Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are You, Male Or Female Irl? Or Some Whimsical Being?

izzatuw

Well played.

What do you consider equality?

what do i consider equality? for all people who are against equality to have all power to effect things beyond themselves removed from them

hence..in that world peace like vision..no one with an inkling of being a republican or a conservative would be allowed any voting rights,or ability to have public office,or any sort of job which gave them actionable authority over others

i know that seems like an oxymoronical ploy,but is there not a saying "an eye for an eye"

Edited by GunDownGrace

what do i consider equality? for all people who are against equality to have all power to effect things beyond themselves removed from them

hence..in that world peace like vision..no one with an inkling of being a republican or a conservative would be allowed any voting rights,or ability to have public office,or any sort of job which gave them actionable authority over others

i know that seems like an oxymoronical ploy,but is there not a saying "an eye for an eye"

That doesn't sound like 'equality'...

That doesn't sound like 'equality'...

not quite

but logic is in some cases pragmatic

true equality would mean that people would everywhere for not much reason drop all prejudice and bigotry

which is a literal impossibility

so thus there is only one conclusion

the people who are against equality must be shown directly how vile there own actions are..thus what i described

an eye for an eye

"when the freedom to exercise one's own opinion by necessity of it's existence requires that others be punished unjustly for the religion,gender,orientation,creed,or wealth status,then it ceases to be freedom and turns into tyrrany.the more so if those individuals have power,so the only way out of this tyranny is to make these people reap what they sow"

not quite

but logic is in some cases pragmatic

true equality would mean that people would everywhere for not much reason drop all prejudice and bigotry

which is a literal impossibility

so thus there is only one conclusion

the people who are against equality must be shown directly how vile there own actions are..thus what i described

an eye for an eye

"when the freedom to exercise one's own opinion by necessity of it's existence requires that others be punished unjustly for the religion,gender,orientation,creed,or wealth status,then it ceases to be freedom and turns into tyrrany.the more so if those individuals have power,so the only way out of this tyranny is to make these people reap what they sow"

You're with Red Veil, aren't you?

You're with Red Veil, aren't you?

no actually im against them

but like any partially sane human being i have a minor lust for revenge when enemie forces attack my homeland,either in cyberspace or irl

which is why most of my solutions sound odd to outside observers,they are based off of assymetric warfare (though in practice such oppurtunitys for assymetric warfare are few and far between)

so i practice maskirovka more than assymetric warfare most of the time

Edited by GunDownGrace

Well played.

What do you consider equality?

Equality, obviously.

And that's not actually a joke response. Equality means equal standing between people, truly being peers to one another. No one person has leverage, socially speaking, over anyone else. Authority or command? Certainly, that's how a job or government works, essentially, and there has to be people in charge. But when two people stand next to each other, no matter what genders they are, neither has any real honest standing above the other. They're just.. people. To treat it otherwise or unequally is to enforce unequality, and that works in either direction. Whether it's a man pushing a woman around, or a woman pushing a man around. Whether it's a business owner forcing his female employee to quit because he doesn't think she can't do the job right because of her gender, or a court believing a woman's rape plea without evidence. Equality is an extremely difficult aspect to truly grasp, because of how deeply stereotypes and lessons are buried. Woman are just as strong as men in the long run, but it doesn't make them better. It means that they're equal. We just need to start treating it as such.

Equality, obviously.

And that's not actually a joke response. Equality means equal standing between people, truly being peers to one another. No one person has leverage, socially speaking, over anyone else. Authority or command? Certainly, that's how a job or government works, essentially, and there has to be people in charge. But when two people stand next to each other, no matter what genders they are, neither has any real honest standing above the other. They're just.. people. To treat it otherwise or unequally is to enforce unequality, and that works in either direction. Whether it's a man pushing a woman around, or a woman pushing a man around. Whether it's a business owner forcing his female employee to quit because he doesn't think she can't do the job right because of her gender, or a court believing a woman's rape plea without evidence. Equality is an extremely difficult aspect to truly grasp, because of how deeply stereotypes and lessons are buried. Woman are just as strong as men in the long run, but it doesn't make them better. It means that they're equal. We just need to start treating it as such.

very beautifully spoken...

but this concept must be extended beyond simple gender bias..

it must be extended to race,creed,orientation,and in some cases faith

and those who try to go against this irl should face some kind of consequence by law,strides were made whe nthe concept of a "hate crime" was introduced...but unfortunately people cant seem to tell the difference between culture,there rights,vs stereotypes and bigotry

Edited by GunDownGrace

very beautifully spoken...

but this concept must be extended beyond simple gender bias..

it must be extended to race,creed,orientation,and in some cases faith

and those who try to go against this irl should face some kind of consequence by law,strides were made whe nthe concept of a "hate crime" was introduced...but unfortunately people cant seem to tell the difference between culture,there rights,vs stereotypes and bigotry

Thank you.

And sadly, I have to agree. Equality involves all aspects of social interaction, and it is very often ignored in favor of following one's preference or forgetting that there are other living sentient creatures around.

Thank you.

And sadly, I have to agree. Equality involves all aspects of social interaction, and it is very often ignored in favor of following one's preference or forgetting that there are other living sentient creatures around.

yup,its a large part of the reason why im a communist,not really a member of the american communist party as i beleive efforts should have some effect.and strangely enough talking on a forum often wins more hearts and minds than being a political party member irl ever will

yup,its a large part of the reason why im a communist,not really a member of the american communist party as i beleive efforts should have some effect.and strangely enough talking on a forum often wins more hearts and minds than being a political party member irl ever will

Because in a political party, you're trying to talk to hundreds, if not thousands of people at once and you're just part of a crowd.

On a forum, you can talk one on one with people easily, interact with them, explain yourself and let the people get to know you on a personal level.