Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Does It Meeeeean

[DE]Momaw

Go here, do this.

http://imgur.com/gallery/uMoS5

After you've done that,

I imagined a cube made of rusty iron, about 4-5 meters on a side, with inset faces and slightly rounded edges. The cube was resting on the desert sand, flat and level, sheltered by large dunes. A weathered but perfectly ordinary wooden ladder was leaned against it its side so you could climb to the top of this cube. The horse was a dusty brown riding horse with a saddle and bags, an expedition horse.  The flowers were growing on top of the cube, somehow. From the perspective of my imagination it wasn't really obvious whether they were growing out of the cube's interior, or just on top of of it, or what.  The storm was a distant, dark, rain storm shot through with lightning.

...And on top of the cube, pausing from his examination of the flowers to look off into the distance at the storm trying to decide whether it was a threat or not, was the man who rode on the horse and brought the ladder. This person was not me.

Directions never said "only imagine what we told you to", so I was like, this should have a person in it!

What does it meeeeean

Another game that tends to go past my head, because the only thing I can think about a cube is to start doing calculus on it?

So, I guess that means pretty much that I like mathematics? Or, with your imagination, a fresh coat of paint for the cube, but with a dip in phosphoric acid first?

I have low ego, I'm stuck at the ground, I have a protective mind, my friends don't need me, my horse is away and looking away, my flowers are healthy but a little distant...

I...I don't know what to think.

Bacon.

PS: Oh yeah, I have a sandstorm (cus desert) right over me, but it's pretty darn weak for one. Seems to fit right in.

Edited by Rorgal_Sina

I imagined a massive glass cube containing the desert (similar to the sahara) with a simple ladder in the middle. The horse was white and sorta running/standing aesthetically around the ladder and when the flower part came I thought of the entire desert covered in pink/purple flowers. The storm was just black clouds and lightning at the top of the cube.

Help.

I pictured a small black cube in the middle of the desert with a physics-defying ladder leaning against the cube

Sorta like

H

H

H

Ho 

And the brown horse is climbing the ladder (???) with white flowers surrounding the cube.

Then the sandstorm came and blew everything away.

Well I just mindf*cked myself cuz I have no idea what does that mean lel.