Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruitment Is OPEN!] Cephalon Shy

Valafor

Hi again
1. IGN - Error989

2. Few reasons:
 2.1 I recently left a clan with over 500 members but only 20-30 active because I could not recruit a single player from there, they were just ignoring the clan chat.
 2.2 I am looking for an active clan that has players that I can chat with, get to know better and play Trials and other missions with.
 2.3 I would love to be in the same clan as 
Quiette Shy and the one that supports cephalon because I really really like the cephalon concept.

3. I started playing around update 9 when a friend managet to get me to try this game out. I had a break between update 12 and 14 then started playing again thanks to more friends coming back into the game. I'm 21 years old MR17 player that loves to chat, especially in long boring rounds.

Usually I'm active few days a week, never with gaps larger than 3 days (unless my life gets into the way). I'm also experienced and ready to help any player that needs it (I actually really enjoy helping lower MR players get what they need). I also enjoy chatting around and helping players on the forums. Owning all warframes and being close to mastering all weapons I started breeding kubrows, now I'm sitting at my 34th kubrow, so we could say that I like pets as well xD.

It would be my honor to be in the same clan as Quiette Shy and to wear the emblem of this clan.
Hope this is ok now since english is my 2nd language. Thanks
Valafor for taking your time :)

1.Warframe IGN : Eksdevil
   Steam : EXdevil

2. I would like to join this clan because I really like this type youtubers that are close to it's community. 

3. I am a mastery rank 11 player. my favourite warframe is vauban c:
I'm an active player (connects everyday) but I'm mostly active during events.
I started playing since update 13... I think.
I'm a huge gamer. (I don't know if I can be proud of my 4500 hours of gaming ; source : Steam DB)
I like turtles. And I'm humongous coca-cola drinker .-.

Hello! 

My IGN is 360shmaw,

The reason I want to join this clan is because for awhile, Warframe has been one of my favorite games and I enjoy to share my fun with other people.

The clan I was in before was not really a clan you'd call extremely active and I enjoy an active community.

A little bit about me, I enjoy Watching Shy's videos and my favorited warframe is saryn, although I do not use her as much as I should, I'm the kind of person that likes to engage in a good conversation with almost anyone. I like participating in clan events and get togethers if any are present.

When I had initially began playing this game, I had not thought I'd be as involved and committed as I am now, And just the thing about being with a group of people who share the same interests as I do gives me slight butterflies.

If I were to be in a teamspeak with a group of people, you'd likely find me either talking to other members or listening to my music and throwing a few sentences here and there.

If I'm not playing warframe, I'm either enjoying a series on Netflix (although I've finished my favorites so far) or playing of league of legends.

I appreciate you giving my application another view, Thanks!

Invited!

-BoboDoritos                                                                                                                                                                           -I'm just looking for a clan that is active! I've made a few clans with my friends but they have all stopped playing :C I have all clan tech and am just looking for a good group of people to play with. Also i really like shy's videos :D                           -I play alot of warframe and I am MR11! I don't really do much else but play pc (mostly Warframe). Also I may or may not be a big dumb nerd but better a nerd in a clan then a nerd alone :D *cough* please *Cough*                                                       

No. More information required.

Name: TwevOWNED

Reason for Joining:

Currently in a long dead clan and am looking for a new one after a return from a long hiatus. I've been watching the youtube channel for a while now and would like to get back into the game, and figure this would be a fun way to do so.

About me:

I started playing way back in early 2013 after seeing my roomate play the game and trying it out for myself. After the game went into open beta, I considered making an account for myself, but never got around to it until June. I was an early pioneer of the "Loki Master Race," using invis charge orthos to clear Xini to waves above 100 back in the day, and also was one of the first when corrupt mods came out to do mass radial disarm with overextended and fleeting expertise. I played steadily up until Oberon's release and the earth tileset change with the injector event, where I took a long break. When Loki Prime was released I tried to get back into the game, but found my laptop could no longer run the game without crashing, so I switched to xbox and never really looked back. I recently bought a new computer however, and would like to start playing again. I have a passive personality with a penchant for helping newer players and theorycrafting builds. I enjoy pick up games and am more than willing to grind out a T4D for others even though I know all we are going to get is a forma print. I also have an odd quirk of reminiscing about the "before time," like how ancients looked like corpus techs and the acrid was king of kings. If nothing else you'll get some interesting trivia out of having me in the clan.

