Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

IGN  Yto4ka

I am wanting to join this clan after I found out about Shy's videos on youtube. I am calm and helpful to anyone and I've been looking to be part of something huge, a community that is like a family.

About me: 18yo, into drawing, being with friends, listening to music, having fun, and playing games. Have a girlfriend who lives in England, so I guess you could call me bi. Sorta outgoing, enjoy being in a group, but nothing amazing. My plan is to have this game be my virtual home for the rest of the year, and perhaps even longer. I hope this clan can be my virtual family!

On 29/04/2017 at 11:33 AM, Nulty said:

IGN: Nulty

Why do you want to join?: I am a fan of Shy and also a Patreon. Also looking for a good sized clan that has research completed and competent people who can play the game decently well. 

About myself: I've been playing warframe for almost 4 years. I have fathered a few clans myself and the resources to help out withany new researches that may come up in the future. also i just recently hit MR 18. I am a Police Dispatcher in training and am very excited at doing my job and potentially saving lives. I also play many other games llike overwatch, witcher 3, Devil may cry, and killing floor. chances are if you want to play a game with me i either have it or the means to get it. I am also very handy with computers and I generally help my friends with fixing theirs and also building them. 

Invited.

On 29/04/2017 at 1:55 PM, weirdee said:

okay, I'll just do the thing with the c+p

1. My IGN is weirdee.

2. I'm trans, which makes it really difficult to find a clan where I won't be mercilessly destroyed for displaying sincerity, or constantly afraid of using voice chat, or forced to endure jokes about my ethnicity or gender. Anybody I do become friends with ends up going inactive on Warframe. :/

Anyway, you folks seem cool and that is hard to find in this place sometimes.

3. I'm Dee...when I'm not reading/writing/gaming, I'm outside, exercising and finding new things to do. I'm not very good at humaning yet because I was in a bad place for a long time, but now I'm learning and putting myself out there so that I can survive life on my own later on. I like cute things and seafood. I can make overly dramatic speeches upon request.

I am extremely gay.

4. I think it's currently "robotpenguins".

Please provide more information about yourself as a person.

On 29/04/2017 at 6:10 PM, Syigma said:

1. What is your in-game alias?

Syigma

2. Why do you want to join our clan?

I've been struggling to keep my own clan afloat since clans first arrived in Warframe and finally gave up and donated my clan's rotting husk to a group of new players. I'm a fan of Shy's videos and figured that this clan would be a good place to have an active group of people to play with. I'm decently active, and usually play for a bit a good few times a week. I've been playing since before the void update, so I've been around, despite only being MR11.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

Warframe isn't my main game, and I play a pretty wide variety of other titles, alongside drawing as a hobby. I'm pretty sarcastic at times, but I like to think that I'm not too terrible to be around. I really enjoy helping new players in any game, Warframe included, and generally just play games to enjoy them.

On 29/04/2017 at 7:08 PM, Rakihiro said:

1: IGN: Rakihiro

2: id like to join the clan beacuse although i am rather new i have gotten well acquinted with the clan
   due to one of my friends being here, and well recomendin it, i have attempted to run a clan but sadly i
   could not find enough friends to join me, or enjoy most of warframe i was recomended this clan by him due
   due to being a very active one!

3:outside of warframe? an artist pretty much, and a bit of a PC repair man on the side, though not as active as art, i do enjoy
my work and what i get, perhaps more so than eating, haha! as for hobbies, Gundam/Gunpla building is where its at for me
model building is a very relaxing and fun hobby that always has a good rewarding feeling to it.
interests? well im pretty simple id say robots, aaand more robots? you like mechs? i like mechs, you like tanks? dem be some fun things
etc. machines are a very interesting and fun thing for me to read/study on and well it just so happens Warframes are within my interests
and VERY highly too!
as for self im pretty social id say, a little dense sometimes but nothing too crucial i do enjoy making new friends and engaging in social fun
though not too much as art consumes about 70% of my life and self.

i am active and try not to miss many days even managing it around my own work life, (have been active for
a fair 2+ months, got to my 50 day login woo!) now since intialy joining...back then the starmap wasnt like this though), i also would
like to know more warframe players/tenno's since venturing on your own can be, well very VERY lonesome
(randos are very silent tenno :< )

4: steam alias is Raki, though dont expect a quick add unless i know you ha!

updated with rewritten/reanswered question 3

You're still in a clan.

