Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Is God Mode Getting Nerfed?

finaLfrontier

Link, and Iron Skin are so danged good...

Just saying

EDIT 5/14

Hey there, returning from the back of the bus for a brief moment. I'm going to summarize my suggestions here for easy access. Skim through the pages at your own peril :)

Perhaps changing the god mode effects of Iron Skin and Link would get players to play a bit more creatively.

Iron Skin:

Maybe change it to a damage reduction, that scales similar to Overheat (91% DR Fully moded w/ Focus)

Keeps CC immunity

Can still activate sliding, jumping, etc

Link:

Maybe change this to a damage reduction, scalling something like 30/30/40/50% affected by Focus (possible 65% damage transfer if my math is correct)

Keeps CC immunity and damage reduction ONLY if an enemy is near to share with (or change the name)

Same activation circumstances

Trinity would heal more often, and Rhino would actually need healing... This in my opinion would create a synergy between the two Warframe's abilities, and all with out that hard code you were talking about in your live stream.

People seem to think Trinity is a healer, and Rhino is a tank, and rightfully so. Let's take the tankyness away from Trin, and the need for heals to Rhino.

That is all for now. With out further ado, I shall return to the back of the bus to incite more frenzied hysteria >=]

Edited by finaLfrontier

Link is somewhat OP, it should be some fraction or percentage of the damage that is transferred and not all of it.

Iron Skin however is a must for the Rhino.

Than i want the same for Rhino with his Iron Skin.

Link is somewhat OP, it should be some fraction or percentage of the damage that is transferred and not all of it.

Iron Skin however is a must for the Rhino.

I agree. But perhaps change Link to CC immunity and shared damage, however no damage reduction. Iron Skin changed to 50% or more damage reduction, keeping CC immunity.

Edited by finaLfrontier

I'm soooooooooo tired of new players asking for nerfs.... STAHP! This is not freakin league of legends! It's PVE! So instead of saying "A is better then B so nerf A!", you should say "B is overshadowed by A, so buff B!".

In the end, we'll all be stick figures with wetnoodles.

Edited by VieuxPappy

So you want the tanks to not have tank abilities?..

Trinity is supposed to be support, not a tank.  Imo energy vampire should only regen team mates energy.

Edited by Aggh

I'm soooooooooo tired of new players asking for nerfs.... STAHP! This is not freakin league of legends! It's PVE! So instead of saying "A is better then B so nerf A!", you should say "B is overshadowed by A, so buff B!".

1. Don't know anything about LoL, never played it probably never will

2. Don't care what abilities are better or overshadowed by A through Z

Here is where I take issue.

"Oh, look this situation posses a challenge" *presses one key*

"Ok, were good"

And that's the opinion that creates power creep, making the game way too easy.

As it stands, the game is (to me and many others) extremely easy when your gear is the same level as the enemy. Because of this, when something overshadows something else on our side, buffing the bad stuff to be in line with the good stuff isn't always the good solution. Of course when something actually is a wet pool noodle, we buff it, but these are abilities agreed to be among the most powerful in the game.

"Ok, were good"

You definitly never played high difficulty where you NEED somebody that can facetank while the rest of the squad does the DPS or supports.

"Ok, were good"

Think about it this way. You're in a fight with a boss, and he's kicking your entire team's butts. You have a Rhino on your team who can use Iron Skin and distract said boss while not taking any harm, allowing for you and the others to pound the boss into submission while this is happening. Now, say you nerf Iron Skin. That ability is harmed, and boss fighting becomes that much longer. Boss fights are long enough, we DON'T need to lengthen them.

Edited by ChuckSoldier

And that's the opinion that creates power creep, making the game way too easy.

As it stands, the game is (to me and many others) extremely easy when your gear is the same level as the enemy. Because of this, when something overshadows something else on our side, buffing the bad stuff to be in line with the good stuff isn't always the good solution. Of course when something actually is a wet pool noodle, we buff it, but these are abilities agreed to be among the most powerful in the game.

The game is, in overall, easy enough at the moment, I give you that. BUT, as they said in the last streaming, they plan on releasing difficulty options so we will have the capacity to increase (or decrease) the difficulty as we want! And with the new maps that will come out (either in update 8 or in futur updates), DE will of course add harder content. How many times have they talked about the fact that the end game content is not yet released (as of now, it's only grind and DE_Steve don't want it to be like that).

So yes the game in overall is quite easy, but I'm sure DE will do something to fix this with new content (beside nerfing abilities and weapons!).

Edited by VieuxPappy

You definitly never played high difficulty where you NEED somebody that can facetank while the rest of the squad does the DPS or supports.

exactly....this isnt WoW where your tank characters have easily over 20k health to play with, rhino needs his iron skin to stay the way it is

Wave 20 Xini was pretty intense. Group had the DPS. I had the heals and god mode. So we were good

try going higher than 20....u'll be thanking your deity of choice that  you have a rhino with maxed out iron skin or a trinity with maxed out link among other mods.

then....try doing it WITHOUT those things

are u going to complain about loki's decoy next?? :/

Edited by Reaver_X

Calls of OP in a PvE game really make little sense. The only measure of something being OP is if everyone starts using it.

This game has no end content other than doing endless waves, and from what I have seen Rhino doesn't get used for that. Things like Mind Control, Disarm, and Snowglobe are the big winners as they don't have to scale and remain useful at all levels.  15 seconds of invuln doesn't do much for you against a mob that takes 15 minutes to kill.