Invited!

1. SkyAtlas

2. I'd like to join an active clan and get used to the whole clan thing - I'm fairly new to the game (MR 4) and this clan does not seem very elitist like some other clans I've seen on the forums. I've chosen a clan your size because I don't feel strong enough in-game to be one of the few members in a smaller clan. I'm active daily as well.

3. I'm a 20 year old Java/C# programmer and taking classes in 3rd year of University. I'm normally a night owl and stay up pretty late, but when classes are in session I return to a day man, fighter of the night man. I love everything SyFi and this game satisfies that greatly! I used to play EVE Online for 3 years, so I'm one of those bitter vets you hear complaining about the great spaceship wars and what not; I can handle whatever this game throws at me. 53 hours in and I'm loving it!

Reread process of application.

Hi again

1. IGN - Error989

2. Few reasons:

2.1 I recently left a clan with over 500 members but only 20-30 active because I could not recruit a single player from there, they were just ignoring the clan chat.

2.2 I am looking for an active clan that has players that I can chat with, get to know better and play Trials and other missions with.

2.3 I would love to be in the same clan as Quiette Shy and the one that supports cephalon because I really really like the cephalon concept.

3. I started playing around update 9 when a friend managet to get me to try this game out. I had a break between update 12 and 14 then started playing again thanks to more friends coming back into the game. I'm 21 years old MR17 player that loves to chat, especially in long boring rounds.

Usually I'm active few days a week, never with gaps larger than 3 days (unless my life gets into the way). I'm also experienced and ready to help any player that needs it (I actually really enjoy helping lower MR players get what they need). I also enjoy chatting around and helping players on the forums. Owning all warframes and being close to mastering all weapons I started breeding kubrows, now I'm sitting at my 34th kubrow, so we could say that I like pets as well xD.

It would be my honor to be in the same clan as Quiette Shy and to wear the emblem of this clan.

Hope this is ok now since english is my 2nd language. Thanks Valafor for taking your time :)

Invited!

2. I would like to join this clan because I really like this type youtubers that are close to it's community. 

3. I am a mastery rank 11 player. my favourite warframe is vauban c:

I'm an active player (connects everyday) but I'm mostly active during events.

I started playing since update 13... I think.

I'm a huge gamer. (I don't know if I can be proud of my 4500 hours of gaming ; source : Steam DB)

I like turtles. And I'm humongous coca-cola drinker .-.

Provide more information.

Hi, the application process calls for leaving your old clan before applying, but after the rules it states that leaving your old clan before applying will invalidate your application. I assume this is a typo, so I've left my clan now - sorry about that.

Hi, the application process calls for leaving your old clan before applying, but after the rules it states that leaving your old clan before applying will invalidate your application. I assume this is a typo, so I've left my clan now - sorry about that.

There is no typo, you just need to learn how to read.

IGN: stopkilling

The reason why I want to join your clan is because my old clan as been very inactive for a while. Before we usually did raids and sometimes events together but now, it seems as everyone left. Because of this, I realize that this clan may be completely dead. From that moment I wanted to find a clan who I can talk and have fun with at the same time in the game, since I play very often. I been searching for a few days and weeks and finally I stumble upon Quiette Shy's YouTube channel. I saw that her clan was recruiting and luckily enough, this clan had everything I wanted from the beginning. This was my opportunity to have a lot of fun in the game compared to me playing the game by myself. This is why I want to join your clan!

I'm a mastery rank 8 in the game who started from 2013 until now. I play the game very often and I like to talk and socialize to other people about anything. I'm a very easy going person and will listen when have to and do when need to. I have many interests such as sports and video games. And finally, I always try to make people laugh whenever possible because hey, who doesn't need a laugh now and then. 

IGN: JDchief117

Hi there if your reading this welcome, i would like to join the cephalon shy clan because i think the clan could be very fun for me, and on occasions i usually need a lot of help in mission I am only a MR4 but I can be very addicted to the warframe, my old clan wasnt very active and not much fun for players like me who are just looking for some help, i play pretty actively and i was searching for clans and almost decided on joining space sharks clan, until i realized hey Quitte has a clan why not join her clan im sure the people are fun and active. This is mostly why i want to join your clan.

