Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Witcher 3 Trailer And A New Cyberpunk Game!

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/witcher-3-wild-hunt-trailer/

WITCHER 3. WITCHER 3. WITCHER 3.

I'm quite excited for it, and this trailer helps plenty in making me even more excited. 

But I do warn you...the trailer is...risque~

Mmmm....

And in other news, a new Cyberpunk game has been announced. 

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-ps4-pc-post-apocalyptic-cyberpunk-rpg-the/1100-6426543/

Dubbed as "The Technomancer", it is made by the same guys who made Bound by Flames, a game which received mixed reviews.

Here's a short summary of the reception for their previous game:

"Bound by Flame received mixed reviews. It was criticized for its lack of deeper character development, relationship building with party members, bad Artificial Intelligence, short length, and poor combat that gives the game an unnecessary difficulty."

I love cyberpunk games. E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy was a ton of fun and Shadowrun is just an amazing game. So while I'm excited for a new cyberpunk game, I advise you guys to stay a bit cautious of this one.

Edited by LordAntiFun

Damn CD PR. I stopped caring about Witcher 3 when they downsampled engine because peasant consoles can run it. And they said Witcher 3 is coming only to the PC in the first place.

I ain't into tech stuff.

What does this exactly entail?

I ain't into tech stuff.

What does this exactly entail?

Just look at their presentation of original animal physics. And look what they will look now that Witcher 3 is coming to the consoles also.

Less details, less physics for everyone. They crippled their game engine for consoles.

Eh. I don't care as much.

Fitting considering your name...

But to put it in another perspective, it would be like Digital Extremes scrapping many of their ideas such as Movement 2.0 and such because the consoles can't handle it or some crap. Consoles is like that one disabled kid with incredibly rich parents who has everyone in a death grip if you don't dumb down everything to their kids level.

Fitting considering your name...

But to put it in another perspective, it would be like Digital Extremes scrapping many of their ideas such as Movement 2.0 and such because the consoles can't handle it or some crap. Consoles is like that one disabled kid with incredibly rich parents who has everyone in a death grip if you don't dumb down everything to their kids level.

I CARE NOT FOR FUN, FUN IT IS THE SPAWN OF SATAN (RoboDoge)

Ah now I see. From what Robo said, I assumed it meant like graphics being toned down.

Damn CD PR. I stopped caring about Witcher 3 when they downsampled engine because peasant consoles can run it. And they said Witcher 3 is coming only to the PC in the first place.

oh no it wont look as good the game will be trash. No it wont game will rock the socks and if you want to be a prude and not get it then get salty some more. ill be over here playing it.

Besides that anyone see the new deus ex trailer.