10 hours ago, lumisaUnis said:

1: IGN- lumisaUnis

2: Currently in a long dead clan and am looking for a new one after a return from a long hiatus. I've been watching the youtube channel for a while now and would like to get back into the game, and figure this would be a fun way to do so.

3: I'm a 22 year old  engineer studying 3rd year, like warframe, like pizza, like youtube)
Outside of gaming, I have many hobbies too. I enjoy reading fantasy novels, and sometimes write a bit of my own, inspired by the lore of the games I play. I enjoy literature and chatting with others. When we talk with each other, we get to know more about each other. I want to make more friends, so I enjoy talking with other people. 

Very good community, like it so want to join it asap!

9 hours ago, karatist82 said:

IGN karatist82

I want to join your clan because, unlike many others, your recruiting page is funny, and you point out an active, funny and entertaining community, in the chat for example. I left many clans because of the boring, dead, unmotivated community, but i feel like i am going to enjoy the time playing and chilling with the Shy com :P

I live in Chicago. I'm 19 years old. I work on a old book shop and I'm studying graphic design.
My favorite colors are white, black and light blue. I'm a huge animal lover and I have 2 cats that I adopted from a shelter.
In regards to my personality, I'm shy at first but I will open up to people and be really talkative once I've been around them for a little while. I have a lot of patience to help new people and I do like to teach people that may be new to something that I have experience with. I don't like going out on parties and getting myself drunk I prefer to stay at home and do what I like. I am single mostly because I prefer like that, I feel like I need to focus on studyings first to after getting a degree maybe finding someone else,I also have alot of patience to teach new people and I do like to help people alot and I am verry respectfull with people, and if others allow me I do trow a couple jokes when the situation is suitable for it.

Shy`s community is great... seriously ;)

Invited!

7 hours ago, WarKirFrame said:

IGN  Warkirframe

The reason why i want to join: i think that doing all missions solo is kinda boring, and i have many void keys to share with people. I also want to socialize with english-speaking people (my main language is Russian, and i'm learning english; i don't have a bad english tho, just want to make english speaking friends) finally i like Quiette's work, and humour aswell

How am i? simple, ask me for anything you want (but don't go to far!) and i'll try to do my best, and i don't usually ask for anything. As i said i speak mainly Rus, i've been learning english for... years, i'm mature, i'm a good player, and a fair winner/loser, i have competition/team spirit. I like music... 

4 hours ago, Yto4ka said:

IGN  Yto4ka

I am wanting to join this clan after I found out about Shy's videos on youtube. I am calm and helpful to anyone and I've been looking to be part of something huge, a community that is like a family.

About me: 18yo, into drawing, being with friends, listening to music, having fun, and playing games. Have a girlfriend who lives in England, so I guess you could call me bi. Sorta outgoing, enjoy being in a group, but nothing amazing. My plan is to have this game be my virtual home for the rest of the year, and perhaps even longer. I hope this clan can be my virtual family!

3 hours ago, Puurrfect said:

Okay. I'm in college right now...I'm doing communications. I want to be able to interact with other people and know how to express myself clearly. I want to be able to understand other people's thoughts, expressions, and emotions. After that, then I'll be able to connect to other people. I still need to work on that...but I hope I'm getting there. It's hard for me to make friends, to share personal thoughts and discussions, so I tend to keep to myself and remain mostly introspective.

When I exercise, I head out to the beach and walk or jog along the entire path, which takes about half an hour, and just relax in nature and watch various people do things, such as guys surfing and fishing, moms out on walks with their kids, and Japanese couples taking their wedding photos. There's always a lot of birds just chilling or feeding or making their nests, and sometimes a musician will be out there near the shore with their saxophone or bagpipes or whatever and be playing out to sea. Then afterwards, I go to an Internet cafe and relax and write some stuff. There's this guy who hurt his leg a while back, and he comes in every morning, and I say hello to him when he does.