I started playing very late but i use to only have a mac back when i saw my roommate playing warframe it looked some addicting until i went to the struggle into boot-camping my mac into having windows, it runs pretty ok and I am a very nice person that loves to make conversations but doesent know how to end them..  I am usually active in warframe i love quitte's videos they always make me laugh and Ty for reading this if you havent already.

IGN: NigNogTGAHB

Recently left a clan with over 200 members but only 10 were active. I LOVE watching Quiette's videos and was excited to join when I saw her clan was recruiting. I'm looking to join a clan with relaxed, fun people who I could have a fun gaming experience with.

I started playing Warframe around last spring but then my computer broke down and I was pretty much out of PC gaming for the summer. However I have gotten a new PC and am now MR10. I'm pretty active, I log in at least twice a week. I'm a pretty casual player who's still working on getting stronger. Also, I like using teamspeak to hear other teammates but I don't have a mic yet :(

P.S. I know my name seems a bit racist but I honestly didn't intend to offend anyone. I simply enjoyed the way it sounded.

Well lets try this again :P                                                                                                                                                                                                                         -IGN: BoboDoritios                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  -I would love to join this clan because I love Quiette's videos! Not only that but I have started to slowly get bored of Warframe with a lack of community interaction. I wanted to join an active clan and i thought why not try and join one of my favorite Warframe youtubers own clan! The last clan I was in was made by me and some friends and recently they have stopped playing so i was the only real active one in the clan. I have most of the clan tech, that i want, so I don't really need anything from clan but I don't mind helping to fund research!                                                                                                                                                        -I'm mastery rank 11 and I've only been playing since this year (too much no-life >_<). When ever i'm on PC i'm usually playing Warframe so i'm fairly active. I'm not the most social person, i'm actually pretty shy, but I can and will try my hardest to be social and talk with other clanmates! I love to help out and will try and do anything to help the clan! I'm in my second last year of high school so i should act fairly mature (if i act immature I apologize in advance), I like to frequent imgur in my off time and sometime I watch anime. (Also sorry if the text placement is really bad I haven't really figured it out yet) Thank you for your time :D     

IGN: stopkilling

The reason why I want to join your clan is because my old clan as been very inactive for a while. Before we usually did raids and sometimes events together but now, it seems as everyone left. Because of this, I realize that this clan may be completely dead. From that moment I wanted to find a clan who I can talk and have fun with at the same time in the game, since I play very often. I been searching for a few days and weeks and finally I stumble upon Quiette Shy's YouTube channel. I saw that her clan was recruiting and luckily enough, this clan had everything I wanted from the beginning. This was my opportunity to have a lot of fun in the game compared to me playing the game by myself. This is why I want to join your clan!

I'm a mastery rank 8 in the game who started from 2013 until now. I play the game very often and I like to talk and socialize to other people about anything. I'm a very easy going person and will listen when have to and do when need to. I have many interests such as sports and video games. And finally, I always try to make people laugh whenever possible because hey, who doesn't need a laugh now and then. 

Invited!

IGN: JDchief117

Hi there if your reading this welcome, i would like to join the cephalon shy clan because i think the clan could be very fun for me, and on occasions i usually need a lot of help in mission I am only a MR4 but I can be very addicted to the warframe, my old clan wasnt very active and not much fun for players like me who are just looking for some help, i play pretty actively and i was searching for clans and almost decided on joining space sharks clan, until i realized hey Quitte has a clan why not join her clan im sure the people are fun and active. This is mostly why i want to join your clan.

I started playing very late but i use to only have a mac back when i saw my roommate playing warframe it looked some addicting until i went to the struggle into boot-camping my mac into having windows, it runs pretty ok and I am a very nice person that loves to make conversations but doesent know how to end them..  I am usually active in warframe i love quitte's videos they always make me laugh and Ty for reading this if you havent already.

Invited!

IGN: NigNogTGAHB

Recently left a clan with over 200 members but only 10 were active. I LOVE watching Quiette's videos and was excited to join when I saw her clan was recruiting. I'm looking to join a clan with relaxed, fun people who I could have a fun gaming experience with.

