Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

1. IGN- masterroach312

2.Well? I want to join the clan because

-I love Quiette's vids , they are funny. I think i can have fun in Quiette's clan

-I want to find an active clan so that I can have someone to team and play with

3. Myself?

-I'm from Hong Kong and have been playing warframe for about 2 years. .

-A friendly player , I love helping others

-I love to research the combination of mods in warframe and see if there will be any surprise

-I love listening to Chillstep and Glitch Hop

Thanks!

1-I.GN- ImTooLazyToThinkOfAName

2..HAI i was thinking about joining quitte shy's clan since i love her videos and i think this clan fits my personnality(if i even spelled that correctly) not so competitive or hard core and stuff just a chill clan since the last 2 clans ive been in was meh pretty much the opposite thing 

3. Im not an old players as im only MR3(almost 4) BUT ive learned alot of things from videos especially quitte shy's videos and im not that so competitive hardcore player im just a chill dude ... well maybe not always probably coz im having fun but and im always online almost everyday coz i have no life and theres nothing else to say other than i love me some goats

Rewrite.

1. IGN- masterroach312

-I love Quiette's vids , they are funny. I think i can have fun in Quiette's clan

3. Myself?

-I'm from Hong Kong and have been playing warframe for about 2 years. .

-I love to research the combination of mods in warframe and see if there will be any surprise

-I love listening to Chillstep and Glitch Hop

Thanks!

Invited!

-SpoopS

-Never really been apart of an active clan and often find myself sitting staring at the recruit chat for hours on end with every login. Would hope it would let me enjoy playing even more.

-New York player, been around for about a year. Mastery Rank 15 and I try my best to stall out the game as much as possible. Experimenting with different builds messing around with the events DE put out. Personally a big fan of Limbo, Hydroid, and frost I like their unique traits and it makes for some challenging and fun game play for me. I've been on the wobbling line of burnout, hopping on and off between this League & Issac. How i am on a personality level is up to how you portray me to be. I'm online in bursts mainly during updates and weapon drops, i pop on if i have that warframe itch or if someone wants to play. I don't have many people that i personally have a good time with but i plan to make some connection with people hopefully. Hope I can get a long with anybody.

-SpoopS

-Never really been apart of an active clan and often find myself sitting staring at the recruit chat for hours on end with every login. Would hope it would let me enjoy playing even more.

-New York player, been around for about a year. Mastery Rank 15 and I try my best to stall out the game as much as possible. Experimenting with different builds messing around with the events DE put out. Personally a big fan of Limbo, Hydroid, and frost I like their unique traits and it makes for some challenging and fun game play for me. I've been on the wobbling line of burnout, hopping on and off between this League & Issac. How i am on a personality level is up to how you portray me to be. I'm online in bursts mainly during updates and weapon drops, i pop on if i have that warframe itch or if someone wants to play. I don't have many people that i personally have a good time with but i plan to make some connection with people hopefully. Hope I can get a long with anybody.

Invited!

My in-game alias is BubblyMushroom.

I would like to join this clan because I feel as if it's something I need to help me improve my experience playing Warframe. I am still a developing player (Mastery Rank 9) and I would maybe somehow develop more being in this clan.

I am in high school, in Australia. I was born here so I do speak English. I played Warframe a while back (like when it had a whole different view of solar system, you would like sit down watching over it), but I stopped playing at one point. Every now and then after that point I would sometimes check if Warframe had any new updates and it had one that caught my eye. Update 14, it was amazing, a whole new game it felt like (sorta) everything looked different and I felt a greater purpose playing this game. I've stuck around now, learning new things and getting new stuff. I do play other games than Warframe, but somehow I always come back to Warframe.

I will try and help the clan as much as I can, research, contributions, helping out other members etc. Even though I am MR 9, I can still give some advice so yea...