I care a lot about human rights, and I talk to a lot of people over the subject, and how we can exist and improve ourselves and others within the context of our current lives. Most of the time, I end up just watching and reading stuff about the issues and lives of other people, many even less fortunate than me, and trying to come up with ways I can help them. Some day, I hope to be working professionally in that capacity. We are constantly surrounded and stifled by our capitalist system, and although I might end up in an advertising job, what I really want to do is provide awareness and connection to human rights issues.

I am also passionate about games and cooking but that might take a while to write so if you need it, just ask :P

IGN: OutsideAgent

Hello!  I'd love to join your clan.  I'd like to join Cephalon Shy for a number of reasons.  I find Shy's videos particularly amusing and I have some similar interests... I love art, although I can't draw myself, and I love having my nails looking perfect, lol.  Also I might be new on PC but I do enjoy a good clan event as such and would love to be part of a clan that will aim high during these.  I have been known to be a bit of a min-maxer.  I've also heard great things about your community.

I've just returned to warframe after over a year and started a fresh on PC instead of console.  I had a lot of fun playing in the past and there are so many great updates by the looks of it, so I'm excited to get started again.  Gaming for me is very much about social interaction and a game like warframe is perfect for that. 

I am a part time carer for a family member so my outside social time is limited, meaning most of my social fun will be online, and hopefully with you.  I play piano, and enjoy singing but my real passion is cookery.  I love trying out a new creation or something exotic. I like to swim, when I can and enjoy traveling when life allows it.  I'm 36, from the UK and work as a nurse :)  My friends would describe me as bubbly, sharp and sometimes a little bit filthy!

Favourite frames from before are Nova and Ivara. I love spy missions!  Favourite weapons are Sancti Tigris/vakor marelok and lex prime.  I also have a soft spot for Orthos Prime.

I will most likely play most days although occasionally between work and real life I might not be able to get online.  I've been a little busy with some family stuff the last couple of days but I'm hoping to start climbing up the mastery ranks quickly very soon.  

I don't use steam, but if required I could definitely install it and make an account.

Looking forward to hearing from you :) <3

Greetings Cephalon,

My IGN is Jhodi.

The reason I want to join your clan is so I have an actual community to participate in in the game. I find that multiplayer games tend to be made much more worthwhile if you have friends to share the time with. Though I'm pretty new to the game (MR 8 a month in), I'm really loving it, and the only thing that could make it better would be a fun, relaxed, supportive community such as yours. I have been in a clan before, but it would be more suitable to call it a research source and trade station than a clan. I know there's something more than that to clans, and I know Shy's clan has to be one of them. I get along far too well with cynical, sarcastic, questionably-sane personalities, and I know I can count on Shy's community to be filled to the brim with such wonderful people. Needless to say, I watched all of Shy's videos in the first 72 hours my friend introduced me to her channel. I love her content and find it disturbingly relatable.

As for myself, I've been playing games for most of my life, which isn't saying much since I'm only eighteen, but they've definitely had a big impact on me. I suppose what's been most impactful has been the people I've met through the games I've played, who have been and still are some of my closest friends. I'm in college right now in the middle-of-nowhere Michigan, so it's nice to have an online community that I can talk to in an instant instead of my friends on campus, who are usually busy, just like myself. My friends that I talk to online have been my friends for almost three years, some of them even longer, and we're all very mean to each other, in the way that friends are. Most of the time we spend talking is spent laughing instead, and I'm certain that if we did not know each other, we'd all be in very different, far worse places. I love all kinds of storytelling, whether it be books, TV, movies, comics, or (of course) video games. Sometimes this makes me overstretch and try to take in too much and I end up crashing and burning, but at least I learn something along the way. I'm definitely going to major in English, with a possible Physics major or minor, which I know is an odd combo but I find both of them to be too interesting to let go. I'm extremely introverted, but that doesn't mean I'm anti-social per say. It usually only takes me a good day or two to get really involved if I find people I get along with. When I do find those people, I'm very loyal to them and care a lot about what they have to say. I think one of the things that's most telling about me is my biggest pet peeve, which is people who don't make an effort to be nice to others. I think almost all people, no matter your first impressions and no matter your previous experiences with them, deserve respect and common courtesy. There have been very few people in my life that I didn't like, so you have to make a big effort to get on my nerves. That also means I have a really calm temperament and basically never get angry. I like to just take life as it comes, and deal with it as each situation calls for. 

All that being said, I really hope to get to know you all soon!