I started playing Warframe around last spring but then my computer broke down and I was pretty much out of PC gaming for the summer. However I have gotten a new PC and am now MR10. I'm pretty active, I log in at least twice a week. I'm a pretty casual player who's still working on getting stronger. Also, I like using teamspeak to hear other teammates but I don't have a mic yet :(

P.S. I know my name seems a bit racist but I honestly didn't intend to offend anyone. I simply enjoyed the way it sounded.

Provide more information about yourself.

Well lets try this again :P                                                                                                                                                                                                                         -IGN: BoboDoritios                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  -I would love to join this clan because I love Quiette's videos! Not only that but I have started to slowly get bored of Warframe with a lack of community interaction. I wanted to join an active clan and i thought why not try and join one of my favorite Warframe youtubers own clan! The last clan I was in was made by me and some friends and recently they have stopped playing so i was the only real active one in the clan. I have most of the clan tech, that i want, so I don't really need anything from clan but I don't mind helping to fund research!                                                                                                                                                        -I'm mastery rank 11 and I've only been playing since this year (too much no-life >_<). When ever i'm on PC i'm usually playing Warframe so i'm fairly active. I'm not the most social person, i'm actually pretty shy, but I can and will try my hardest to be social and talk with other clanmates! I love to help out and will try and do anything to help the clan! I'm in my second last year of high school so i should act fairly mature (if i act immature I apologize in advance), I like to frequent imgur in my off time and sometime I watch anime. (Also sorry if the text placement is really bad I haven't really figured it out yet) Thank you for your time :D     

Invited!

IGN - thefishofdoom19 Mastery Rank 7 (nearly 8)

I wish to join the clan to research the clan tech and get into some of the later game content like the raid, I'm also a fan of Shy on youtube so I'm glad to support a clan that they own. Warframe is one of my favorite games and I play it daily so I plan on being active very often in the clan and I'll be sure to notify you guys if I'll be offline for more than a few days. I am very willing to help the clan and its members with research, farming, or leveling. I would like to not I am in the American central time zone and I play mostly on Mag, Nova, and Trinity so I'm fine playing support or AOE damage, sorry for going slightly off topic I would like to say that I would be very glad to join this clan because I've haven't been in a clan in warframe before (I was in a guild on another game and was active in it) and this clan seems well established which allows me to know what I'm getting into unlike most other clans.

I'm currently going through school so that will take up some time but I have other friends who play warframe frequently and I play primarily PC games. I try to avoid arguments online when possible and I try not to be to intrusive in conversation. I first started playing warframe last year possibly in October but only got really enveloped in it a few months ago sometime in late winter or early spring, but yeah in general I at least try to be respectful. For the most part I suppose I'm just tired or confused but its not to bad. I apologize if I was a bit off topic, redundant, or just had horrible grammar and spelling in this application and I would gladly provide clarification or more information if needed because I would like to join this clan as soon as I can.

I was a bit curious about reapplication to the clan if I were to join and then was unable to be online past the 30 day cut off by whatever means, I'm not saying I will be very inactive anytime soon I'm just interested on some of the guidelines thank you very much hope everyone has a good day. (sorry again if this was a bit lengthy).

IGN: PoeDoe

Hi there my name is PoeDoe and I would like to join cephalon shy clan because I recently join a clan they had 60 people but only 5-10 people we're online everyday. I think that the cephalon shy clan could be very fun and also my old clan wasn't that active and sometimes I really need help in a mission. I am only MR3 but almost MR4. I am very active and friendly, I am usually online everyday. One of my friend is in this clan and he saifd that this clan is a very good, nice and active clan, and he said that this clan is a really perfect clan for me. Before joining a clan I easily get bored of warframe because I can't play with anyone, but I think if I join cephalon shy clan I wouldn't get bored at all because I could play with many people and it will be FUN! :D

I started playing warframe when a friend of mine showed me this game. It was a long time ago. I wanted to play this game but I'm using mac so I can't. I need to ask my father just to buy a pc so I can play warframe and other games. So I waited a very long time for my PC, until last year my dad finally bought me this pc. When I first played warframe I really liked it alot. After going back home from school what I do first is usually start my computer and then immediately open and play warframe. I really loved playing warframe. I am a very friendly and nice guy. I really like making new friends. I love quitte's videos they make me laugh everytime. Thank you for your time.

