Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Loss Of Items Bug In Foundry (The Megathread)

siboreas

Well, I've found a pretty weird bug, and its quite annoying as well. There was an alert yesterday if i remember correctly and, it gave the Squall Frost Helmet. Well, I logged on, claimed the Helmet and went to go put it on my Frost, and it was not showing up i had it, and i nearly bought it with plat by mistake. And it also does not show I'n my inventory....

Has anyone else ever experienced a similar problem? not necessarily with a Frame, but any inventory item when the Build was rushed?  honestly I'm kicking myself because I just couldn't wait.  Is there anything I can do from my end to resolve this beyond submitting a ticket?

At this point I've submitted several tickets under various titles, but I noticed that a ticket I submitted months ago was never resolved (granted that issue resolved itself with an update, but I was never contacted from support) which concerns me.

There is a bug going on right now as of 16.3.1 where claimed foundry items are disappearing.

Strangely enough that reduces my state of panic (and limits the chances of me tossing the laptop against the wall). Spent many long hours grinding for the parts and just couldn't wait anymore.

Thank you Deathfrombelow5 and cookingfood for posting similar topics.

Edited by DonkyPnch

Built the Aksomati, claimed it from foundry - can't find it anywhere. Can't equip it, can't see it in inventory. Relogged. Still not there. Did this all just after update Hotfix 16.3.1 arrived.

same here.. except i built an orthos.. 

disappeared my arcana helms ( trak storm and others please ( I spend money for bing this from another players///I can will back them (from fix) or it is permanent (

Will I can waiting compensation for this? ((( F***...I spend so many times looking for this helms ((( >_< I wan a cry (

Edited by Wiato