IGN: Gabriel_Urs

Active player and Warframe veteran, I've been going around clans more for just the benefits of being in it rather than truly cooperating, but I'm looking to change this as I'll hopefully join this one. I live in Italy so the time zones are a bit messed up to play with some people at some times, but I tend to stick around around the clock if I have nothing important to do.

14 hours ago, weirdee said:

Okay. I'm in college right now...I'm doing communications. I want to be able to interact with other people and know how to express myself clearly. I want to be able to understand other people's thoughts, expressions, and emotions. After that, then I'll be able to connect to other people. I still need to work on that...but I hope I'm getting there. It's hard for me to make friends, to share personal thoughts and discussions, so I tend to keep to myself and remain mostly introspective.

When I exercise, I head out to the beach and walk or jog along the entire path, which takes about half an hour, and just relax in nature and watch various people do things, such as guys surfing and fishing, moms out on walks with their kids, and Japanese couples taking their wedding photos. There's always a lot of birds just chilling or feeding or making their nests, and sometimes a musician will be out there near the shore with their saxophone or bagpipes or whatever and be playing out to sea. Then afterwards, I go to an Internet cafe and relax and write some stuff. There's this guy who hurt his leg a while back, and he comes in every morning, and I say hello to him when he does.

I care a lot about human rights, and I talk to a lot of people over the subject, and how we can exist and improve ourselves and others within the context of our current lives. Most of the time, I end up just watching and reading stuff about the issues and lives of other people, many even less fortunate than me, and trying to come up with ways I can help them. Some day, I hope to be working professionally in that capacity. We are constantly surrounded and stifled by our capitalist system, and although I might end up in an advertising job, what I really want to do is provide awareness and connection to human rights issues.

I am also passionate about games and cooking but that might take a while to write so if you need it, just ask :P

Invited!

13 hours ago, OutsideAgent said:

IGN: OutsideAgent

Hello!  I'd love to join your clan.  I'd like to join Cephalon Shy for a number of reasons.  I find Shy's videos particularly amusing and I have some similar interests... I love art, although I can't draw myself, and I love having my nails looking perfect, lol.  Also I might be new on PC but I do enjoy a good clan event as such and would love to be part of a clan that will aim high during these.  I have been known to be a bit of a min-maxer.  I've also heard great things about your community.

I've just returned to warframe after over a year and started a fresh on PC instead of console.  I had a lot of fun playing in the past and there are so many great updates by the looks of it, so I'm excited to get started again.  Gaming for me is very much about social interaction and a game like warframe is perfect for that. 

I am a part time carer for a family member so my outside social time is limited, meaning most of my social fun will be online, and hopefully with you.  I play piano, and enjoy singing but my real passion is cookery.  I love trying out a new creation or something exotic. I like to swim, when I can and enjoy traveling when life allows it.  I'm 36, from the UK and work as a nurse :)  My friends would describe me as bubbly, sharp and sometimes a little bit filthy!

Favourite frames from before are Nova and Ivara. I love spy missions!  Favourite weapons are Sancti Tigris/vakor marelok and lex prime.  I also have a soft spot for Orthos Prime.

I will most likely play most days although occasionally between work and real life I might not be able to get online.  I've been a little busy with some family stuff the last couple of days but I'm hoping to start climbing up the mastery ranks quickly very soon.  

I don't use steam, but if required I could definitely install it and make an account.

Looking forward to hearing from you :) <3

Invited!

13 hours ago, Jhodi said:

Greetings Cephalon,

My IGN is Jhodi.

The reason I want to join your clan is so I have an actual community to participate in in the game. I find that multiplayer games tend to be made much more worthwhile if you have friends to share the time with. Though I'm pretty new to the game (MR 8 a month in), I'm really loving it, and the only thing that could make it better would be a fun, relaxed, supportive community such as yours. I have been in a clan before, but it would be more suitable to call it a research source and trade station than a clan. I know there's something more than that to clans, and I know Shy's clan has to be one of them. I get along far too well with cynical, sarcastic, questionably-sane personalities, and I know I can count on Shy's community to be filled to the brim with such wonderful people. Needless to say, I watched all of Shy's videos in the first 72 hours my friend introduced me to her channel. I love her content and find it disturbingly relatable.