IGN - thefishofdoom19 Mastery Rank 7 (nearly 8)

I wish to join the clan to research the clan tech and get into some of the later game content like the raid, I'm also a fan of Shy on youtube so I'm glad to support a clan that they own. Warframe is one of my favorite games and I play it daily so I plan on being active very often in the clan and I'll be sure to notify you guys if I'll be offline for more than a few days. I am very willing to help the clan and its members with research, farming, or leveling. I would like to not I am in the American central time zone and I play mostly on Mag, Nova, and Trinity so I'm fine playing support or AOE damage, sorry for going slightly off topic I would like to say that I would be very glad to join this clan because I've haven't been in a clan in warframe before (I was in a guild on another game and was active in it) and this clan seems well established which allows me to know what I'm getting into unlike most other clans.

I'm currently going through school so that will take up some time but I have other friends who play warframe frequently and I play primarily PC games. I try to avoid arguments online when possible and I try not to be to intrusive in conversation. I first started playing warframe last year possibly in October but only got really enveloped in it a few months ago sometime in late winter or early spring, but yeah in general I at least try to be respectful. For the most part I suppose I'm just tired or confused but its not to bad. I apologize if I was a bit off topic, redundant, or just had horrible grammar and spelling in this application and I would gladly provide clarification or more information if needed because I would like to join this clan as soon as I can.

I was a bit curious about reapplication to the clan if I were to join and then was unable to be online past the 30 day cut off by whatever means, I'm not saying I will be very inactive anytime soon I'm just interested on some of the guidelines thank you very much hope everyone has a good day. (sorry again if this was a bit lengthy).

Invited!

Hi there my name is PoeDoe and I would like to join cephalon shy clan because I recently join a clan they had 60 people but only 5-10 people we're online. I think that the cephalon shy clan could be very fun and also my old clan wasn't that active and sometimes I really need help in a mission. I am only MR3 but almost MR4. I am very active and friendly, I am usually online everyday.

I started playing warframe when a friend of mine showed me this game. It was a long time ago. I wanted to play this game but I'm using mac so I can't. I need to ask my father just to buy a pc so I can play warframe and other games. So I waited a very long time for my PC, until last year my dad finally bought me this pc. I love quitte's videos they make me laugh everytime. Thank you for your time.

Provide more information.

Invited!

Invited!

Invited!

Well my favorite Warframe is Valkyr, she's the best frame I know how to play. In most games I've always preferred to be a support/medic character because I prefer to support rather than lead.

I'm 16, third year of high school but I like to think I can both be a relaxed and a mature person in a serious situation. I'm usually doing school work throughout the week but still get on at night somedays (Pacific Standard Time BTW). I respect this clan and its members because it seems to align with my personality, easy going but no tolerance for anything over the line. I hope this is enough information, but if it isn't please let me anything else I should say.

2. I would like to join this clan because I really like this type youtubers that are close to it's community, I love and enjoy watching QuietteShy's videos because they're are simplistic quick and easy to watch :p. 

I have been in a ghost clan since rank 6, but the players in there were all inactive (probably all captured by the harvester) So I'm search for a true community with nice people that will be able to accept me for who I am.

I'm also looking forward to play (nightmare) raids with a nice squad ^^.

3. I am a self made player who got to rank 8 alone (even when I was in a clan). I'm currently rank 11.
My favourite warframe is vauban for his unique ability to... create huge sucking black holes.
I like to play support/defence types warframe like chroma, ember, frost, vauban etc...

I'm an active player (connects nearly everyday) but I'm mostly active during events.
I started playing since update 13... I think, I discovered this game from some french youtubers (yes I'm Half french half thai, I don't care about the cliché jokes c: I laugh at it when I hear them because I have a really wide sense of humour that can get dark really easily :p)

I love games, they are always here for me when I need it. I'm a really passionate gamer and love gaming for fun, I only enjoy playing games for some few reason : 

1. when I play with my best friend or/and good friends.
2. because it's a good game.
3. for the glory of Satan of course.
note : I get easily mad when playing because of latency and repetitive bugs. (since I live in Asia and internet where I live is like living in the middle of Africa, hopefully, in few weeks, I'll be back in France :p)

I am super active on steam, I'm connected over 16 hours during the week-ends and around 6 hours during school days. that means you can contact me nearly anytime, so if you wan't to contact me, add me on steam.