Anyways thanks for reading this and I hope I get invited!
~ BubblyMushroom

1. What is your in-game alias?

IGN: D4ftice

2. Why do you want to join our clan?

I'm the last survivor of my clan and i feel alone :< ( i already leave it ) , i like Quiette videos , the clan look active with all the people apply etc.. so i apply too and hope having some fun with all of you kicking some grineer, corpus, infested and corrupted asses :> !

3. Tell me about yourself.

Well i'm the cool guy who made the Cephalon Collective Alliance logo :> , i play warframe almost everyday , i'm MR 17, i like helping lower rank if i have some mods to give or other things that can help :), i like playing on high level mission and farming T4 void ! For personal info i'm 21 years old and live in France.

PS: Sorry if my english is not perfect i hope you understand eveything :)

My in-game alias is BubblyMushroom.

I would like to join this clan because I feel as if it's something I need to help me improve my experience playing Warframe. I am still a developing player (Mastery Rank 9) and I would maybe somehow develop more being in this clan.

I am in high school, in Australia. I was born here so I do speak English. I played Warframe a while back (like when it had a whole different view of solar system, you would like sit down watching over it), but I stopped playing at one point. Every now and then after that point I would sometimes check if Warframe had any new updates and it had one that caught my eye. Update 14, it was amazing, a whole new game it felt like (sorta) everything looked different and I felt a greater purpose playing this game. I've stuck around now, learning new things and getting new stuff. I do play other games than Warframe, but somehow I always come back to Warframe.

I will try and help the clan as much as I can, research, contributions, helping out other members etc. Even though I am MR 9, I can still give some advice so yea...

Anyways thanks for reading this and I hope I get invited!

~ BubblyMushroom

IGN: D4ftice

I'm the last survivor of my clan and i feel alone :< ( i already leave it ) , i like Quiette videos , the clan look active with all the people apply etc.. so i apply too and hope having some fun with all of you kicking some grineer, corpus, infested and corrupted asses :> !

Well i'm the cool guy who made the Cephalon Collective Alliance logo :> , i play warframe almost everyday , i'm MR 17, i like helping lower rank if i have some mods to give or other things that can help :), i like playing on high level mission and farming T4 void ! For personal info i'm 21 years old and live in France.

PS: Sorry if my english is not perfect i hope you understand eveything :)

Invited!

IGN is DemonZeroX

You guys sound like a fun bunch to play with based on your recruitment post :P I'm a returning Warframe player from like a year and a half ago and I'm in way over my head trying to comprehend all the new stuff @_@ I really enjoy playing the game so hopefully I can join and have fun playing alongside you guys and get eased back into the swing of playing again ^^

Well I don't know what else to say really, I'm a MR8 player who's trying to relearn the game again. some of my hobbies include games, sports, and movies. But yeah I'm just a down-to-earth guy looking to play games and have fun playing them with people, nothing more than that really :P

In game name: JiggySquid

Would love to join Cephalon Shy, because I miss having a social Clan, as the last one I was in became pretty dead and I was the only one logging on 90% of the time. I feel that joining this Clan would bring new life into Warframe for me and reduce my burnout

Not a vast about to say about myself, I live down under, almost as far south as you can get, Tasmania, Australia. Work pretty much every evening. Been playing Warframe since update 11.5 and in game I'm what I think is a pretty well geared MR 16 player whom mains Trinity as I love to support other players. 

1. Deesha
2. Although I was in the steel meridian policy, I am now a full fledge Cephalon Suda. And to perfectionate that, I need to join the Cephalon Suda Shy Clan.
3. I started this game 9 month ago I think. I am at the moment rank 12. I joined this game because a friend of mine said that shotguns is awesome in this game. Too bad, Hek has been nerfed to the ground but I does not stop me to love my Hek (Pls DE get him some love) and my Booben. I am a casual gamer that like to farm once a while or hate it for a moment. Atm, I play, except warframe, Blacklight, Planetside2, Payday2, CS:GO and Borderlands2 with some friends sometimes.