As for myself, I've been playing games for most of my life, which isn't saying much since I'm only eighteen, but they've definitely had a big impact on me. I suppose what's been most impactful has been the people I've met through the games I've played, who have been and still are some of my closest friends. I'm in college right now in the middle-of-nowhere Michigan, so it's nice to have an online community that I can talk to in an instant instead of my friends on campus, who are usually busy, just like myself. My friends that I talk to online have been my friends for almost three years, some of them even longer, and we're all very mean to each other, in the way that friends are. Most of the time we spend talking is spent laughing instead, and I'm certain that if we did not know each other, we'd all be in very different, far worse places. I love all kinds of storytelling, whether it be books, TV, movies, comics, or (of course) video games. Sometimes this makes me overstretch and try to take in too much and I end up crashing and burning, but at least I learn something along the way. I'm definitely going to major in English, with a possible Physics major or minor, which I know is an odd combo but I find both of them to be too interesting to let go. I'm extremely introverted, but that doesn't mean I'm anti-social per say. It usually only takes me a good day or two to get really involved if I find people I get along with. When I do find those people, I'm very loyal to them and care a lot about what they have to say. I think one of the things that's most telling about me is my biggest pet peeve, which is people who don't make an effort to be nice to others. I think almost all people, no matter your first impressions and no matter your previous experiences with them, deserve respect and common courtesy. There have been very few people in my life that I didn't like, so you have to make a big effort to get on my nerves. That also means I have a really calm temperament and basically never get angry. I like to just take life as it comes, and deal with it as each situation calls for. 

All that being said, I really hope to get to know you all soon!

Invited!

2 hours ago, Gabriel_Urs said:

IGN: Gabriel_Urs

Active player and Warframe veteran, I've been going around clans more for just the benefits of being in it rather than truly cooperating, but I'm looking to change this as I'll hopefully join this one. I live in Italy so the time zones are a bit messed up to play with some people at some times, but I tend to stick around around the clock if I have nothing important to do.

If you're going to apply to a clan read the application rules.

Resubmitting

1. What is your in-game alias?

Syigma

2. Why do you want to join our clan?

I've been struggling to keep my own clan afloat since clans first arrived in Warframe and finally gave up and donated my clan's rotting husk to a group of new players. I'm a fan of Shy's videos and figured that this clan would be a good place to have an active group of people to play with. I'm decently active, and usually play for a bit a good few times a week. I've been playing since before the void update, so I've been around, despite only being MR11.

3. Tell me about yourself. Your personality, interests outside of Warframe, etc.

I'm a graduating high school senior from California who will be attending university for engineering next semester. Aside from gaming, I enjoy writing and occasionally drawing, though I dont spend as much time on practicing as I would ideally like to. I tend to be somewhat reserved at first, but I open up to groups fairly easily after a little bit, and tend to be pretty agreeable and easy to be around. I think I have a pretty good sense of humor and i'm not easily offended. I'm really into PC building and other sorts of tinkering, but it's just a hobby for now. I'm a bit of a sucker for stuff like Battletech and anything else with big stompy robots, but I play a whole variety of different games, Warframe among them.

I hope i'll be able to join your community soon.

My in-game alias is Rekalty

The reason I would like to join your clan, I've been playing Warframe for a while now (just under a year, nothing wildly impressive), and I think it's about time to find me a semi-large, but most importantly active and social clan. If Shy's videos are any indication for how people in your clan is, then I'm going to feel right at home! I've also grown to enjoy events, be they clan/community hosted or game events.

Reached MR23 a little while ago, so with gear leveling mostly out of the way, I've been focusing more or just having fun (Not that I didn't do that before, of course, just... more so now!), trying to help newcomers with their questions, passing on some of my knowledge, in general just trying to be more of a social player.

Regarding myself, I am a 33 year old guy from Denmark (currently unemployed, in the process of finding a parttime job, if at all possible) Been gaming for as long as I can remember, thankfully my parents were pretty forgiving when it came to such things, made it though school remarkably decently, considering that I spend half the time growing up, playing stuff like Mech Warrior 3, Morrowind, System Shock, good stuff like that.