I don't know if having over 4500 hours of gaming on steam can be taken as an achievement, but I'm strangely proud of it c:

PS: I am sorry for my not perfect English, I am still learning and try to improve it every day. (I hope all these informations will be enough xD)

Hello, i'm interested in joining.

- IGN: Silentzav

- I'd like this join because I play often and would like a clan and this seems like a good fit. Plus I love Shy's videos, so there's something. I like hlping out players with whatever they need help with as well. Been a solo player up until recently when I really started using the recruiting tab and did many void runs even though I didn't need to. And thought I should join a clan so here I am.

- I'm a longtime Warframe player (i've been around since the start of it all) and love the game. I'm only MR 8 and that's because when I got Ash he was all I used then I started to branch out more. I enjoy playing games of any kind, really. As for the Frames I use, I mainly run with a Loki prime, or a super tanky, high damage Chroma. Been able to do solo T4 survivals with that Chroma. I'm usually rather reserved and quiet so don't expect me to start up conversations, I have a good sense of humor but I won't really be cracking jokes all the time as i'm not exactly witty. So I guess that's about it. Btw, i'm digging the emblem. 

Well my favorite Warframe is Valkyr, she's the best frame I know how to play. In most games I've always preferred to be a support/medic character because I prefer to support rather than lead.

I'm 16, third year of high school but I like to think I can both be a relaxed and a mature person in a serious situation. I'm usually doing school work throughout the week but still get on at night somedays (Pacific Standard Time BTW). I respect this clan and its members because it seems to align with my personality, easy going but no tolerance for anything over the line. I hope this is enough information, but if it isn't please let me anything else I should say.

Do you know how much I hate this sentence? It is vague, it applies to basically everyone in the entire world unless they have a mental disorder and it tells me nothing about you as the individual. Rewrite. 

2. I would like to join this clan because I really like this type youtubers that are close to it's community, I love and enjoy watching QuietteShy's videos because they're are simplistic quick and easy to watch :p. 

I have been in a ghost clan since rank 6, but the players in there were all inactive (probably all captured by the harvester) So I'm search for a true community with nice people that will be able to accept me for who I am.

I'm also looking forward to play (nightmare) raids with a nice squad ^^.

3. I am a self made player who got to rank 8 alone (even when I was in a clan). I'm currently rank 11.

My favourite warframe is vauban for his unique ability to... create huge sucking black holes.

I like to play support/defence types warframe like chroma, ember, frost, vauban etc...

I'm an active player (connects nearly everyday) but I'm mostly active during events.

I started playing since update 13... I think, I discovered this game from some french youtubers (yes I'm Half french half thai, I don't care about the cliché jokes c: I laugh at it when I hear them because I have a really wide sense of humour that can get dark really easily :p)

I love games, they are always here for me when I need it. I'm a really passionate gamer and love gaming for fun, I only enjoy playing games for some few reason : 

1. when I play with my best friend or/and good friends.

2. because it's a good game.

3. for the glory of Satan of course.

note : I get easily mad when playing because of latency and repetitive bugs. (since I live in Asia and internet where I live is like living in the middle of Africa, hopefully, in few weeks, I'll be back in France :p)

I am super active on steam, I'm connected over 16 hours during the week-ends and around 6 hours during school days. that means you can contact me nearly anytime, so if you wan't to contact me, add me on steam.

I don't know if having over 4500 hours of gaming on steam can be taken as an achievement, but I'm strangely proud of it c:

PS: I am sorry for my not perfect English, I am still learning and try to improve it every day. (I hope all these informations will be enough xD)

Invited!

Hello, i'm interested in joining.

- IGN: Silentzav

- I'd like this join because I play often and would like a clan and this seems like a good fit. Plus I love Shy's videos, so there's something. I like hlping out players with whatever they need help with as well. Been a solo player up until recently when I really started using the recruiting tab and did many void runs even though I didn't need to. And thought I should join a clan so here I am.

- I'm a longtime Warframe player (i've been around since the start of it all) and love the game. I'm only MR 8 and that's because when I got Ash he was all I used then I started to branch out more. I enjoy playing games of any kind, really. As for the Frames I use, I mainly run with a Loki prime, or a super tanky, high damage Chroma. Been able to do solo T4 survivals with that Chroma. I'm usually rather reserved and quiet so don't expect me to start up conversations, I have a good sense of humor but I won't really be cracking jokes all the time as i'm not exactly witty. So I guess that's about it. Btw, i'm digging the emblem. 

