Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Master Rank 8 On Ps4

(PSN)epke

Question

14 answers to this question

Disable hold to wallrun and practice, practice, practice. You just need to be able to jump and look at the same time to complete it (not strictly simultaneously though). The angle of your camera in relation the wall you are trying to run on does matter, so this is where practice becomes important. Cheesing it will only hurt you in the long run, or at least until Parkour 2.0 drops.

Edited by (PS4)Hiero_Glyph

The test resolves around two skills that a lot of players don't have and never even try to do.  First, jumping from one wall to another - both horizontal to horizontal and horizontal to vertical.  Then doing something else while running along a wall.  Aiming, shooting, etc.

Practice these skills and the test is easy.  For the record I failed the test many times learning how to do it.  Any button remapping is unnecessary, but you should toggle the 'hold X' setting to off.

One of the Grineer Spy 2.0 rooms has an alternate route that is good practice for the wall jump/run part.  You can either go left from the main door and kill the sentry bot thing and hack a couple of consoles to create a path to the vault door.  Or you can go right through a small opening.  Wall run on the right, jump to a left wall run, finally into a vertical run.

Don't have the Zephyr, tried his jump ability to land on top of the walls but aiming where you land is difficult, i tried to find an explanation or video that shows how to wall run from one side to another on ps4 but all i see is this how you do it easy and i am none the wiser. Using analog stick makes the wall run fidgety on ps4 as sometimes it runs sideways instead of up and vice versa.