Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Erebus Anything!

TheErebus.

Can i give you a hot, passionate kiss?

Kissu kudasai?

*chuuuu*

NO 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If an 80 ton train is heading east at 90 kph, and a 55 ton train on the same track is heading west at 130 kph, after they collide, which one will continue going?

Bear

How can you explain the reason DE tried making chroma look like a sea horse when clearly the communtity wanted a seemingly mythical animal based on all the fan concept art. DE ignored the request for chroma to look like the mythical dragons and instead made the main helmet based off of a real life animal know as the sea dragon. The sea dragons are a type of sea horse that lives in the ocean in japan with features that describe it to look plant like with its fins and long curled tale that make look at the same time dragon-like. This is the reason why this species of sea horse is called the sea dragon.

http://imgur.com/gallery/CCNJ23E

Now as we all know that DE are a multiculture team for this game they seem to focus more on asian styled stuff on warframe which can be good unless taken too far. The problem with DE here was that they tried to turn a dragon that everybody wanted to be look cool as in my profile pic cool look or something similar and implemented its design as a an angry sea dragon ant-eater hybrid. This part is where DE took there asian designs a bit far xD.

Do to this the community was outraged and was mad at DE for creating an ant-eater instead of a dragon that they wanted xD. Fairly quickly after the uproar DE immediatly changed the chroma design on the head to look alot better. Do to this the communtity was pleased.

After all this explaining heres my question.

Did DE purposely make the helmet design HIDEOUSE for chroma so that the community would buy the alternate helmet to make more money?