Invited!

IGN: Pr0d1gy77 (need more numbers)

My current clan has been inactive for a while and I'm looking for another clan that's more relaxed and nice as my old clan was, it just so happens that one of my old clan mates joined your clan and said it was great, I've been watching your videos since the very beginning and would love to be a part of your clan, as it is of a rare breed (ones that aren't dead serious but still can get stuff done)

I'm a founder but took a 6 month break so I'm only MR10 but that doesn't stop me from being helpful to new players and involved with any missions. I'm the kind of person that's loyal to my friends but can still take a joke, in fact I waited 2 months to see if any of my old clan members would get back into the game, but one of them went to your clan and wrote good reports, so why not :) 

Hi

I'm doing an application for my irl friend because he isn't able to do it himself.

1. His IGN: xeno860

2. Why do you want to join: We both watch Shy's videos about warframe. Our last clan was pretty much dead with just us active. I already got in and we'd like to be in a same clan. (+ obvious clan tech, can't live without those)

3. About him: He is currently mastery rank 10 player. We started almost the same time, about the time Zephyr was released. He is social in his group of friends and he is active WF player (plays every weekend/ when on vacation). When we discuss about various things he has very strong opinions, which he relentlessly defends. He is into gaming and science (cell biology and space-stuff, to be more precise). His favourite ice cream is Ben & Jerry's cookie dough. He has a fine taste of music, which does not change often.

It may be a bit hard to get trough the hard outer shell, which is standard to our nation. But when you do break it, and get to hear his magnificent laugh for the first time, you'll get to see that he has a warm, golden core.

IGN: Pr0d1gy77 (need more numbers)

My current clan has been inactive for a while and I'm looking for another clan that's more relaxed and nice as my old clan was, it just so happens that one of my old clan mates joined your clan and said it was great, I've been watching your videos since the very beginning and would love to be a part of your clan, as it is of a rare breed (ones that aren't dead serious but still can get stuff done)

I'm a founder but took a 6 month break so I'm only MR10 but that doesn't stop me from being helpful to new players and involved with any missions. I'm the kind of person that's loyal to my friends but can still take a joke, in fact I waited 2 months to see if any of my old clan members would get back into the game, but one of them went to your clan and wrote good reports, so why not :) 

Invited!

Hi

I'm doing an application for my irl friend because he isn't able to do it himself.

1. His IGN: xeno860

2. Why do you want to join: We both watch Shy's videos about warframe. Our last clan was pretty much dead with just us active. I already got in and we'd like to be in a same clan. (+ obvious clan tech, can't live without those)

3. About him: He is currently mastery rank 10 player. We started almost the same time, about the time Zephyr was released. He is social in his group of friends and he is active WF player (plays every weekend/ when on vacation). When we discuss about various things he has very strong opinions, which he relentlessly defends. He is into gaming and science (cell biology and space-stuff, to be more precise). His favourite ice cream is Ben & Jerry's cookie dough. He has a fine taste of music, which does not change often.

It may be a bit hard to get trough the hard outer shell, which is standard to our nation. But when you do break it, and get to hear his magnificent laugh for the first time, you'll get to see that he has a warm, golden core.

Invited your friend.

Do you know how much I hate this sentence? It is vague, it applies to basically everyone in the entire world unless they have a mental disorder and it tells me nothing about you as the individual. Rewrite. 

Invited!

Invited!

I have a passion for gaming because I find being social online is much easier than being social in person. I was loyal to many of my friends in my old clan but lost contact with them after they unfortunately stopped playing Warframe. I tend to be reserved but open up to people over time mostly because I find myself a bit awkward. I also have a habit of being straightforward and brief when I talk to people which is why I have such a hard time expressing myself. Anyway, third time's a charm?

Haia! here's my application.

My IGN  is: DoomBringerKiller

I'd love to join this clan for two good reasons(well I hope), first, Quiette Shy makes hilarious and funny videos, second, I like to do missions with clan mates (making it way easier to find competent players).