Wasn't the best at making friends, lived in a small city, didn't really share interests/hobbies with others my age, so I found that, less so early on but increasingly more over the years, that gaming communities and online games started being a thing, found it much more enjoyable to relate to and play with others that shared my likes. In real life I usually come off as shy, thankfully not nearly as much online, I'm pretty relaxed when it comes to most things in life, try not to take things all too seriously, can come off as a bit snarky at time, but never aimed at specific people, tend to have an overabundance of self-irony.

When it comes to other pastimes, I've spend quite a bit of time reading, all though not as much lately. Discworld in particular comes to mind, I really love the wit and dry humor it offers, and the absurd yet inviting universe it offers. More recently, The Expanse series, as well as the TV series have been of great interest. Heist/Crime movies tend to be my favorites, The Usual Suspects stands out as a movie I can just watch over and over.

Edit: Recruitment was apparently locked, a day after I posted this, so I'm guessing I'll have to try again some other time.

IN-GAME NAME: Thrrnvwls

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE CLAN? The last clan I joined only had a few active members, one of them being a friend of mine who had invited me. After he left the clan out of the blue, there wasn't really any reason for me to stick around with the clan, because communication between clan members was scarce at best. I left after stating the reason for my departure (no communication, no members to have fun with), which garnered no response from any of the whopping 9 clan members that were online at the time. After that, I found one of Shy's videos ("Warframe - Assimilate: The Nyx Strut") and I immediately subscribed. Saw this thread while creeping around on the Warframe forum, and here I am. I'm still pretty new to the game (I have less than 100 hours in total), though I've had an account since last year. I installed the game but never really played it until a month or so ago, then I realized this game is loads of fun.

TELL US A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm a 19-year-old college junior currently working towards a double major in Anthropology and History, with hopes of becoming a field researcher someday. While I push myself through the mess that is college life, I also work as a private tutor and a substitute teacher for an elementary school in a small California town. As busy as it sounds, it still leaves me with plenty of time to pursue other hobbies. I like drawing (I'm currently working on scanning my drawings to post online), my little sister is teaching me how to play the guitar, and I'm laid-back for the most part, though stress does creep up on me sometimes. I like to help people online and offline, but I do know when to stay out of people's business. I'm pretty impartial, and I definitely don't have many strong opinions to voice. I do have a sarcastic streak when talking to others, but I make sure to tone it down if it starts to irritate others.

(optional) STEAM ALIAS: Thrrnvwls

Hello Cephalon Shy,

My in-game name is Ruhnow.

I want to join Cephalon Shy so I can take part in a clan that is not there for just research and trading, but rather a community of people where I could find a home. For the past year or so I have been without a clan, but joining a random Moon or Mountain clan for just research and trading feels wrong. This hasn't been a problem, as I will instead talk to other online friends who are usually playing other games. However, as I have been recently spending more time on Warframe, I've been looking for a clan that I would join not just because of what they could do for me, but rather to find a community where I would want to do something for them. I believe that Cephalon Shy is the perfect candidate for this, as the application process ensures that everyone in the clan is looking for a community, rather than only the in-game benefits. Of course seeing "Cephalon Shy" as the clan name is why I checked out this forum thread in the first place (I imagine almost everyone here agrees that her content is both unique and hilarious), but after reading the description of the clans overall attitude, rules, and requirements, I am convinced that I want join all of you regardless of your affiliation with Shy.

As for myself, I am a 20 year-old guy attending my second year of college in Colorado. I am mostly sure that I want to study statistics, but I've switched majors a few times now, so nothing is yet for certain. I started playing video games when I was a small child, and have continued to play games ever since. The earliest game I remember playing is Treasure MathStorm!, which was an educational game used to teach addition and subtraction. These days, I play a variety of games; my favorites are Terraria, League of Legends, Bethesda RPGs, single-player action games (like Dishonored or Bioshock), platformers, and of course, Warframe. I play games with a moderately casual approach, but I very much enjoy being challenged by content. Some of my closest relationships have been either founded by or strengthened through the time we've spent playing games together. I deeply cherish these relationships and I hope to create many more in the future. The two traits I value most in people are honesty and kindness. I think that it important to be critical in life, but serious criticism should be approached in a way that searches for solutions, not just to call out other people's problems. That being said, there's a time and a place for making fun of just about anything, including myself. I find myself often surprised by how different people approach some of the challenges in their lives, and I believe that there is something that you can learn from everyone, for better or for worse. I've found that in other gaming communities that have been involved with, I usually won't say much in chat at first, as I generally prefer to understand a group's overall tone and attitude, along with the personalities of the current active members before I join the conversation. 