1. R6xSNAKEx

2. Well you have all that research done and considering I got removed from my last clan for inactivity (Won't happen again I hope, this time I plan to give notice with my patented g-force to clan message system in case of being run over by an ice cream truck cause I just wanted that orange dream bar more then legs.) this would be quite nice considering I hit a road block with Chroma on the whole "Need a Volt helmet thing" and also having awkward situation with trading where both of use don't have a trading post. Along with that would be the color red, that's a nice looking color especially considering I'm with the Red Veil meaning it'll help me look more loyal to them and their color so I can finally rank up to the "Actively Ablaze For Greater Good" title. Lastly would be the lighter atmosphere that will hopefully appreciate a gentlemen such as myself and that's about it for #2 only because I have run out of space to write on my body so now I need to take a shower and get to the next number.

3. I guess number 2 should give some insight on to the kind of person I am at least a little. Besides the obvious I guess would also be that I get on to the game daily as of late and will be sure to notify if I plan to be gone for a while unless it was something sudden like breaking something essential to computer usage. Also I guess I'm not the most amazing player but I don't think I'm awful myself so at least there is that. I try to keep calm and not rage, happy to say my self-used program of "Quit being a whiny $#*(@" has worked quite well in that regard. I'll also fully admit I'm wrong when it is apparent. I'm not one to be stubborn and consistently say I'm right when the facts very clearly show I'm not. Probably to an extent that I question myself way too much but, eh, can't have everything I suppose. I will treat other with respect as well as long as the same is directed towards me and even then I still like to do so because it's a great way to manage a conversation with someone calling me all sorts of creative profanity. I could go on but I feel like that would be unneeded considering I know reading takes time and time is, umm, credits I suppose. So to finalize I guess would be that my favorite color is red, my favorite soda is Dr. Pepper (As it is the drink of the intellectual of course), my favorite Warframe is Saryn, and I'm packing a hard drive that, atm, sounds like an ATM dispensing constant cash but sadly it's not so I guess I'll go to bed and hope I get accepted so I can finally make my dad proud. 

IGN: 7tySeven

I want to join your clan, because the one i was in is kind of dead. Also the Cephalon theme is a great idea and im an old rpg player, so it fits well :)

Im also more a fan of doing organized groups instead of pugging missions aka raids, and your clan got the numbers to do so.

....so now to myself: Im 37 years old and im from Berlin, Germany. I play Warframe since a year but got only to MR 13 for now, i take it slow to keep the game fresh for me instead of rushing everything.

Hope to see and chat to you all soon, greetings and good hunt tennos ;)

IGN is DemonZeroX

You guys sound like a fun bunch to play with based on your recruitment post :P I'm a returning Warframe player from like a year and a half ago and I'm in way over my head trying to comprehend all the new stuff @_@ I really enjoy playing the game so hopefully I can join and have fun playing alongside you guys and get eased back into the swing of playing again ^^

Well I don't know what else to say really, I'm a MR8 player who's trying to relearn the game again. some of my hobbies include games, sports, and movies. But yeah I'm just a down-to-earth guy looking to play games and have fun playing them with people, nothing more than that really :P

In game name: JiggySquid

Would love to join Cephalon Shy, because I miss having a social Clan, as the last one I was in became pretty dead and I was the only one logging on 90% of the time. I feel that joining this Clan would bring new life into Warframe for me and reduce my burnout

Not a vast about to say about myself, I live down under, almost as far south as you can get, Tasmania, Australia. Work pretty much every evening. Been playing Warframe since update 11.5 and in game I'm what I think is a pretty well geared MR 16 player whom mains Trinity as I love to support other players. 

1. Deesha

2. Although I was in the steel meridian policy, I am now a full fledge Cephalon Suda. And to perfectionate that, I need to join the Cephalon Suda Shy Clan.

