. i sometimes play sports (altough im awful at them).

Approved!

Your invitation will arrive shortly. Please refrain from looking it directly in the eye.

11 minutes ago, Kaizoku-Luffy said:

Peace!

Approved!

Your invitation will arrive momentarily. Please keep the injection site clean and dry for at least 48 hours after receipt.

6 minutes ago, AxelSeven said:

I already left it, should've wrote "ancient clan" my bad...

Understood. I'll quote your original application below, just for clarity's sake.

4 hours ago, AxelSeven said:

Approved!

Your invitation will be on its way in the next few minutes. If you don't receive one, stand in front of your refrigerator and blink slowly until you hear the 2KHz tone.

Archived