Hmmm a bit of me, I'm mastery 10, been playing since update 6.5 (very lato vandal lover), I'm mostly that person who wants to level up her frames, then go to ODS or ODD and takes Vauban and take a crappy weapon to level up instead... (I just can't let my team down....). I'm pretty active(about 60h per week, that's way more than back in 2013) I'm a weird weapons stats lover (Phage, Torid, Obex, Tysis, Gram, Lecta, Ignis and more....). 

With hopes to join you,

Hi there my name is PoeDoe and I would like to join cephalon shy clan because I recently join a clan they had 60 people but only 5-10 people we're online everyday. I think that the cephalon shy clan could be very fun and also my old clan wasn't that active and sometimes I really need help in a mission. I am only MR3 but almost MR4. I am very active and friendly, I am usually online everyday. One of my friend is in this clan and he said that this clan is a very good, nice and active clan, and he said that this clan is a really perfect clan for me. Before joining a clan I easily get bored of warframe because I can't play with anyone, but I think if I join cephalon shy clan I wouldn't get bored at all because I could play with many people and it will be FUN! :D

I started playing warframe when a friend of mine showed me this game. It was a long time ago. I wanted to play this game but I'm using mac so I can't. I need to ask my father just to buy a pc so I can play warframe and other games. So I waited a very long time for my PC, until last year my dad finally bought me this pc. When I first played warframe I really liked it alot. After going back home from school what I do first is usually start my computer and then immediately open and play warframe. I really loved playing warframe. I am a very friendly and nice guy. I really like making new friends. I love quitte's videos they make me laugh everytime. Thank you for your time.

I have a passion for gaming because I find being social online is much easier than being social in person. I was loyal to many of my friends in my old clan but lost contact with them after they unfortunately stopped playing Warframe. I tend to be reserved but open up to people over time mostly because I find myself a bit awkward. I also have a habit of being straightforward and brief when I talk to people which is why I have such a hard time expressing myself. Anyway, third time's a charm?

Invited!

Haia! here's my application.

My IGN  is: DoomBringerKiller

I'd love to join this clan for two good reasons(well I hope), first, Quiette Shy makes hilarious and funny videos, second, I like to do missions with clan mates (making it way easier to find competent players).

Hmmm a bit of me, I'm mastery 10, been playing since update 6.5 (very lato vandal lover), I'm mostly that person who wants to level up her frames, then go to ODS or ODD and takes Vauban and take a crappy weapon to level up instead... (I just can't let my team down....). I'm pretty active(about 60h per week, that's way more than back in 2013) I'm a weird weapons stats lover (Phage, Torid, Obex, Tysis, Gram, Lecta, Ignis and more....). 

With hopes to join you,

Hi there my name is PoeDoe and I would like to join cephalon shy clan because I recently join a clan they had 60 people but only 5-10 people we're online everyday. I think that the cephalon shy clan could be very fun and also my old clan wasn't that active and sometimes I really need help in a mission. I am only MR3 but almost MR4. I am very active and friendly, I am usually online everyday. One of my friend is in this clan and he said that this clan is a very good, nice and active clan, and he said that this clan is a really perfect clan for me. Before joining a clan I easily get bored of warframe because I can't play with anyone, but I think if I join cephalon shy clan I wouldn't get bored at all because I could play with many people and it will be FUN! :D

I started playing warframe when a friend of mine showed me this game. It was a long time ago. I wanted to play this game but I'm using mac so I can't. I need to ask my father just to buy a pc so I can play warframe and other games. So I waited a very long time for my PC, until last year my dad finally bought me this pc. When I first played warframe I really liked it alot. After going back home from school what I do first is usually start my computer and then immediately open and play warframe. I really loved playing warframe. I am a very friendly and nice guy. I really like making new friends. I love quitte's videos they make me laugh everytime. Thank you for your time.

Invited!

- My name is DaggerwingTHG

- I like shys vids and i don't really have a clan i usually do things solo but im trying to meet new friends and get into the mmo part of the game i recently just started playing with new people and had alot more fun helping my group than just speed running missions

- Im an aspiring game dev hwo enjoys playing arpgs and is trying to get into mmos my favorite games at the time outside of computer games are d&d and magic the gathering i try to better myself in any aspects of life, gaming, work etc. learning was my favorite thing when i was younger and now mastering is my favorite thing to work on i try to become as skillful and respectable as possible <3 :3

Archived