Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Batman's Thread Shred

There is no name and shame on forums. Lol. I do push the bounds on that a bit. Went overboard and attacked a clans recruitment page. Got my warning from DE

My question is, can you blame me? We can name our clan's pretty much anything. When I first started I joined 'the fruit basket' thinking it was a harmless funny name. After five seconds I realized it would have been called 'the cracker barrel' had the name not been taken.

Should the meaning behind the name not raise a few brows at DE. And should players be silenced, and censored for publicly speaking out against such clans? Its not name and shame when your name brings shame.

Vulari Batman

Founder of Caduceus Fawkes Elite

The Dark One

Still name and shame.

I've been naming myself using self deprecating names for a while now that should be shaming myself, but that doesn't mean it isn't name and shame if someone does it to me.

Edited by LordAntiFun

If you have a complaint with how another user, clan or alliance is conducting themselves, report it with the forum's report button for complaints/rule violations on the forums, or a Support Ticket for an in game violation.

Starting drama, naming and shaming and airing dirty laundry are not things these forums are for, and they're not in keeping with rules 1 or 6 of the code of conduct:

1) R E S P E C T – Let’s respect each-other and have fun. Respecting people means not insulting anyone’s race, religion, sexual orientation, skill-level or any other possible way to make someone feel uncomfortable in the Warframe community.

6) COMPLAINTS – if you have a complaint about a user, report the issue; if you have a complaint about how your behaviour on the forums has been moderated, send the Admins/Mods a private message. We will do what we can to sort out any issues.