3. I started this game 9 month ago I think. I am at the moment rank 12. I joined this game because a friend of mine said that shotguns is awesome in this game. Too bad, Hek has been nerfed to the ground but I does not stop me to love my Hek (Pls DE get him some love) and my Booben. I am a casual gamer that like to farm once a while or hate it for a moment. Atm, I play, except warframe, Blacklight, Planetside2, Payday2, CS:GO and Borderlands2 with some friends sometimes.

1. R6xSNAKEx

2. Well you have all that research done and considering I got removed from my last clan for inactivity (Won't happen again I hope, this time I plan to give notice with my patented g-force to clan message system in case of being run over by an ice cream truck cause I just wanted that orange dream bar more then legs.) this would be quite nice considering I hit a road block with Chroma on the whole "Need a Volt helmet thing" and also having awkward situation with trading where both of use don't have a trading post. Along with that would be the color red, that's a nice looking color especially considering I'm with the Red Veil meaning it'll help me look more loyal to them and their color so I can finally rank up to the "Actively Ablaze For Greater Good" title. Lastly would be the lighter atmosphere that will hopefully appreciate a gentlemen such as myself and that's about it for #2 only because I have run out of space to write on my body so now I need to take a shower and get to the next number.

3. I guess number 2 should give some insight on to the kind of person I am at least a little. Besides the obvious I guess would also be that I get on to the game daily as of late and will be sure to notify if I plan to be gone for a while unless it was something sudden like breaking something essential to computer usage. Also I guess I'm not the most amazing player but I don't think I'm awful myself so at least there is that. I try to keep calm and not rage, happy to say my self-used program of "Quit being a whiny $#*(@" has worked quite well in that regard. I'll also fully admit I'm wrong when it is apparent. I'm not one to be stubborn and consistently say I'm right when the facts very clearly show I'm not. Probably to an extent that I question myself way too much but, eh, can't have everything I suppose. I will treat other with respect as well as long as the same is directed towards me and even then I still like to do so because it's a great way to manage a conversation with someone calling me all sorts of creative profanity. I could go on but I feel like that would be unneeded considering I know reading takes time and time is, umm, credits I suppose. So to finalize I guess would be that my favorite color is red, my favorite soda is Dr. Pepper (As it is the drink of the intellectual of course), my favorite Warframe is Saryn, and I'm packing a hard drive that, atm, sounds like an ATM dispensing constant cash but sadly it's not so I guess I'll go to bed and hope I get accepted so I can finally make my dad proud. 

IGN: 7tySeven

I want to join your clan, because the one i was in is kind of dead. Also the Cephalon theme is a great idea and im an old rpg player, so it fits well :)

Im also more a fan of doing organized groups instead of pugging missions aka raids, and your clan got the numbers to do so.

....so now to myself: Im 37 years old and im from Berlin, Germany. I play Warframe since a year but got only to MR 13 for now, i take it slow to keep the game fresh for me instead of rushing everything.

Hope to see and chat to you all soon, greetings and good hunt tennos ;)

Invited!

IGN: StratosOmega

There are a lot of reasons why I think this would be the best clan to join. Every clan I joined before died because of inactivity, I think this won't happen again because this clan looks amazing (active recruitment, cool clan logo). My fl is filled with users being inactive for more than 200 days, it is kind of frustrating that everyone I know is quitting Warframe. More active people would make me very happy :3

About myself... I started playing Warframe within the last days of the Founders Program, didn't get to buy a package though because I had no money back then. Never took a break or hiatus and I am not planning to change that... so you'll probably stick with me for a long, long time.

1. IGN- mastebeats

-I love Quiette's videos , they are funny.I really want to have fun in this clan and play with you guys.

3. Myself?

-I'm from Hong Kong too(a real life fd with masterroach312) and have been playing warframe for about 1 year. .

-I was recommended by my fd to watch your video and join this clan.Now i love him so much after i know this clan and the videos.