Thanks for your time, and I hope that I will get to meet everyone soon!

On 2/25/2017 at 8:24 AM, LilyPaddington said:

Heya~ I'm looking to join, of course.

My in-game alias is currently LilyPaddington, and I'm looking to join Cephalon Shy for a few reasons; primarily 'cause the one I was in ((until just a moment ago)) was not only relatively small, but inactive as well, it was dying out slowly, and the first place I thought to turn with Cephalon shy; I love Shy's videos ((And DK's too)) and the prospect of being in a clan Shy runs seems really fun to me.

My real name is Madeline, and I'm a TS ((♂➞♀)) from Oklahoma, I'm pretty quiet and to myself most of the time, but I don't have a problem jumping into a conversation or landing a hand where I'm needed. In Warframe specifically, I tend to try and play as a support-ish person, handing out Halos as Nezha, energy supplying with Trinity, etc.; outside of Warframe I excel at both 3D Modeling and hand-drawing. Whatever Career I eventually settle into, I want it to be somewhere I can make things that other people enjoy, whether it be paintings, writing or more likely, videogames, I want to make something that puts a smile on someone else's face.

1. IGN: plushyElve

2. Why i want to join this clan: Because Shy's videos are good, duh. To be honest, i've never been in a real clan before. I play this game for about 4 years now, dropping in every now and then. From what i see, you guys look like a funny bunch of people. And that's exactly what i want! Just some nice people to talk to and have a good time with.
I'm not only 24/7 but i'll try to drop in at least 2-4 times a weak. So i hope that won't be a turn off.

3. Sup? I'm Lucy.
I'm a chatty person who loves sarcasm, coffee and music. Most of the time i have no clue what i'm doing, i think i get confused easily. I like video games (duh), especially grindy ones. 
For some reason my luck is pretty much on point in Warframe, wich is why i play a lot of Monster Hunter to fulfill my masochistic needs.
Apart from that i draw a lot. I think i'm pretty decent but not good enough to make some money off of it though. 
Right now i'm studying logopedics and i'm pretty happy with that decision!

4. My steam Alias is CocoFox

1 IGN Kiro-kun

2 I'm a sociable person , if I am to say to myself i m not so good at warframe ,just joined the game and loved it for a couple of months . I would like to join the clan because of two reasons . I m a young teenager ,i hail from Romania and i like games sports music etc (little bit about myself)
1 i am a very talkative person

2 i lke talking with my teammates and making bad puns and jokes ,

I don t really know my steam id because i ve lost my password ,but like the rest one of the reasons i would like to apply is because of shy s videos ,but that s not the sole reason .

So overall ,i hope you like my resume and i hope i m not too late with my resume for the recruitement

1 hour ago, Valafor said:

Unfortunately recruitment is now closed! Please do not apply anymore.

Will applications posted prior to this still be taken into consideration? I'm guessing not, since you didn't approve/reject any of the pending applications.

• 3 weeks later...

greetings!

My ign is l2o2l2i

i like action movies from 20th century and also shy's videos. the best one was the sybaris rewiev it was amazing. i color my warframes and weapons like things that look like them like i have colored limbo as oddjob and stug as a paintball gun. about activity i am quite good at it but i suck when i'm on sedna.

if you don't invite me it would'nt be a problem for me 

l2o2l2i 

P.s i am already in a clan so i would have to leave my clan but i don't mind

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IGN: Zolax

I want to join the clan because i really like shy's videos (and her glyph)

Not much to say about myself really, im inside 99% of the time and my sleep schedule is all over the place and i enjoy S#&amp;&#036;posts.

1. IGN: GooseDrink

2. I would like to join this clan because I currently do not have a clan, and I really enjoy Shy's content. I am also supporting Shy's Patreon. 

3. I am a bit of a talkative person, I like to draw, play games. I am also really interested in cooking/baking, and I'm having tons of fun with that. 

4. My steam is also GooseDrink

Thanks in advance!

Archived