-I love combining all the stuff in warframe sothat i can test them and have fun with them(just like the attica)LOL

-I love listening to Dumpster, playing beat box, playing saxophone ,and playing warframe LOL

Thanks!I really hope that i can join this clan!

At least can you say if im invited or not.

Put my request even if im reffused i wanna know if u didnt see my request or you reffused my request

Fine. Not invited. Me and the others were debating on whether or not we should invite you or not due to communication issues, but we have no room for someone as immpatient and self-entitled as you anyways.

IGN: StratosOmega

There are a lot of reasons why I think this would be the best clan to join. Every clan I joined before died because of inactivity, I think this won't happen again because this clan looks amazing (active recruitment, cool clan logo). My fl is filled with users being inactive for more than 200 days, it is kind of frustrating that everyone I know is quitting Warframe. More active people would make me very happy :3

About myself... I started playing Warframe within the last days of the Founders Program, didn't get to buy a package though because I had no money back then. Never took a break or hiatus and I am not planning to change that... so you'll probably stick with me for a long, long time.

Invited!

1. IGN- mastebeats

-I love Quiette's videos , they are funny.I really want to have fun in this clan and play with you guys.

3. Myself?

-I'm from Hong Kong too(a real life fd with masterroach312) and have been playing warframe for about 1 year. .

-I was recommended by my fd to watch your video and join this clan.Now i love him so much after i know this clan and the videos.

-I love combining all the stuff in warframe sothat i can test them and have fun with them(just like the attica)LOL

-I love listening to Dumpster, playing beat box, playing saxophone ,and playing warframe LOL

Thanks!I really hope that i can join this clan!

Reread process of applying. You forgot the very first step.

Fine. Not invited. Me and the others were debating on whether or not we should invite you or not due to communication issues, but we have no room for someone as immpatient and self-entitled as you anyways.

How should I know you were debating to invite me . I thought you didnt see my request , like you invited the other's that requested in that day except me , so i tought that you reffused me or you didnt saw my post. At least tell me to wait or something until you decide if you invite me or no. And how im self entitled?

My in game Alias is Fufflenum

I would like to join this Clan because I joined a clan that some of my friends were in, a small clan with about 8 people, but they don't play Warframe anymore and I still do. I like playing the game and soloing can be fun and challenging at times but it is far more fun to play with others in my experience. I'm just looking to meet new people and have fun.

My in game Alias is Fufflenum

I would like to join this Clan because I joined a clan that some of my friends were in, a small clan with about 8 people, but they don't play Warframe anymore and I still do. I like playing the game and soloing can be fun and challenging at times but it is far more fun to play with others in my experience. I'm just looking to meet new people and have fun.

Invited!

Invited!

Reread process of applying. You forgot the very first step.

sorry about that, i have quitted my clan.Thx

Hi! I'd really love to join the Cephalon Shy clan :D

IGN: W1nterFox

I really want to join this clan because i love Quiette's videos and my previous clan was very inactive. I'm pretty new to this game so i really want an active clan to help me out if i ask for help. I've been playing this game for about 2 months now and i really enjoy this game more than other games i've played. I really hope you guys consider me!

In-game is WhatIsOurLimits

Well I got a little inactive a while back and got kicked from my old one, but now I'm back and am searching for a new one :D Ran across Quittes vids and was hooked, so I decided why not!

I'm a large fan of Mag Prime, mostly just to ruin defense missions (─‿‿─), and the occasional Corpus rekt'ing. I don't like to talk much in TS, and I enjoy long walks on the beach :)

In game alias: EvilEnvy

ive recently left my old clan (made by some friends) because everyone has stopped playing and i got lonely D:. been looking for a new clan to join and i watch shy's videos and saw the recruitment link in the description and would love to join. 

im a college student who loves playing mostly league and warframe :D Been playing warframe for almost a year now and love the game, also think that playing alone would soon result in me playing the game a lot less if at all.... so yeahs :D lol

Archived